Do you think interracial couples are ...

Do you think interracial couples are trashy?

Created by Smack on Jan 25, 2013

311 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes all of them are

No

Only BM and WW

Only BW and WM

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IWarnedYou

United States

#23 Feb 4, 2013
koko wrote:
<quoted text>
Puerto Rican is an ethnic, so your married to a white man.
ummmm no
Sarg Lee

Charleston, WV

#24 Feb 4, 2013
I'm torn on this. A very high percentage of interracial relationships are generally with low end black and whites. Not all of course, but the majority. The vast majority are low income which in turn makes them a higher percentage to be trashy. The neighborhood where I live you see very little interracial relationships. Drive to the west side or Dunbar and you will see many and an extremely high percentage are trashy.

I'm in an interracial marriage, but my wife and myself have college degrees and we both have jobs and moved into one of the best school districts in the area because we value our children's future.
koko

Tad, WV

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Kristy M wrote:
No I love big Black D. I. C. K
And I love it especialy in my A. S. S.
your one sick white chick!
koko

Tad, WV

#26 Feb 5, 2013
IWarnedYou wrote:
<quoted text> ummmm no
ummmm yeah...read your history book!Race is Black or White,
ethnic is everything else.
like Hispanic,Latino,American Indian ect.
cya

United States

#27 Feb 5, 2013
koko wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm yeah...read your history book!Race is Black or White,
ethnic is everything else.
like Hispanic,Latino,American Indian ect.
rofl get a clue...there is only 2 races according to u....really!!???? Ignorant
pelt

Langsville, OH

#28 Feb 5, 2013
cya wrote:
<quoted text>rofl get a clue...there is only 2 races according to u....really!!???? Ignorant
Not trashy just not right no interracial mixing
koko

Elkview, WV

#29 Feb 5, 2013
cya wrote:
<quoted text> rofl get a clue...there is only 2 races according to u....really!!???? Ignorant
Read your birth certificate silly.
qi

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Why do u ask?
Oliver

Troy, VA

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Pablo wrote:
I'm a well hung white guy (yes I have 4 inches of white man missle) my girlfriend I have now dated a black guy before me and her got together....when we have sex I have to strap a 2x4 across my ass so I don't fall in
When you use the strap is it at the local mental instution?? Just sayin!
Oliver

Troy, VA

#32 Feb 6, 2013
I think you are a pervert if you are in a racial relationship. That is nasty. Sorta like a shunk and a possum mating.
cya

United States

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Oliver wrote:
I think you are a pervert if you are in a racial relationship. That is nasty. Sorta like a shunk and a possum mating.
nasty? Lets be honest your probably doing it right now....lmao.....and how is love no matter what color somebody is nasty!!!???....i was married to a white for 19 years and he beat me cheated on me and then i met my sweet husband who has never even raised his voice to me....who happens to be puerto rican....whats it matter what color someone is....closed minded ppl like YOU is why racism is such a problem....grow the f!ck up and just worry about who your sleeping with ...or who your not because your probably just a bitter ugly white girl......jealous!!!!!....im sorry but this thread just pisses me off.....love knows no RACE....smdh
jus sayin

Charleston, WV

#34 Feb 7, 2013
White people ate being bred out of society and we can do anything or else were racist but everyone can preserve their culture and its fine. It's sad times we live in smh
jus sayin

Charleston, WV

#35 Feb 7, 2013
Are*
RR1975

Charleston, WV

#36 Feb 7, 2013
Sarg Lee wrote:
I'm torn on this. A very high percentage of interracial relationships are generally with low end black and whites. Not all of course, but the majority. The vast majority are low income which in turn makes them a higher percentage to be trashy. The neighborhood where I live you see very little interracial relationships. Drive to the west side or Dunbar and you will see many and an extremely high percentage are trashy.

I'm in an interracial marriage, but my wife and myself have college degrees and we both have jobs and moved into one of the best school districts in the area because we value our children's future.
Spot on! Well said.
whitey

Elkview, WV

#37 Feb 10, 2013
It's all pink on the inside, and I like it!
BlkBarbie

Huntington, WV

#38 Feb 13, 2013
Im black woman happily married to a white man and neither of us care about how any of you feel or what any of you think about us. We both have a very good reputation and nobody has ever said anything racial or disrespectful to one of us in public. We both can't wait for somebody out here for the first time to say something racial and disrespectful to one of us. We have never been called or considered as trashy and everybody who knows us knows we're not trashy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Chad Green depressed? 31 min Rachel 57
Holgorsen or Art Briles? 31 min Bob 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 31 min Concerned 1,285
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 53 min Dalai Lama 38
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 56 min fat albert 49
Hells Angels Coming To Charleston 2 hr desperado 4
Student says Trump will make momma get a job (Sep '15) 2 hr Weepy 15
Magistrate Corruption 6 hr Wills creeks finest 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance