nemesis

Milton, WV

#1 May 12, 2013
I congratulate Laurence Leamer on his book-The price of Justice, in it he details what a corrupt, union busting, underhanded organization Massey was. He tells how Don Blankenship use hook and crook tactics, to force his rivals out of business and into bankruptcy. He also tells how easy it was to buy him a seat on the State Supreme Court, and evade a huge judgment against him and Massey. This should raise questions as to why none of these people have been indicted for their crimes, which also includes 29 cases of negligent homicide. It looks like they're home free. There's a good story in today's Gazette about it.
Snook

Saint Albans, WV

#2 May 12, 2013
Yea but the families dont care there spending the money they got paid off with they should have told them to cram it up there a**. But the money wont last forever then what do they have money is nothing life is more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Bonham 35 min Morgan 22
General Contractors in Charleston, WV area (May '13) 42 min Wilbur Johnson 6
Michael sodaro shoots victim on Newhouse drive (Jul '14) 48 min Wilbur Johnson 13
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) 1 hr Just Sayin 43
TV Star admits relations with little girls 1 hr fannies worst nig... 3
Dr. Kalou (Sep '12) 2 hr long john 38
WV is doomed 2 hr PBW 21
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]