yeah

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What do y'all think about him??
Local John

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I found him to be a straight up dude, a little quirky and opinionated, but still he's still an alright fella. As a matter of fact Chris just left my crib no more than 20 minutes ago, but for some reason i failed to get his cell number so if you don't mind, if you see Chris before i do would you be a peach and remind him that he forgot the $20.00 i left for him on my nightstand? I really would appreciate it. Thanks!
yeah

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Local John wrote:
I found him to be a straight up dude, a little quirky and opinionated, but still he's still an alright fella. As a matter of fact Chris just left my crib no miore than 20 minutes ago, but for some reason i failed to get his cell number so if you don't mind, if you see Chris before i do would you be a peach and remind him that he forgot the $20.00 i left for him on my nightstand? I really would appreciate it. Thanks!
lol ur funny
justine

Charleston, WV

#4 Feb 2, 2013
There was a time when Jews and Italians had a hard time being accepted. Do you know what changed that? They didn't cry about it or make it a big deal. They let it go and quietly slid into the rest of the population and became widely accepted. The blacks claim to want this too and should let "black history month" and any other event that sets them apart go and just try to become "American".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this place is full of mental patients 1 hr iamrubberyouareglue 2
Pagans mc 1 hr Good Citizen 11
oasis salon 1 hr woody 3
greg aab 2 hr Truth 2
rodney carte (Nov '13) 2 hr aintnoshameupinth... 9
Judge Robert Montgomery (Aug '13) 2 hr ron burgandy 51
Daniel Boone Park (Feb '13) 2 hr RiverNympho 75
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web