Cops on Campbells Creek?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
what happened

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 11, 2013
On my way home yesterday, just past Tad, there were 2 Deputy cruisers, a Deputy truck, and a Trooper's cruiser surrounding the trailer that sits by itself in that big field.

Anyone have any idea what was going down there?
creeker

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 11, 2013
`some people supposedly who lived close to the Post Office allowed a couple who were homeless to come into their home and they had refused to leave. Later into the morning, a call came through that even though police had made them leave, they had come back and committed robbery.

So hmm also today call came over scanner that someoone who lives close the old Lions Club trailer shot themselves - any ideas. The ME was called in, so it was a death..
what happened

Belle, WV

#3 Jun 11, 2013
I hadn't heard about the person shooting themselves. Geeze!!
creeker

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 11, 2013
what happened wrote:
I hadn't heard about the person shooting themselves. Geeze!!
Nothing on tv about it yet either hmmm. Over scanner though. About ten minutes ago a guy with a gun on Elaine Drive in Rand knocked on someone's door and took their meds, money and purse. OMG - oooooooh.
what happened

Charleston, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2013
creeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing on tv about it yet either hmmm. Over scanner though. About ten minutes ago a guy with a gun on Elaine Drive in Rand knocked on someone's door and took their meds, money and purse. OMG - oooooooh.
This whole country is going to hell in a hand basket...damned pill heads are taking over like freakin' roaches!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Isn't there a deputy that lives on the creek?
what happened

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
I have no idea, but Campbells Creek is a VERY densely populated area, so there may even be more than one....I pass there daily, and have never seen a police cruiser there....this time there were 4.
Neighbor

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
I am not sure if I would ANSWER a knock on my door at 1:00 in the morning...just sayin'....Home invasion is NOT the same as a Break-in, and Armed Robbery
Concerned

Youngstown, OH

#9 Jun 12, 2013
I would say they probably knew them.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
if a known criminal knocks on my door even if I know him/her I won't let them in. I used to - but I've had my house and yard cased out like that and BAM, leave home a little while and got robbed... Even had things missing after they left too. You can't be concerned and care much for these drug addicts and thieves - they love nothing but their next BUZZ - addiction to anything is horrible, but one that makes otherwise "used to be good people" turn criminal is what is going on now folks.

Don't trust anybody is my "motto" except people you know don't do drugs, lie or steal - then be watchful, especiall of THEIR loved ones who may be such....
Concerned

Rochester, PA

#11 Jun 12, 2013
It's funny that criminals are robbing criminals actually. That's what I believe the ones robbed were!
beetle

Faber, VA

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Yes a cop does live up here.
lawman rat

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 18, 2013
theres going to be a major drug bust in campbell creek within the next few days ! so all the meth and pill heads better get ready,to get their asses hauled off to jail for awhile.get your bail money and snitch info ready ror the drug unit in advance! hee! hee!
geeker123

Charleston, WV

#14 Jun 18, 2013
anyone know anyone who might make some good meth?? man everyone is looking..
Concerned

Greensburg, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2013
I hope you get a bad batch ! Stupid!
boo hoo

Charleston, WV

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I hope you get a bad batch ! Stupid!
Nah, let em' get a good batch and OD, that'd fix em. They could live through a "bad batch".
ima tellin ya

Charleston, WV

#17 Jun 19, 2013
how does people find out if there is gonna be a drug bust. don't they keep that stuff secret.
concerned

Ona, WV

#18 Jun 21, 2013
Bj Harlow Gibson and Micheal Gibson might make u a batch, they never seem to stay in jail very long, she has been caught three times and walked every time she may be doing a little narcing, looks that way to me..
yup

Charleston, WV

#19 Jun 21, 2013
concerned wrote:
Bj Harlow Gibson and Micheal Gibson might make u a batch, they never seem to stay in jail very long, she has been caught three times and walked every time she may be doing a little narcing, looks that way to me..
narking or blowing. Pick one.
I know

Charleston, WV

#20 Jun 22, 2013
A guy called Dog gets BJ out when she gets busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful news lady 22 min The truth 15
thank you shelly moore capito 24 min The truth 8
Shelley Moore 29 min hillary 17
The Tom Clark Gang 1 hr sistersalvation 2
OJ Simpson soon to be paroled 2 hr Tom Clark 5
Tom Clarks sheep (Oct '15) 2 hr Lamb Chop 25
Schumacher Homes 3 hr try this 3
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday Mon Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web