Finally a real work at home job.

Finally a real work at home job.

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Single Mom

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 14, 2013
I want to share with the people who live around me how you can work from home and make good money. I average $100 a day and on my best day I made $300. This all while working at home and working very little. No there are not cost involved. No it is not a pyramid. You can get started today for free and start making money TODAY.

I am a single mother who works a full time job and I run a lot to my children's activities and sports. I became so sick of being dirt poor even though I was working. One of my very close friends from work told me what she had been doing and I jumped right in. I praise God everyday for this opportunity and so will you.

If you really interested send me an email and I will get you started. I will be here for you from beginning to end. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Chubby

Huntington, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Man! I wouldnt think you could get that much BJ walk-in clientelle. WOW!$100 per day at 0.50 a blow. Sign me up or let me know where you live! I have a $1.00. Maybe you and your friend can hook me up for a little two on one. AMAZING!!!
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Just post a Link to the website.
I dont like giving My e-mail out to strangers
Looking

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2013
What kind of work is it
Garrett Kahn

Miami, FL

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Looking wrote:
What kind of work is it
Hey, I have a great work at home opportunity. The business model
First and foremost, I appreciate your initiative. That will get you very far in our business!! So let’s dive in, shall we? As you might know, many companies have offers to promote their products in order "reel in" prospective customers. You've probably seen this everywhere – free trials, promotional discounts, coupons, etc.

Our company, ZNZ, simply provides our website as a hub for all these different offers, many of which are from Fortune 500 companies. These companies pay ZNZ for that (rather than spending thousands upon thousands on advertising). That money is then dispersed to us, the sponsors. We are basically ZNZ’s marketing department. The marketing is outsourced to people working at home like myself.. And one day perhaps you as well! We simply direct people to ZNZ and that’s it! They complete a FREE offer and you receive a minimum of $20 directly in your pocket. That's better than most commission-based jobs!! Not to mention you can make $130 rather than $20 with hardly any extra effort! It's really easy and ZNZ is recognized as the BEST work-at-home opportunity around. It has paid out over $6.5 million directly to people like you and me. Get in on the action while you still can!! It really easy to become a sponsor and it's completely FREE! You just complete one of the many free trials and you're qualified! Just spread the word, and make some easy money!

Keep in mind that you don't have to promote the offers. There's no need to chase anyone around saying "Here! Try this free trial!". In fact, what attracts people the most is the amazing business opportunity that ZNZ provides. That's what you'll be promoting, and that's how you'll make your money. No salesmanship necessary! It's kind of a beautiful thing - you spread the word and help increase people's revenue stream, while at the same time increasing your own!! Although ZNZ has been around for 5 years, the work-at-home market has only recently experienced a HUGE boost. And ZNZ is at the top of the list! More and more people are climbing aboard, and we expect the boat to only get bigger. That means there are thousands and thousands of people just waiting for an opportunity like this one. And you can be the one to present it to them!

You simply inform people about becoming a sponsor. They qualify by completing an offer, you get paid a minimum of $20. It's really that simple!! I posted this single Craigslist ad yesterday, and 9 people have responded. A handful of which are completing their offers as I type this! I can potentially earn a minimum of $180 in one day - all from a single ad. Also like I said I can potentially earn $130 per person - now that's a BIG payday! And posting on Craigslist is just scratching the surface! There are loads of methods and we can teach you how to set up your own website and back office to generate more leads.(more about that later on!)

I digress - if you are interested and want more info, you can contact me via e-amil - [email protected] Also, I work with a team full of sponsors and we all help each other out!! Through our Facebook group, thousands of us discuss the best methods of promoting, training on setting up your website and back office, overall what works and what doesn't. Contact me if you have any questions. You can poke around the FB group before getting started, just let me know. I'm available (pretty much) 24/7 at your convenience!!

Anywayss, this is becoming less like a job description and more like a novel!! Sorry for making you read so much!! It's just that I'm pretty passionate about this and I want you to be informed!! Once again, feel free to contact me via Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/Garrett.Kahn23 ) or shoot me an e-mail if you have ANY questions. I'm looking forward to helping you get started! I'm sure you'll hit the ground running!! It's kind of hard not to!

See you at the top!
G Kahn
1 post removed
fijjis

Rochester, PA

#7 Mar 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Whats the Beef?
House Wive Work Available

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OJ Simpson 1 hr Kneeger lover 8
I would like to taste your pussay!!!????? 2 hr Tom Clark 4
Keerai Martin 2 hr Maniac 12
Worst place to work in Charleston 4 hr DeezPplDontWork 62
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 4 hr Honestly 21
Once you go black 4 hr Barnie 2
Julie Yeager (May '16) 5 hr Spank 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance