Family Care Patrick Street

Family Care Patrick Street

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Questionable

Bladensburg, MD

#1 Apr 19, 2014
I've heard good and bad about the place. Any insight as to if the doctors and staff are professional and friendly?
yes

Hurricane, WV

#2 Apr 19, 2014
very professional and friendly.
yancy

Hurricane, WV

#3 Apr 19, 2014
they show a lot of favoritism when setting appointments
Questionable

Bladensburg, MD

#4 Apr 19, 2014
I will pass on Family Care. I have heard many negative things about them in the last few hours.
Former Patient

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 21, 2014
I wouldn't go there unless you don't mind them releasing your medical records. To be more specific, a certain nurse will discuss whatever she deems fit with whomever she wants. The entire establishment isn't a bad place. They just didn't handle the situation very well. What comes around goes around though. Isn't that right Crystal and Melissa?
Jim

Charleston, WV

#6 Apr 21, 2014
They have only one doctor who is in an administrative position. All patients have to see a nurse practitioner which are not even close to being a doctor. The worst one is Marino who thinks she is the surgeon general.
hahahaha

Hurricane, WV

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Jim wrote:
They have only one doctor who is in an administrative position. All patients have to see a nurse practitioner which are not even close to being a doctor. The worst one is Marino who thinks she is the surgeon general.
Is she not enthralled with your "I looked it up on the web" self diagnosis and potential path of treatment.
Coal miners daughter

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 18, 2014
Jim wrote:
May I ask what you mean me and my husband have app with her....We need a family dr
Coal miners daughter

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Good morning :) Would anybody like to give me their thoughts about thr Family Care at Patrick St and Laure Marino?
well

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2014
Coal miners daughter wrote:
Good morning :) Would anybody like to give me their thoughts about thr Family Care at Patrick St and Laure Marino?
seems allright, just thinks her shit dont stink
Coal miners daughter

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 18, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text> seems allright, just thinks her shit dont stink
. Is she good? Does she look down on people?
creepy

Lansing, WV

#12 Jul 18, 2014
Coal miners daughter wrote:
<quoted text>. Is she good? Does she look down on people?
she will look down your pants if you have a complaint.
manowar

Charleston, WV

#13 Jul 30, 2014
I have found the staff to be very professional and kind. Appointments are not hard to get, all you havse to do is call. Some are certified doctors, but can usually get the job done, I am ver proud of Ms. Knight for her abilies. She is intelligent, patient, kind and - well, it appears I cannot say enough good things about Family Care. Go and see for yourself, if you don't like it, then don't go back. Simple, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you healthy if your on Steriods? Seems ever... 4 min Patrick Street Bum 6
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 19 min Mel 118
Missing twin brother 27 min Connie Harmon 7
dirty red (wesley taylor) and tori his girlfrie... 32 min Dave 2
Jim Justice looks like some villan 41 min Mel 3
Any ladies interested in 58 min deeni 2
Why are all “people” from Elkview and Sissonsvi... 1 hr GeorgeMichaels 15

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages