The Republcans BOWED down to the Democrats

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
Brotha in da house

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Those heartless republicans got their asses handed to them by President Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats over the shutdown and debt limit fiasco.

You don't mess with the Messiah!
duh

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 18, 2013
 
They should be used to it by now.
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 18, 2013
 
Brotha in da house wrote:
Those heartless republicans got their asses handed to them by President Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrats over the shutdown and debt limit fiasco.
You don't mess with the Messiah!
The republicans just aren't use to getting Humped in the rear like the democrats but guess they will be stump broken like you guys and start backing up to the stump soon for their not so Royal "F"" ing like all the American people will soon be getting from Obama care. Get my drift??
1 post removed
trouble

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

And now we are in even more trouble.
annoying

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This post is so annoying
tired

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 27, 2013
 
More like bent over.
hjk

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

No they didn't.
burned

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Earl wrote:
<quoted text> The republicans just aren't use to getting Humped in the rear like the democrats but guess they will be stump broken like you guys and start backing up to the stump soon for their not so Royal "F"" ing like all the American people will soon be getting from Obama care. Get my drift??
I guess you would like to have your health care limited to a certain amount that the insurance companies say you will get, but I don't. I guess you don't mind if an insurance company can refuse to cover you for pre-existing conditions, but I do. I guess you don't want to be able to keep your children (hopefully you don't have any) on your insurance until their 26, but I do. And, I'm positive you care nothing about the 31 million people who can't afford health insurance, but will be able to under Obamacare. You care more about the insurance companies than you do about regular people like yourself which makes you a fool. But, it's also what makes you a Republican.
Hillary is next

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Bottom line is the Democrats care about all americans and the republicans only about themselves and big corporations. Yes I agree that the left won this battle and the right lost.

Come 2014 the democrats are going to win enough seats to control both houses and get things set for our first female president.

The republican party may in time become extinct. In time.
Pro-U S Constitution

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Earl wrote:
<quoted text> The republicans just aren't use to getting Humped in the rear like the democrats but guess they will be stump broken like you guys and start backing up to the stump soon for their not so Royal "F"" ing like all the American people will soon be getting from Obama care. Get my drift??
Yes, the same F-ing they got with Social Security and Medicare.
Charles Manson

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 30, 2013
 
burned wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you would like to have your health care limited to a certain amount that the insurance companies say you will get, but I don't. I guess you don't mind if an insurance company can refuse to cover you for pre-existing conditions, but I do. I guess you don't want to be able to keep your children (hopefully you don't have any) on your insurance until their 26, but I do. And, I'm positive you care nothing about the 31 million people who can't afford health insurance, but will be able to under Obamacare. You care more about the insurance companies than you do about regular people like yourself which makes you a fool. But, it's also what makes you a Republican.
Your President may very well be a compulsive liar. Nothing he has promised has come true other than change (for the worse). You are wearing blinders. Why the hell should I pay higher ins. fees to pay for those without insurance. Let them get off their azzes and work two or three jobs to pay their insurance like I have always done. I don't blame insurance companys not wanting to insure people with pre-existing conditions. If your neighbor gets drunk and wrecks his car do you want to pay for it. You are and Idiot. I am not without compassion but am a realist. Obama care will be the downfall of this country. There are more people riding welfare than there are people to pay for welfare. WISE UP DUMB AZZE.
burned

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Charles Manson wrote:
<quoted text>Your President may very well be a compulsive liar. Nothing he has promised has come true other than change (for the worse). You are wearing blinders. Why the hell should I pay higher ins. fees to pay for those without insurance. Let them get off their azzes and work two or three jobs to pay their insurance like I have always done. I don't blame insurance companys not wanting to insure people with pre-existing conditions. If your neighbor gets drunk and wrecks his car do you want to pay for it. You are and Idiot. I am not without compassion but am a realist. Obama care will be the downfall of this country. There are more people riding welfare than there are people to pay for welfare. WISE UP DUMB AZZE.
You must be the real Charles Manson since your statements have no logic to them. If none of his promises have come true then you wouldn't be complaining about Obamacare because it wouldn't be law. And, if you've ALWAYS worked two or three jobs at one time, then you wouldn't be able to spend so much time on Topix. And, of course you don't blame insurance companies for not paying for people with pre-existing conditions because you don't have one. You're obviously a Republican and therefore only care about yourself, so only when things affect you do you care about them. And, if you're that poor and you're still on the side of billionaire insurance companies, that says a lot about your ability to reason. As does your statement that more people are on welfare than there are people to pay for it. So over 50 percent of the country is on welfare, huh? And, yes you are without compassion (again, it's what makes you a Republcan) and I got through the post without calling you any names, which you were unable to do.
Citizen

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 31, 2013
 
Social Security, Medicare and Health Care, I can hear the Conservative/Republicans Gag.
human

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 2, 2013
 
Charles Manson wrote:
<quoted text>Your President may very well be a compulsive liar. Nothing he has promised has come true other than change (for the worse). You are wearing blinders. Why the hell should I pay higher ins. fees to pay for those without insurance. Let them get off their azzes and work two or three jobs to pay their insurance like I have always done. I don't blame insurance companys not wanting to insure people with pre-existing conditions. If your neighbor gets drunk and wrecks his car do you want to pay for it. You are and Idiot. I am not without compassion but am a realist. Obama care will be the downfall of this country. There are more people riding welfare than there are people to pay for welfare. WISE UP DUMB AZZE.
I can't believe you called him an idiot and dumb ass when you think that Obamacare is for those who don't work. They have Medicare. Obamacare is for people who work, but can't afford health insurance. I sure am glad that people like you are the quality of those opposing Obamacare. No wonder your types couldn't keep it from passing. Thanks for helping us strengthen our point. Please say more.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Plants! Just Quit! 30 min mark 24
Happy ending massage? 33 min Curious 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 36 min Another Damn Liberal 54,428
Amanda Quimby worker at postal service plant 47 min Anna 3
New Vintage Shop To Hold Grand Opening Friday A... 1 hr Not So Great 3
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Chistian Dem 63
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 2 hr Andre Linoge 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••