Cops on Campbells Creek?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
creekette

Charleston, WV

#58 Jul 7, 2013
creeker wrote:
I am no relation to BJ or Dog - just things I do know about. Where there is smoke, there is fire. As I stated - what about the lowlifes that used to stay at BJ's house and police was there a lot?? Is that a lie also when everybody in the neighborhood seen and heard them?? hmm
better sleep with one eye open u liar i think they were there asking for directions to your house
creekette

Charleston, WV

#59 Jul 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
You always say the same thing Creeker..... your just too damn nosey for your own good!! Eventually all the people ( and their family) that you talk about WILL find out who you are.... And the" Faber girl" hasnt lived up the creek for a while!!! Maybe you need to call your " sources" and tell them to catch up!! In the mean time, Im gonna be living my life, having a great time with my family, and not being the " paranoid" person You are... LOL! Everyone up the creek is LAUGHING at you!!! You live right by the grade school, dont you ? ;)
hiding what hes doing and ratting on... dont he know what they do to rats?
creekette

Charleston, WV

#60 Jul 7, 2013
creeker wrote:
I don't sell drugs. Have no family members who do or ever have - There are many others on the creek just like BJ and Dog - Chris Thaxton back is jail is is the Faber girl for instance. I don't just pick names out of the thin air - these people are listed on regional jail and on the news, etc. etc. It's all public record!!
every family has the same type of people and there are NO SAINTS WALKING ON EARTH...... you are probally all of the above you say isnt in your family RIGHT!!!!! YOU ARE A DUMBASStimes 10
pansy

Charleston, WV

#61 Jul 7, 2013
creeker wrote:
I am no relation to BJ or Dog - just things I do know about. Where there is smoke, there is fire. As I stated - what about the lowlifes that used to stay at BJ's house and police was there a lot?? Is that a lie also when everybody in the neighborhood seen and heard them?? hmm
I saw you THERE MYSELF!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#62 Jul 7, 2013
omg - the thieves and druggeis taking up for one's like them. Everybody makes mistakes but to put helpless older people and small children in danger by home invasions and meth making is the utmost.

And the threats on her are also very very illegal creekette - if people are doing wrong they deserve to be put in limelight on the jail sites and newspapers and to be discussed by their neighbors and other people who need to know just how untrustworthy they are. Some people prefer to turn their heads but it's not being paranoid realizing the effect that meth/crack and thievery are having on the community. Creekett, if you ever have a chld exposed to meth fumes or a parent beaten almost to death - you will change your tune. I have had bad things happen to loved ones and good friends - perhaps you don't have any of the such in your life that you care about which probably makes you a naracistic dangerous psychotic person who will hurt others for FUN instead of stealing for drugs huh?
3 posts removed
James

Charleston, WV

#66 Thursday Apr 28
Good Living Assisted Living of Malden has employed and cared for area elders since 1981. As a small business we support other small businesses In the community. We support local schools and our fire department. That's what will continue to make ours real great!
correct

Addison, IL

#67 Thursday Apr 28
creekette wrote:
<quoted text> every family has the same type of people and there are NO SAINTS WALKING ON EARTH...... you are probally all of the above you say isnt in your family RIGHT!!!!! YOU ARE A DUMBASStimes 10
We are not meant to judge others but keep our own counsel and take care of our own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth destroying Davis creek and loudendale 37 min Please help 22
News Ben Hatfield found dead in Mingo County cemetery 50 min Weepy 31
What if Mexico refuses to pay for wall? 3 hr Weepy 32
Student says Trump will make momma get a job (Sep '15) 3 hr Weepy 11
Why was Chad Green depressed? 4 hr Deal with it 32
WSAZ Investigates ER Waiting Times For Area Hos... 5 hr Becky 18
Magistrate Corruption 6 hr Wills creeks finest 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages