who would make the best president in ...
sweetchick

Farmville, NC

#21 Jan 19, 2012
i dont know much about any of them yet but not obama our biggest ass mistake america we need someone that will help america someone that believes an will put god back into it bc without god this country will continue to go down hill
Who else

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 19, 2012
Obama all the way.
Hipo crites

Chesapeake, VA

#23 Jan 19, 2012
sweetchick wrote:
i dont know much about any of them yet but not obama our biggest ass mistake america we need someone that will help america someone that believes an will put god back into it bc without god this country will continue to go down hill
Do you actually think the other candidates have control over God? They can't put God back into nothing. God is already there, He is every where.
Shawn

United States

#24 Jan 19, 2012
sweetchick wrote:
Sweetchick if you love love God so much, why dont you CAPITALIZE his name when you spell it?? Give respect when respect is due!!
matty6504

Vernonia, OR

#25 Mar 1, 2012
Why cant we have a president that actually is for the peoples interests. If obama gets 4 more years we will likely all be broke and if he gets all are guns we will have no say about it. I dont agree with all that Ron Paul says but you can tell hes actually for the peoples interests and I cant vote for any of the others cause they just wanna get richer so Paul is the lesser of all evils and he is for second amendment rights so Im votin for him.
Wvgirl

United States

#26 Mar 1, 2012
Ron Paul
trenches

Omaha, NE

#27 Jul 10, 2012
Obama, hands down is ONLY choice for Americans
trenches

Omaha, NE

#28 Jul 10, 2012
I said Obama would be the best president
McCoyFan

Logan, WV

#29 Jul 10, 2012
Romney will get my vote. Obama is again proving what a liar he is by approving those negative ads against Romney. Don't like Obama's attitude either.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
One example: And this, from the Romney campaign:”Mitt Romney has a plan to get America working. Barack Obama? Worst job record since the Depression.”

That’s misleading. It’s true that on Obama’s watch there have been more jobs lost than created — something no president has done since the Depression. But in George W. Bush’s first term, the net job loss was actually higher. And the biggest job losses came in the months after Obama became president, a trend that started under Bush.
Stood By Too Long

Scott Depot, WV

#30 Jul 10, 2012
McCoyFan wrote:
Romney will get my vote. Obama is again proving what a liar he is by approving those negative ads against Romney. Don't like Obama's attitude either.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/...
One example: And this, from the Romney campaign:”Mitt Romney has a plan to get America working. Barack Obama? Worst job record since the Depression.”

That’s misleading. It’s true that on Obama’s watch there have been more jobs lost than created — something no president has done since the Depression. But in George W. Bush’s first term, the net job loss was actually higher. And the biggest job losses came in the months after Obama became president, a trend that started under Bush.
The negative ads are true. Take a look at Bain's record.
Citizen

Chesapeake, VA

#31 Jul 10, 2012
Obama- Romney or a Manikin: If I had a choice to vote for one of these three for the President of Our United States, I would vote for the Manikin!
Remus

San Angelo, TX

#32 Jul 10, 2012
1. Ron Paul
2. Romney

Obama sucks.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#33 Jul 11, 2012
Ron Paul
Romney is a scumbag, Obama based his healthcare plan off of Romneycare up in MA. Romney will CERTAINLY put the interests of big business above the interests of the people. When are you people going to realize that voting for a candidate that the mainstream media is shoving down your throat is a bad idea? They make you believe that you have a choice but they only cover TWO people. Two people who although are on different sides of the isle have policies that are almost identical. There is no real choice in the 2012 election. You like to ridicule people like me who support Ron Paul but he is the ONLY candidate that had the interests of the American people in mind, He us the ONLY candidate more interested in restoring our constitution than trying to control every little aspect of our lives. He is the ONLY candidate who truly wants to bring our troops home and secure our country from attack. China has 1,000,000,000 more people than the United States, if they decided to attack us and our military was sparsely spread out all over the globe what would we do? How in God's name would bringing our troops home to defend our country make it weaker? When did going to war with 10 countries at once become an American way of life? I am fucking SICK of it. I am sick of people like you who are fucking up this once great country. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR LETTING THE MEDIA DO YOUR THINKING.

Since: Nov 11

Schaumburg, IL

#34 Jul 11, 2012
nobody wrote:
Ron Paul
Romney is a scumbag, Obama based his healthcare plan off of Romneycare up in MA. Romney will CERTAINLY put the interests of big business above the interests of the people. When are you people going to realize that voting for a candidate that the mainstream media is shoving down your throat is a bad idea? They make you believe that you have a choice but they only cover TWO people. Two people who although are on different sides of the isle have policies that are almost identical. There is no real choice in the 2012 election. You like to ridicule people like me who support Ron Paul but he is the ONLY candidate that had the interests of the American people in mind, He us the ONLY candidate more interested in restoring our constitution than trying to control every little aspect of our lives. He is the ONLY candidate who truly wants to bring our troops home and secure our country from attack. China has 1,000,000,000 more people than the United States, if they decided to attack us and our military was sparsely spread out all over the globe what would we do? How in God's name would bringing our troops home to defend our country make it weaker? When did going to war with 10 countries at once become an American way of life? I am fucking SICK of it. I am sick of people like you who are fucking up this once great country. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR LETTING THE MEDIA DO YOUR THINKING.
Ron Paul can't win, your argument is futile.
nobody

Vienna, WV

#35 Jul 15, 2012
TRogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul can't win, your argument is futile.
Care to explain, or are you just repeating some bullshit that you heard on the news? The last time I checked he was 100% eligible for office. The last time that I checked the people got to decide who gets to be president, not the fucking news. You are obviously part of the problem.

Brinkhaven, OH

#36 Jul 15, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain, or are you just repeating some bullshit that you heard on the news? The last time I checked he was 100% eligible for office. The last time that I checked the people got to decide who gets to be president, not the fucking news. You are obviously part of the problem.
Ron Paul didn't win the republican nomination, therefore he won't be in the general election, therefore he can't win, simple enough for you?
Stood By Too Long

Scott Depot, WV

#37 Jul 15, 2012
TRogers wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Paul didn't win the republican nomination, therefore he won't be in the general election, therefore he can't win, simple enough for you?
You do realize he could run as an independent candidate?
nobody

Vienna, WV

#38 Jul 16, 2012
Ever heard of a little something called the Republican National Convention? We don't have a candidate this year until we have that. Simple enough for you?

Schwenksville, PA

#39 Jul 16, 2012
Stood By Too Long wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize he could run as an independent candidate?
Historically independents only split votes, never win.
robertfreeman

Walnutport, PA

#40 Jul 16, 2012
nobody wrote:
Ever heard of a little something called the Republican National Convention? We don't have a candidate this year until we have that. Simple enough for you?
I didn't say we have a candidate, I said Ron Paul can't win, and he can't. Do you need it simpler than that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will bring back coal!!!! 11 min naturalwonder 14
possible hooker up Campbells Creek?? 12 min spotted 36
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 29 min Weepy 20
Principal & Board Member Downplay High School ORGY 53 min Lady Justice 1
Why was Chad Green depressed? 1 hr pppplease 16
News Population 1 hr Weepy 3
Hurricane Null (May '15) 2 hr Dont Question It 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages