Do you think interracial couples are ...

Do you think interracial couples are trashy?

Created by Smack on Jan 25, 2013

311 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes all of them are

No

Only BM and WW

Only BW and WM

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
qi

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Umm, NO!
Bystander

Lansing, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2013
Can somebody explain what the word trashy means? What kind of things make a person trashy?
Kristy M

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
No I love big Black D. I. C. K
And I love it especialy in my A. S. S.
1 post removed
dodge city diva

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
nothing trashy about it @ all
Speedy

Charleston, WV

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I do not think that inter-racial dating is trashy I feel like everyone gets passed physical features and inner beauty is exposed!!! And if u visit large cities it is very acceptable
sukadik4apill

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
yes
Seriously

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Feb 1, 2013
No but I feel like people who care about questions like this are probably trashy.
results

Farmington, MI

#9 Feb 1, 2013
No to each there own, but I do think ppl should stay with their own culture or color. If god intended on mixing Adam or Eve one would be black. Not trashy just not right, and ppl will judge and make fun. Guarantee someone who says trashy but given the chance if one or the other found sex appeal in one or attraction would find away to be together behind closed doors and not let anyone know. There are a lot of ppl who act racist in front of others and probably dating or having affair or friends with benefits privately. These are hypocritical people.
Charles Manson

Troy, VA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Kristy M wrote:
No I love big Black D. I. C. K
And I love it especialy in my A. S. S.
Date a donkey.
Charles Manson

Troy, VA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Speedy wrote:
I do not think that inter-racial dating is trashy I feel like everyone gets passed physical features and inner beauty is exposed!!! And if u visit large cities it is very acceptable
Sorry I'm a country boi.
1 post removed
toad

Washington, WV

#13 Feb 1, 2013
No. 1. GOD is to be capitalized. 2. I am a 6'3" white 36 year old man, with 9 in. I have had more than my share of the chocolate feminine persuasion. The onething that does tick me off are the white women who date the african american welfare thugs.
Charles Manson

Troy, VA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Kristy M wrote:
<quoted text>
Donkey's are too small!
It is evident from your post you are blind and someone is posting for you or you have never tried a donkey.
Charles Manson

Troy, VA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
toad wrote:
No. 1. GOD is to be capitalized. 2. I am a 6'3" white 36 year old man, with 9 in. I have had more than my share of the chocolate feminine persuasion. The onething that does tick me off are the white women who date the african american welfare thugs.
Braggin White Boi. Get a life and a job. Forget the job I'm sure you are thinking hand job from someone in your family. Perhaps your sister???
Charles Manson

Troy, VA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
toad wrote:
You are probably closer to 5'6 130 lbs with a good stiff 3'(benefit of a doubt) a virgin with black and white girls and a gay man not virgin from men. Now! Now! Don't continue your lying fantacy.
trill ville

United States

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Its a sterotype to classify people according to their race.....i am a bi racial man who of course was born of an interracial couple and i have never been in trouble with the law, never been on welfare of any kind, and served honorably in the united states marine corps.....so yeah there is nothing wrong with interracial dating
hismamacita

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Wow!!!!....How ignorant....I'm white married to a wonderful puerto rican man....how is that trashy? I wish ppl would get off the racial thing....smdh
Pablo

Charleston, WV

#19 Feb 2, 2013
I'm a well hung white guy (yes I have 4 inches of white man missle) my girlfriend I have now dated a black guy before me and her got together....when we have sex I have to strap a 2x4 across my ass so I don't fall in

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2013
I like a little strange every now and then, don't you?
dmp

Charleston, WV

#21 Feb 3, 2013
No, but i think you're trashy.
koko

Elizabeth, WV

#22 Feb 4, 2013
hismamacita wrote:
Wow!!!!....How ignorant....I'm white married to a wonderful puerto rican man....how is that trashy? I wish ppl would get off the racial thing....smdh
Puerto Rican is an ethnic, so your married to a white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 min louege 4,206
Bum who sits at the intersection of Patrick St ... 30 min Correctimundo 26
Pres. Trump 57 min Bert 7
Trump is for uneducated poor people 1 hr Bert 26
Trump releases more TOP SECRETs to Phillipine P... 1 hr Bert 4
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 2 hr Annoyed 14
Jim Justice farts in Tim Armstead's face 3 hr Greg Butcher 11

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance