First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
How come blacks get a whole weekend event at the state capital? I think it's crazy they did away with regatta and now they have something like this dedicated to one race. What happened to equality? We need another Abe Lincoln for president!
thug

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 5, 2012
that is equality. keep them happy and we all get to life peacefully.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 6, 2012
It is Multi cultural which means it is an event for several different races .......
ODB

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Aug 7, 2012
beyourself1 wrote:
It is Multi cultural which means it is an event for several different races .......
Nothing multicultural about it. It's Nigfest. Period.
panther pride

Madison, WV

#5 Aug 7, 2012
It's called MULTIfest for a reason dumba$$es. It's not just for black people. This year a WHITE girl was MULTIfest queen. IMAGINE that!
Slickback

New York, NY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
I'm not one for unprovoked racism, but what is known as Multifest is probably the most onesided multicultural festival I've ever seen, onesided meaning that it's mainly for black people. As with other reperations for the relatives of former slaves, who were never slaves themselves, Multifest is just an attempt to rectify the harsh realities of the southern American economy that blacks had to endure 150 years ago, and for more recent maltreatment during the civil rights movement. Although these were unacceptable acts of our forefathers, I don't believe I or anyone else for that matter should suck up to black people just because our ancestors may have been racists, something most people would never know for sure.

As far as Multifest being qualified as a multicultural event due to the fact that people of all races attend, and a white girl one pageant queen or whatever, that is utter bullshit. White people are in the NAACP but that doesn't mean that it should be considered a multicultural organization, I've never heard of them helping out people of other ethnic orientation.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 7, 2012
really wrote:
How come blacks get a whole weekend event at the state capital? I think it's crazy they did away with regatta and now they have something like this dedicated to one race. What happened to equality? We need another Abe Lincoln for president!
wow!!! Its called the "multi" fest!! Lol and fyi Lincoln freed the slaves!! Hello?? Youre very uneducated!! They also did away with the regatta bc they have live on the levee EVERY friday dummy!! Hahaha u r soo freakin dumb!! Lol
ODB

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Aug 7, 2012
beautiful N brilliant wrote:
<quoted text>wow!!! Its called the "multi" fest!! Lol and fyi Lincoln freed the slaves!! Hello?? Youre very uneducated!! They also did away with the regatta bc they have live on the levee EVERY friday dummy!! Hahaha u r soo freakin dumb!! Lol
It was started by the biggest racist of all. Steve Starks.
ODB

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>wow!!! Its called the "multi" fest!! Lol and fyi Lincoln freed the slaves!! Hello?? Youre very uneducated!! They also did away with the regatta bc they have live on the levee EVERY friday dummy!! Hahaha u r soo freakin dumb!! Lol
As far as beautiful and brilliant, I'm gonna say you're neither.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 7, 2012
ODB wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as beautiful and brilliant, I'm gonna say you're neither.
ooo havent heard that one before!! Lol u sure told me ODB!! Lol i KNOW im beautiful AND brilliant. N u obviously know you're an old dirty ba$tard!! Lol soo now that we have that settled........lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2012
ODB wrote:
<quoted text>It was started by the biggest racist of all. Steve Starks.
Isn't his wife white???
ODB

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>ooo havent heard that one before!! Lol u sure told me ODB!! Lol i KNOW im beautiful AND brilliant. N u obviously know you're an old dirty ba$tard!! Lol soo now that we have that settled........lol
Lol! I like you and I don't even know ya. I am an old dirty bastard. I'm not racist either. To be honest, I just like stirrin' up shit on here. Have a great day beautiful ; )
DILLIGAF

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 8, 2012
I dont know about multifest, but we had a wonderful, stress free time at the mall while multifest was going on, actually very quiet & peaceful....not even one of them in sight, now Imagine that.
Slickback

New York, NY

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Honey, Lincoln didn't free the slaves, and he cared about black people probably as much as Robert e. lee cared about them. The emancipation proclamation didn't do shit and if it was up to Lincoln he would have set up colonies in Africa for slaves to return to. You can find this all in a quick google search babe.
1 post removed
panther pride

Danville, WV

#16 Aug 8, 2012
DILLIGAF wrote:
I dont know about multifest, but we had a wonderful, stress free time at the mall while multifest was going on, actually very quiet & peaceful....not even one of them in sight, now Imagine that.
Lol. I don't know what mall you went to cause I went to the mall sat cause I didn't go to MULTIfest. Saw plenty of "colored folks" while I was there too. You must have went to Ashland.
Uncle Ruckus

New York, NY

#17 Aug 8, 2012
panther pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I don't know what mall you went to cause I went to the mall sat cause I didn't go to MULTIfest. Saw plenty of "colored folks" while I was there too. You must have went to Ashland.
I believe what he's tryin to say is that for on e in they miserable lives them loudass little hellions went to raise hell somewhere other than the mall and transit

Location hidden

#18 Aug 8, 2012
ODB wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I like you and I don't even know ya. I am an old dirty bastard. I'm not racist either. To be honest, I just like stirrin' up shit on here. Have a great day beautiful ; )
lol i like u too!!! Topix love!!! I do the same thing!! I just love some of the responses i read!! Lol ppl r nuts!!:D

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Slickback wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, Lincoln didn't free the slaves, and he cared about black people probably as much as Robert e. lee cared about them. The emancipation proclamation didn't do shit and if it was up to Lincoln he would have set up colonies in Africa for slaves to return to. You can find this all in a quick google search babe.
Exactly!!! Google search!! Haha my knowledge comes from a thing called "college" lol u know, an "ed·u·ca·tion" lol soo sad lol why dont u try opening a book. Lol college has financial aid if u cant afford it too lol soo theres no excuse :) lol u google searched it ha lol wow
Slickback

New York, NY

#20 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>Exactly!!! Google search!! Haha my knowledge comes from a thing called "college" lol u know, an "ed·u·ca·tion" lol soo sad lol why dont u try opening a book. Lol college has financial aid if u cant afford it too lol soo theres no excuse :) lol u google searched it ha lol wow
Maybe you haven't taken enough courses honey, I said it could be found in a google search, not that I learned it from a google search. Try not to use fallacies in your argument, they only make you look bad. I have in fact taken college course and I would recommend for you to take History 153 or History 180 (and if you're going to WVU I recommend Dr. Hammersmith). The emancipation proclamation basically freed the slaves in the southern states, which you must already know were not exactly part of the united states during the civil war, thus it had no authority. Furthermore, it did not free any of the the slaves In states that were loyal to the union, so slaves in Maryland, Kentucky, and Missouri were pretty much screwed. That came from "knowledge I gained in college" or however you childishly referred to it, and since I wasn't clear enough before, YOU can do a google search of it if you dont believe me.

On a side note, you seem like a real freakin' genius and i hope your ed-u-ca-tion is working out for you. And by the way that's sarcasm sweetie, which I learned at Stonewall Jackson Middle School.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Well it so happens i just did a google search on "who freed the slaves" n what did i see?? ABE LINCOLN lol but youre the genius right?? Ohh ...i was being sarcastic too lol haha u probably didnt even graduate lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Engaged to Sweathog 16 min Meme 4
When is Bojangles coming to Kanawha City 1 hr Earl Ray Tamblen 4
Poll Do people from west virginia consider themselve... (Nov '11) 1 hr Brandy 64
dr john hutton @ damous phsychology...?? 1 hr Johnspatient 24
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? 4 hr Transparency 46
These Criminals are BANKRUPTING WVa 4 hr Common sense 12
Where is Paul Martin 7 hr Sarah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages