who would make the best president in ...
Stood By Too Long

Scott Depot, WV

#41 Jul 16, 2012
TRogers wrote:
<quoted text>Historically independents only split votes, never win.
True, but as long as he can run, it is a possibility.

Since: Nov 11

Woodbury, NJ

#42 Jul 16, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but as long as he can run, it is a possibility.
Sure, and he knows that, he's been running for president since what? 1976?
Someone else

AOL

#43 Jul 16, 2012
There are probably several people who would make the best president in 2012. But none of them are running for the office.

Now if we could find someone like Reagan, I'd be thrilled. He wasn't without fault. But the Dems and Reps, both, said he had a way of bringing them together like no one else could, certainly none they had the pleasure of working with before or after.
Stood By Too Long

Ardsley, NY

#44 Jul 16, 2012
Someone else wrote:
There are probably several people who would make the best president in 2012. But none of them are running for the office.

Now if we could find someone like Reagan, I'd be thrilled. He wasn't without fault. But the Dems and Reps, both, said he had a way of bringing them together like no one else could, certainly none they had the pleasure of working with before or after.
I agree. Too many politicians are driven by what's good for themselves instead of what's good for the people. We should put a cap on the amount of money big politicians can make.
Wooh

Detroit, MI

#45 Jul 22, 2012
Ron Paul!!!
oral sexton

Nitro, WV

#46 Jul 22, 2012
Romney is a tool for secret hidden wealthy special interests, and only them. Plain and simple.

Since: Nov 11

Huntington, WV

#47 Jul 23, 2012
Obama is a tool for lazy welfare lifers who think their entitled to half of us taxpayers stuff and his cronies who invest in green energy and he gives them our imaginary tax dollars, more plain and even simpler.
nemesis

Milton, WV

#48 Jul 28, 2012
It is estimated that Mitt has between 20 and 100 million stashed away in his IRA account. It's time for him to release his tax records, it's time for him to take off his mask, so we can really see who we're dealing with. He's part of the elite, who have 21 trillion dollars hid around the world.
wild side

Elkview, WV

#49 Jul 28, 2012
TRogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Historically independents only split votes, never win.
historically blacks dont win , we cant change history but we can change the future
robertfreeman

Huntington, WV

#50 Jul 28, 2012
wild side wrote:
<quoted text> historically blacks dont win , we cant change history but we can change the future
yeah, and so far, "black" is changing the future for the worse, see what a bad idea "change" is?
wild side

Elkview, WV

#51 Jul 28, 2012
I agree , Ron Paul make him first independant prez
nemesis

Milton, WV

#52 Jul 29, 2012
I'd rather have Obama as Mitt the Twitt any day. At least he tries, he just doesn't have any help. A handfull of Coal miners are going to tell the rest of the State to go Republican though, and we'll still be at the bottom.
Kelly

United States

#53 Sep 10, 2012
Do you people forget how we got into this mess
The bell is ringing . Let's start school
Nixon decided to privatize health insurance.
Reagan deregulated the banks.
George Bush got us into gulf war.
George W Bush got us into Iraq
The federal reserve is neither federal or reserved.
Income tax violated the constitution.
STOP BEING IGNORANT LEARN THE TRUTH
AND DON'T BE ANOTHER PATHETIC COW FOLLOWING THE HEARD
haha

Ridgeview, WV

#54 Sep 10, 2012
Obama would make the best president and he will be the president again just watch n see
Cameron Davis

Dunnville, Canada

#55 Sep 11, 2012
you yanks are thick motherf**kers, and you wonder why everyone on the outside world laughs at you!

Your voting history is yours to accept and embrace as you continously vote for puppets!

to think gingrich,perry or santorium and the biggest c**nt romney could do better than obama is a joke!

you should have all been rooting for Ron Paul, his ideals, his consistency, his knowledge of economics and the constitution should have made him the obvious choice yet i can only see one post above mentioning his name.

your all too busy running around blaming muslims and china for your f**kin problems, so look forward to next year when the fed gets audited for the fake money pit it is and your dollar becomes worthless, more than it is now

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Sep 18, 2012
Idle Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll vote for the idiot in the White House, Barrack Obama, the first president to successfully pass a health reform bill, the President who was on watch when bin Laden was killed and the President who brought the troops homes from Iraq as he said he would.
actually dumbass there have been a substantial increase in troops over seas. Do your research.
idc

Springfield, NJ

#57 Oct 1, 2012
Not Obama
meh

Hansford, WV

#58 Oct 1, 2012
Not Romney
Nate p

United States

#59 Oct 4, 2012
Barrack Obama has done some great things while being in office. He ordered the mission for our military to capture and kill osama bin laden and he brought are troops home, something that would have happened no matter who was president. As for the economy he has really done nothing to help it. Mitt Romney on the other hand has a history of bouncing back from deficits. In the mid 80's as CEO of Bain and company he brought them back from a huge financial crisis! In 2004 he brought Massachusetts back from a 8 billion dollar deficit. Obama's time has come and gone. The choice is clear for me on who is best to bring this economy back, and that is Mitt Romney.
right is wrong

Saint Albans, WV

#60 Oct 4, 2012
But how can you want someone who admitted he doesn't worry about 47 percent of the country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Knox needs fired conflict of interest 53 min Judy Keeney 10
Tom Clarks sheep (Oct '15) 1 hr Tom Clark 22
Exploitation of Depressed Hillbillies/Pill Mills 1 hr Trumpnation 5
Popeyes chicken 2 hr Colonel Sanders 22
krystal spry (Oct '11) 6 hr Laughing 53
nasa to probe uranus in search of gas 7 hr Tom Clark 6
Best Day Ever! 8 hr Ken 2
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday 11 hr Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web