Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Dog Bounty Hunter?
3 posts removed
Neighborhood watch

Charleston, WV

#25 Jun 27, 2013
How do you know who lives with who? Been there yourself Rosalee Harlow
!!!!!!! I saw a picture of you with Lloyd at fishers bar dancing by the pool table, as a matter of fact, it hanging on fishers WALL O FAME!!!!!!!!!
3 posts removed
dry rancher

Charleston, WV

#29 Jun 27, 2013
Chickens
dry rancher

Charleston, WV

#30 Jun 27, 2013
Fools
dry rancher

Charleston, WV

#31 Jun 27, 2013
Really
dry rancher

Charleston, WV

#32 Jun 27, 2013
Huh
Cedar grove

Charleston, WV

#33 Jun 27, 2013
Get a life
Valley grove

Charleston, WV

#34 Jun 27, 2013
Been there have ya
Valley grove

Charleston, WV

#35 Jun 27, 2013
I saw her new house it's nice
Clay Co inbred

Charleston, WV

#36 Jun 27, 2013
Rats liars and closet dope heads is what u are
Clay Co inbred

Charleston, WV

#37 Jun 27, 2013
R U
Whoooooorrrrrrrr rruuuuuuu

Charleston, WV

#38 Jun 27, 2013
I know wrote:
A guy called Dog gets BJ out when she gets busted.
u know who he is you lyin bitch
Sad

Charleston, WV

#39 Jun 28, 2013
all this is sad
4 posts removed
creeker

Charleston, WV

#44 Jul 2, 2013
I am no relation to BJ or Dog - just things I do know about. Where there is smoke, there is fire. As I stated - what about the lowlifes that used to stay at BJ's house and police was there a lot?? Is that a lie also when everybody in the neighborhood seen and heard them?? hmm
Pinky

Charleston, WV

#45 Jul 2, 2013
creeker wrote:
I am no relation to BJ or Dog - just things I do know about. Where there is smoke, there is fire. As I stated - what about the lowlifes that used to stay at BJ's house and police was there a lot?? Is that a lie also when everybody in the neighborhood seen and heard them?? hmm
. You are the same lying piece of sh........ I know who you are and i am gonna show your fat ass when I come for you ..........
6 posts removed
creeker

Charleston, WV

#52 Jul 5, 2013
I don't sell drugs. Have no family members who do or ever have - There are many others on the creek just like BJ and Dog - Chris Thaxton back is jail is is the Faber girl for instance. I don't just pick names out of the thin air - these people are listed on regional jail and on the news, etc. etc. It's all public record!!
LOL

Charleston, WV

#53 Jul 6, 2013
You always say the same thing Creeker..... your just too damn nosey for your own good!! Eventually all the people ( and their family) that you talk about WILL find out who you are.... And the" Faber girl" hasnt lived up the creek for a while!!! Maybe you need to call your " sources" and tell them to catch up!! In the mean time, Im gonna be living my life, having a great time with my family, and not being the " paranoid" person You are... LOL! Everyone up the creek is LAUGHING at you!!! You live right by the grade school, dont you ? ;)
1 post removed
Concerned

Pittsburgh, PA

#55 Jul 7, 2013
Nothing wrong with being "informed"!
creekette

Charleston, WV

#56 Jul 7, 2013
I know wrote:
A guy called Dog gets BJ out when she gets busted.
who got u out
creekette

Charleston, WV

#57 Jul 7, 2013
creeker wrote:
I don't sell drugs. Have no family members who do or ever have - There are many others on the creek just like BJ and Dog - Chris Thaxton back is jail is is the Faber girl for instance. I don't just pick names out of the thin air - these people are listed on regional jail and on the news, etc. etc. It's all public record!!
you are hiding something u nosey hippocrit i know who you are and u better sleep with one eye open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you believe in spanking? 4 min Kristin 89
Playoff rankings 12 min billhilly 4
Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... 16 min Morpheous 1
Plants Removed 28 min sarah 67
Charleston police officers (Feb '12) 45 min Highintellect2 36
Zulu dang yo 1 hr Amahle 1
Complete the sentence. Marshall college is.... 1 hr WVUfirstdown 21
Marshall is the laughing stock of Division I polls 2 hr A joke 73
Charleston Dating
Find my Match