run meth dealers out of wv (woolwine...

run meth dealers out of wv (woolwines), (wilmoths)(turleys)

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Dillion

Charleston, WV

#1 May 18, 2013
Paul Woolwine SR , Paul Woolwine JR, Todd Wollwine, Ronnie Wilmoth , Frankie Wilmoth, Dave turley , Mike Turley ,Joey turley, ALL METH DEALERS.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#2 May 18, 2013
Which Mike Turley? From charleston I know one that deals coke I think not meth
Whatever

Mars, PA

#3 May 18, 2013
Need to throw them all in jail and throw away the key!
Kin

Clyde, TX

#4 May 18, 2013
how bout you put a forum out with your name on it and lets see what people have to say about you. Maybe you're the one that needs the key thrown away.
Whatever

Mars, PA

#5 May 18, 2013
Well lets see see I haven't been on the news, I don't do drugs, I don't make drugs and I abide by the laws so no need to put my name out there for fools like you to look me up and try to do harm to my family or myself! Sorry not gonna happen!
clarence burgess

Waynesboro, VA

#6 Jun 18, 2013
I know ronni wilmoth from harmen road. Not only is he not a drug dealer but he works 12hours a day making an honest living selling food beleive me hes the only worker iet take a truck home everynite an i never lose sleep worrying about it.so leave his name out of it.
cl willmoth

Newark, NJ

#7 May 5, 2014
well, lets see here.... I am the sister of ronnie, cousin of paul, & relative of the others in one way or another. I dont know where u got your informaion but ur an idiot. If what you r saying had any relavence youd also be called a rat or a snitch! Thats why you didnt put your name with your comment. Im betting that youre just upset because 1 of them (or more) took your girlfriend/wife or you got your butt kicked by 1 or all of them. Thats why your identity isnt revealed here in full. Reguardless, ur a cry baby & need to get a life. Quit running your mouth about people and mind your own business. But if you find that not to be possible, you might want to blam somebdy else for you being miserable, & leave my family alone. COWARD
c willmoth

Newark, NJ

#8 May 5, 2014
and btw...... Your post was from 2013? WOW!! Get your facts straight. From the 1s you named that did do anything (alcohol), theyve been sober for years, over a decade. That proves youre jst a big mouth cry baby that didnt get your way & have nothing better to do then talk crap about ppl on the internet (bc obviously u wouldnt say it to thier faces) like a teenage girl, drama queen! So do us all a favor & find another hobby, quit obbsessing over our family. Dont you have 1 of your own you can try & be a part of or obbsess over? get a clue, leave us alone! Stalker!!
crystalsold

Charleston, WV

#9 May 5, 2014
i dated you crystal and your trash what they said was true
3 posts removed
TPB

Mount Lookout, WV

#13 May 6, 2014
Post #12 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she wants to be like us or sleep with all of us #Truth :)

Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
Team Never Gonna Be a Crack-Head or Broke!!!
Team Never Gonna Be a Hoe or a Gold-Digger!!!
Team Never Looking Like a Tranny or a Hillbilly!!!
-Always & Forever !
c willmoth

United States

#14 May 6, 2014
wellll...... Hmmmmm.... Ummmm.... What the hell was that?????

jst to let u & whomever reads this in on a lil smthng....... whoever it was that posted that about us is an idiot with nothing better to do then make shit up bout some1. My family isnt perfect by a long shot bt we arent needle pushing junkies, or bad ppl. Obviously, we have jst pissed some1 off & in return they made this shit up to get back at us.. I kno, its childish but what am i suppose to do? Guess thier parents didnt teach them any better. Anyway, thanks for caring bout us enough to put us on the internet.
c willmoth

United States

#15 May 6, 2014
oh & u dated me and im trash???? U must of been 1 of those pcs of shit that hit me &
ronnier beat ur ass or better yet i beat ur ass! I wouldnt like me eithr if that happened. Keep talkn bout me baby, rub 1 out for me later.
Dillion

Charleston, WV

#16 May 6, 2014
He never beat my a$$ you might have tried but he cant
crystal

Camden, SC

#17 May 7, 2014
well c that explains alot, see for u to say you dated me is a bunch of bullshit, heres how i know darling, i was have been in long steady relationships since i was 16, & its funny how out of each relationship i have been in not a 1 would say that about me. Actually, i have remained friends with with them, so for you to run your mouth like that tells me that youre jst a pussy that wants to look big on the internet & act like you know smthng bout sme1, whn u honestly dont. Keep trying baby! Quit being a pussy talking shit like a lil girl, im a female & i put my name out there, what about yours???? Or You really do have a hard on for me dont you?
crystal

Camden, SC

#18 May 7, 2014
oh yea, btw...... Ronnie couldnt beat your ass huh?????? Thats funny, bc every byfrnd ive had ronnie has beat thier ass bc of 1 reason or anothr except 3. 1 bc he ran like a bitch but we r still close friends, 1 bc he felt sorry for him, & i beat his ass still yet him & i talk everyday & 1 bc hes the love of my life & i know hes above putting shit like youre talkn on internet. So again...... Keep trying sweetheart!!!! Think of me later!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Creek Academy (Feb '13) 1 hr asker 3
Sheetz needs BOYCOTTED 4 hr foot long 10
camc memorial (Aug '14) 4 hr Omg 43
judy ashworth (Oct '11) 5 hr Amanda 18
Create your own Forum 5 hr Weepy 367
The Haunted Barn is Finally Closed 5 hr He touched my pee... 56
Tattoo advice 7 hr Checm 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages