United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
My husband nd I are lookin for a young lady wanting to put there baby up for adoption we r from wv but not charleston will provide loving home nd lots of love respond for contact info please

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2013
don't do it

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Why not

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Really wrote:
Why not
Because you could get yourselves into a very bad situation. It happened to my wonderful adoptive parents when they adopted me. Extortion attempts, manipulation, emotional roller-coaster, constant drama from the bio pair. This went on for years, with threats going as far as to kidnap and kill me. My Mom and Dad did not deserve that and they gave up a lot for me. They were kept in a state of anxiety by those two and it affected all of us as a family. I really think you would be much better off to go another channel. Make sure thorough background checks are done, whichever way you go. Maybe things are different now but from what I see and hear I doubt it. There are nice people who give up children for adoption with good intentions and honorable behavior, but as negative as this sounds, I think more of them go the other way. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott Target 8 min Jim West 9
Best Plastic surgeon in West Virginia? (Jul '13) 17 min Tom Clark 16
Tom Clark is cheating on Luther 20 min Glorry Hole Helga 1
Would the real Tom Clark pleas stand up 30 min Glorry Hole Helga 3
John Carrico 33 min Lionel Hutz 5
Taylor talks to much 34 min Listening 1
Collin Pickens can't keep his mouth shut 37 min Listening 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance