Horrible companies to work for

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Want 2 Know

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 10, 2013
In your opinion, what companies are the worst to work for in the Charleston or surrounding areas?
Winky

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 10, 2013
CINTAS.
Brenda

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2013
C&O Motors!!!
Yep

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 10, 2013
walmart
disturbed

Paintsville, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
Gestamp treats their employees like sh!t
Walkers a joke

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 10, 2013
Want 2 Know wrote:
In your opinion, what companies are the worst to work for in the Charleston or surrounding areas?
Walker Machinery would have to top the list. The turn-over rate is through the roof. People leave there to return to their job at McDonald's.
I guarantee

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Jul 10, 2013
Top of the list has to be

RITE-AID DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN POCA

It's a horrible place to work.
need to talk to her

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 10, 2013
I guarantee wrote:
Top of the list has to be
RITE-AID DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN POCA
It's a horrible place to work.
hey does a woman named Kem (spelled with an 'e') still work out there? if so i need to speak to her, her old man is and has been sleeping around on her like crazy with all the little dope whores in this area. and there is irrefutable, concrete evidence. pictures. witnesses. and a buuuuunch of text messages. if you know her please pass her the message. i dont know her but as a woman who has been cheated on i feel for her and dont think the slimeball should get away with doing her that way.
1 post removed
vito

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Krogers and Charleston Housing

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 11, 2013
vito wrote:
Krogers and Charleston Housing
you are just mad cause you got fired from both.
Work is for suckers

Martinsburg, WV

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Why work when you can get SSI, Hud, Welfare, Food stamps, medical card, free prescristions, utility assistance and so much more?
1 post removed
Smoothbore

Vienna, WV

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Area Wide Protective should definitely be on this list.
boomstick

Belle, WV

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Ross Recovery Systems (defunct), Millennium Teleservices (defunct), Corey Brothers Inc., Security America, Go-mart, Terra Care, Parkersburg Delivery Service... I can keep on going
Reaper Ron

Avondale, WV

#16 Jul 11, 2013
boomstick wrote:
Ross Recovery Systems (defunct), Millennium Teleservices (defunct), Corey Brothers Inc., Security America, Go-mart, Terra Care, Parkersburg Delivery Service... I can keep on going
If you can keep going that tells me you worked at all these places and apparently you are problem, not the employers.
lousy work places

Moseley, VA

#17 Jul 11, 2013
bb&t all positions. turnover rate is high
Krogers also
wondering

Charleston, WV

#18 Jul 11, 2013
the state
boomstick

Belle, WV

#19 Jul 11, 2013
No sir Ron, I work at Conway and do well. Those jobs pay shit and have no insurance. Aren't those the two things people want in a job? Money and health coverage? So no, I'm not a problem. Meth Labs are.
Local

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2013
Work is for suckers wrote:
Why work when you can get SSI, Hud, Welfare, Food stamps, medical card, free prescristions, utility assistance and so much more?
Most people would rather work than sponge off the government.
Pastor Mike

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Jul 11, 2013
need to talk to her wrote:
<quoted text>
hey does a woman named Kem (spelled with an 'e') still work out there? if so i need to speak to her, her old man is and has been sleeping around on her like crazy with all the little dope whores in this area. and there is irrefutable, concrete evidence. pictures. witnesses. and a buuuuunch of text messages. if you know her please pass her the message. i dont know her but as a woman who has been cheated on i feel for her and dont think the slimeball should get away with doing her that way.
She told him she didn't care who he slept with as long as he doesn't sleep with her and that goes for you too.
Tom

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Jul 11, 2013
Reaper Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can keep going that tells me you worked at all these places and apparently you are problem, not the employers.
I got tired of the low pay and the way I was treated so now I draw Welfare and am happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra A. Bradley 9 min Galactus 10
One Word Game (Jul '12) 1 hr Deputydhead69 65
Hospitals: What Are You Trying To Hide ? 1 hr Deputydhead69 14
Male doctors are perverts... (Nov '16) 1 hr BrideofChrist 98
Thomas Health Systems Fined Tens of Million by ... 1 hr BrideofChrist 9
News WV State Police In Running For Best Looking Cru... (Jul '14) 1 hr Deputydhead69 6
CAMC Thomas Maranatha 1 hr BrideofChrist 3

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages