Perry Mason

Charleston, WV

#22 Oct 31, 2013
Dr Tom wrote:
Everyone is a lawyer on this post.
And I guess your a Doctor. Treat this. 8==========D~~~,
Citizen

Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 31, 2013
The Social Security Act, Medicare Act and the Affordable Healthcare Act are here to stay, so says "We the People".
Obamanation

Charleston, WV

#24 Nov 1, 2013
It's looking worst by the day - TEA Party please save us.

Since: Oct 11

Fairfax, VA

#25 Nov 1, 2013
burned wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's something that happens all the time. Sheesh! Weak argument.
Really? I know lots of people who don't drive and don't buy car insurance.
just _ say-NO

Charleston, WV

#26 Nov 2, 2013
make your sign, put it in your yard, POST ON 'YOU TUBE' AND SEND TO YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPERS --SPREAD THE WORD:
"NO" TO YOU MR. PRESIDENT
AND
"NO" TO OBAMACARE
1 post removed
Fullofit

Charleston, WV

#28 Nov 2, 2013
2legit2quit wrote:
Obama is the first black president. Show him some respect! OBAMA IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST MOST INTELLIGENT MEN ALIVE AND HES MAKING THE UNITED STATES A BETTER PLACE. YES TO OBAMA CARE BECAUSE OBAMA DOES CARE AND HE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE.
He is half whit so really not black...more tan I would say, you get respect if you give respect, deff. Not one of the smartest/most intelligent man alive, destroying the US by taking our rights away, more thought should have been put into the affordable care act, where is the money coming from? Taxpayers are already supporting the low life no good welfare foodstamp receiving non working bums!
human

Hurricane, WV

#29 Nov 2, 2013
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I know lots of people who don't drive and don't buy car insurance.
So do I, but they're under 16.
human

Hurricane, WV

#30 Nov 2, 2013
just _ say-NO wrote:
make your sign, put it in your yard, POST ON 'YOU TUBE' AND SEND TO YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPERS --SPREAD THE WORD:
"NO" TO YOU MR. PRESIDENT
AND
"NO" TO OBAMACARE
What don't you like about it?
human

Hurricane, WV

#31 Nov 2, 2013
Fullofit wrote:
<quoted text>
He is half whit so really not black...more tan I would say, you get respect if you give respect, deff. Not one of the smartest/most intelligent man alive, destroying the US by taking our rights away, more thought should have been put into the affordable care act, where is the money coming from? Taxpayers are already supporting the low life no good welfare foodstamp receiving non working bums!
Luckily, those against Obamacare aren't very smart so they'll never be able to manage to do anything about it but whine on Topix. Those who don't work get Medicaid. Obamacare is for those who work, but can't afford health insurance. And, who really cares about those who don't want their fellow hard-working human beings to have health care?
Lmao

Charleston, WV

#32 Nov 2, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily, those against Obamacare aren't very smart so they'll never be able to manage to do anything about it but whine on Topix. Those who don't work get Medicaid. Obamacare is for those who work, but can't afford health insurance. And, who really cares about those who don't want their fellow hard-working human beings to have health care?
It's those who don't work that are a problem! Obamacare is still coming out of my pocket as a taxpayer! They need to fix the welfare system first and get all the low life POS out there in the workforce. Cut off the foodstamp unless they pass a drug test and that BS about the poor starving children is just that BS because those that don't pass the drug test are already selling their Food stamps so the kids never see any food bought from them. Stimulate the workforce with new workers not more food stamps. Then take care of insurance for those who are workers..should have more money cause less would be going out in Medicaid
human

Hurricane, WV

#33 Nov 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those who don't work that are a problem! Obamacare is still coming out of my pocket as a taxpayer! They need to fix the welfare system first and get all the low life POS out there in the workforce. Cut off the foodstamp unless they pass a drug test and that BS about the poor starving children is just that BS because those that don't pass the drug test are already selling their Food stamps so the kids never see any food bought from them. Stimulate the workforce with new workers not more food stamps. Then take care of insurance for those who are workers..should have more money cause less would be going out in Medicaid
So you think they're lowlife POS and you want them in the workforce? They'd do more damage than contribute if that's what they are.
human

Hurricane, WV

#34 Nov 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
It's those who don't work that are a problem! Obamacare is still coming out of my pocket as a taxpayer! They need to fix the welfare system first and get all the low life POS out there in the workforce. Cut off the foodstamp unless they pass a drug test and that BS about the poor starving children is just that BS because those that don't pass the drug test are already selling their Food stamps so the kids never see any food bought from them. Stimulate the workforce with new workers not more food stamps. Then take care of insurance for those who are workers..should have more money cause less would be going out in Medicaid
So the children of people who get food stamps don't get any food? I am thankful for the lack of intelligence and the willingness to say anything and not be embarrassed that Republicans have. It only helps the Democrats.
Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#35 Nov 2, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>What don't you like about it?
The fact that an idiot like you likes it.
Leon

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Nov 2, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>Luckily, those against Obamacare aren't very smart so they'll never be able to manage to do anything about it but whine on Topix. Those who don't work get Medicaid. Obamacare is for those who work, but can't afford health insurance. And, who really cares about those who don't want their fellow hard-working human beings to have health care?
Why don't you do like me and work a job to get by and then work part time to pay your health insurance? No you would rather someone else help you pay for yours you sorry azzed SOB. You aren't worth the salt that goes in your beans.
1 post removed
think about it

Elkview, WV

#38 Nov 2, 2013
Obama Care is America's punishment for the slavery years...
FYI

Charleston, WV

#39 Nov 2, 2013
think about it wrote:
Obama Care is America's punishment for the slavery years...
America did not create slavery! That is the most stupid remark I have ever heard and that's saying a lot because I read what "human" wrote and he must be a uneducated welfare POS to think like he does or just a misinformed liberal.

FYI: most of the "slave" ships were owned by the British and the slaves were purchased from other tribes in Africa who had captured them and were using them as slaves already, so other blacks made the blacks slaves not white people and certainly not Americans! That's why it always amazes me that they want to be called Africian American... They should hate the "real" Africians!
FYI

Charleston, WV

#40 Nov 2, 2013
human wrote:
<quoted text>So the children of people who get food stamps don't get any food? I am thankful for the lack of intelligence and the willingness to say anything and not be embarrassed that Republicans have. It only helps the Democrats.
You didn't even read what was said in the quote you are talking about or you are so uneducated that you failed to understand what was said...it went right over your head!

From the lack of intelligence that you seem to have I can only believe that you are one of the POS referred to that receives Food Stamps, lives in public housing and receives a check from the Government to sit on your fat ass and not work!
think about it

Elkview, WV

#41 Nov 2, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
America did not create slavery! That is the most stupid remark I have ever heard and that's saying a lot because I read what "human" wrote and he must be a uneducated welfare POS to think like he does or just a misinformed liberal.
FYI: most of the "slave" ships were owned by the British and the slaves were purchased from other tribes in Africa who had captured them and were using them as slaves already, so other blacks made the blacks slaves not white people and certainly not Americans! That's why it always amazes me that they want to be called Africian American... They should hate the "real" Africians!
the most stupid remark?... you must be 10 years old...

it is African not Africian... several presidents in early American history had slaves... today the roles are reversed... a black man has all the Americans as slaves...
human

Hurricane, WV

#42 Nov 2, 2013
Leon wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you do like me and work a job to get by and then work part time to pay your health insurance? No you would rather someone else help you pay for yours you sorry azzed SOB. You aren't worth the salt that goes in your beans.
Is that all you can come up with? That everyone who has Christ's compassion for the poor doesn't have a job. I have a job that provides me health insurance. And I have the good job I have because, obviously unlike you, I worked hard for four years to complete a college degree that allows me to get better jobs. It's obvious by your lack of intelligence, that you were too lazy to devote the time to doing something like that that would improve your education in life. Then you wouldn't have a lack of vocabulary that limits you to having to use vulgar language to express yourself. Anyone can do that. You're weak.
human

Hurricane, WV

#43 Nov 2, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't even read what was said in the quote you are talking about or you are so uneducated that you failed to understand what was said...it went right over your head!
From the lack of intelligence that you seem to have I can only believe that you are one of the POS referred to that receives Food Stamps, lives in public housing and receives a check from the Government to sit on your fat ass and not work!
You said people on food stamps sell them for food and therefore their kids don't get any food. Go back and read what you said. See my post above about my lack of intelligence, twinkie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thicker than a snicker 21 min Where they at 1
Hospitals: What Are You Trying To Hide ? 31 min Whitney 5
Thomas Health Systems Fined Tens of Million by ... 36 min Whitney 5
thomas healthcare 38 min Whitney 14
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Dead Head 4,471
I need a online boyfriend 1 hr Far away 19
Whistleblowers Acting In Public Interest 1 hr Dead Head 4

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages