Man Charged In Punching Incident Sentenced To Year In Prison

Nov 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Bob Aaron Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Nov. 9, 2012 10:24 AM EST Updated: Nov.

Comments
101 - 112 of 112 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Seasoned

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Slater was and is an innocent man. Mr. Adkins, don't care how many years of law enforcement you have in your family, there are still dirty cops out there, he died and that's all there is to it. Get over it.
why

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

do you people not give up? Can't you see that the only ones responding or posting have nothing to do with this case whatsoever? I agree with the earlier post. I think this is someone in the Slater family trying to push the Adkins and bully them by talking about their loved one like this. Why do you all keep bringing up the law enforcement background. What does it matter? Who cares what any of you think! There's a kid who will have a holiday tomorrow without his father. A year is not a lifetime. You can get over yourself!
brian

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

hey wrote:
<quoted text>street justice what are you going to do there is alot of people that will fight for kr you just get on here talking shit wont you say your name then me and you can talk
well you must be as retarded as kr. my name is plain as day. you the one with the name hey. I can back it up believe that.
why

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Why is it that everyone who says KR is innocent are also the ones always talking about "fighting" for him, or fighting this and punching that. fight fight fight. Get a damned education, then you don't have time to fight. You can work instead of living off of the system!
Kensey Slater

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WVgalback wrote:
<quoted text> YOU know it really is a darn surprise. The guy died cause he didn't go to the hospital nor did his ignorant family attempt to take him to the hospital. At least not soon enough. Nobody should have been given a one year sentence for slugging the crap out of him when it was his own fault. Yes, it really is a surprise the Judge gave him a year, perhaps the Judge wasn't well educated enouf.
oops forgot to use my real name on this one again in case nobody is paying attention I'm trying to get my multiple personalities in check.
CeeLow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

When's Kenny getting out?
uh

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

CeeLow wrote:
When's Kenny getting out?
I wish NEVER - unfortunately it will be sometime this year

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
ummmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

DavidHarveyWV wrote:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
-ummmm ok, slater killed my friend - sooooo, he needs to pay for what he has done - so a time to die (#2)? a time to kill(#3)? hmmm what are you saying here ? it was a senseless act of violence - no reason for robert to have died (#2)- slater killed (#3) him - i dont love him i dont hate him (#8)- i just think he needs locked up so that he doesnt land another one of his famous sucker punches that he brags about - and kills someone else
Hahahhah

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Every slater on the west side is p. u. Ss. Iess.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I don't know the situation. I have spent time with the Slaters growing up. Some of which has taken me in and helped me.

I pray for both families.
1 post removed
Morning sweetheart

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

SuckerPunch

Ah but now he's Bubba's biOtch! Word on the street is Slaters celly is a man who likes it rough and he likes it in the morning. My sources tell me that sometimes Bubba doesn't even give the dude time to have his morning pee. It's just wake up biOtch.....

You see that is what happens to punkass biOtches who suckerpunch others.

Morning sex with Bubba

OUCH!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How many years did Randy Summers get for DUI ca... 21 min Rocky J 1
DEP holds final hearing on drilling 23 min yeah no 1
WV DHHR Workers Picket Over Large Caseloads 53 min Tim 3
Sarah Plants back on drugs again ? 1 hr I get high on 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr bacon hater 54,264
Plants at it again 4 hr what NEXT 3
Regional jail inmate dies after altercation 5 hr weirdo 60
Vic Sprouse and Sarah Plants 14 hr jelly is squid 9
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••