First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ileen

Charleston, WV

#25 Jul 19, 2014
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll keep this brief to somewhat minimize your ability to draw more ignorant conclusions. I am we'll aware of how the bail bonds concept works. Hence my higher level of knowledge regarding the status of them in Kanawha County. My derogatory comments are based on the fact that these characters operate outside of many laws and prey on poor, uneducated folk. Do you honestly think your buddies got into the business out of the kindness of their hearts? Absolutely not. So many of these jokers were caught abusing their privileges and engaging in rampant unethical acts they were barred from doing business altogether. Get your sh*t together before you come at me with some other lame ass comeback
Well whip my monkey ms./mr. know-it-all. Your info is not correct either. Call Judge Charles King and ask him. He is the one who stopped the bailbondsmen, however people are still bonding out like William O. "LIP" Harrison. He has lots of real estate and can afford to put up his property for 10 per cent of the bail. And he is honest.
1 post removed
Mimi

Charleston, WV

#27 Jul 20, 2014
Don't know why this waas removed but i still say call "Lip" Harrison aka William O. Harrisson of Charleston, WV. He sometimes will bond out your family or friends.
Betta ax somebody

Charleston, WV

#28 Jul 21, 2014
Ileen wrote:
<quoted text> Well whip my monkey ms./mr. know-it-all. Your info is not correct either. Call Judge Charles King and ask him. He is the one who stopped the bailbondsmen, however people are still bonding out like William O. "LIP" Harrison. He has lots of real estate and can afford to put up his property for 10 per cent of the bail. And he is honest.
Lol, I don't have to call Charley to have him tell me bail bondmen are crooks. My comments have nothing to do with traditional property, cash, etc...bonds. If you could actually read the English language, you would have realized my issue is with the way bail bondsmen, the bail bonds "businesses," (and their collection/bounty agents) operate. Overcrowded jails, grey areas and legal loopholes are the ONLY reason they are permitted to exist elsewhere.
Betta ax somebody

Charleston, WV

#29 Jul 21, 2014
Catherine wrote:
Looks like you are quick to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts. Frank may also have been his public defender. People like you get other people killed by not looking at the whole picture. You don't appear to be very smart. You will always be on the net while drawing welfare.
Pffft, hahahahaha, people like me get other people killed???? WTF are you even talking about? People like you should stay off the "NET" and let the grown ups handle the issues.

The "net" hahahahaha, is that what they call that new-fangled computer contraption thingy you plug into your single wide's phone line out your holler?

P.S. I have never collected welfare, even while earning two Bachelor's degrees, and then, a Master's degree. Neither do I plan on collecting it while working on my PhD., which may very well include a thesis regarding the discrepancies in the bail/bonding system, as well as rampant unethical practices often engaged in by criminal defense attorneys and public defenders.
2 posts removed
Betta ax somebody

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 21, 2014
Lunch bucket wrote:
29# I'll bet you are still in the process of getting your High School GED. Hahahahaha! If you had any education at all you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing with me on the net. Guess that just makes you a ""LIAR"". Change your depends.
Holy sh!t now THAT was hilarious. How do you just keep getting wittier and wittier???

Oh, and I wasn't arguing with you, just pointing out the fact you're a window fogging mouth-breather from 2 mile holler road. Leave the hockey helmet strapped on, you can't afford any more damage up there.
too funny!

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Jul 21, 2014
Lunch bucket wrote:
Bet you sit on your hotdogs at the Dome too. Hahahaha!
Lol
1 post removed
Betta ax somebody

Charleston, WV

#35 Jul 23, 2014
Sandra wrote:
32# That must be the reason you are getting pole vaulted in the mouth. You need to be pumped up in your head to repair the damage done up there when your momma crossed her legs.
I am a ninja, and in the CIA. Joke is on you beotch.
4 posts removed
Calvin James

Provo, UT

#40 Dec 8, 2014
I sadly don't know of anyone in that area. I would look up some reviews online. That way you can find a good service with low interest fees. That's how I found mine! http://www.westchesterbailbond.com/
James

United States

#41 Dec 10, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>No more the crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much, you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you
Didn't you find something better to do?
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance, go hand in hand

It's not who you are, it's who you know
Others lives are the basis of your own
Burn your bridges and build them back with wealth
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not

Ya, who the hell are you?
Ya, ha you

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not, not
Oops, sorry everyone for the above incoherent rambling! I was temporarily off of my Thorazine drip after they let me back out of Highland Hospital!
1 post removed
Pavlos Lombardi

Farmington, UT

#43 Dec 17, 2014
I've always used bail bonds to help me out of bad situations. I feel like they're really good if you get stuck in something you can't quite solve yourself. I just hope they keep things like this, because I don't know where I would be without them.

http://allstarbailbondslv.com/lasvegas.html
honey1234

Roanoke, VA

#44 Dec 19, 2014
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll keep this brief to somewhat minimize your ability to draw more ignorant conclusions. I am we'll aware of how the bail bonds concept works. Hence my higher level of knowledge regarding the status of them in Kanawha County. My derogatory comments are based on the fact that these characters operate outside of many laws and prey on poor, uneducated folk. Do you honestly think your buddies got into the business out of the kindness of their hearts? Absolutely not. So many of these jokers were caught abusing their privileges and engaging in rampant unethical acts they were barred from doing business altogether. Get your sh*t together before you come at me with some other lame ass comeback
And you sir just proved your ignorance!
1 post removed
Derrick Sly

Walla Walla, WA

#46 Jan 14, 2015
I'm often interested by bail bonds. I wonder how they come up with the figures for how much it costs to get bail. What's the point of it? Is it just so the state can make some extra money? In any case, it's good to have people who are willing to foot you the money you need. Bail bonds are an important service rendered to the American people. http://www.abailnowbailbonds.com/Bail-Info
1 post removed
Zach

Omaha, NE

#48 Jan 26, 2015
Do the bondsman have the people pay them back with interest on top or how are they able to make their money? I know that they pay for your freedom essentially, but they must be making something in order to continue. Can someone explain this process? http://www.ohiobailbonds.com/cleveland.html
walkerwilliam

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Mar 17, 2015
I feel like you could just go look one up in the phone book. If you just want an opinion then you are searching in the right area. I've never gotten bail bonds before but, I can see how they could be useful for a person. http://absolutebailbond.com/bail-bonds-mn
2 posts removed
Betta Ax Sumbody

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 18, 2015
walkerwilliam wrote:
I feel like you could just go look one up in the phone book. If you just want an opinion then you are searching in the right area. I've never gotten bail bonds before but, I can see how they could be useful for a person. http://absolutebailbond.com/bail-bonds-mn
News flash..."normal" tax paying citizens, who are generally law abiding people, who make a mistake are granted Personal Recognizance bonds (released without payment due). Only career criminals and as$holes who commit more serious crimes in which a victim was involved, have bonds set intentionally high. The intent of setting high bond amounts is usually to have the accused person remain incarcerated so that he/she can either come down off drugs, cool off as to not retaliate against a potential victim, or the person may present a serious flight risk.

Bail bondsmen tend to circumvent the intent of sitting Magistrates by using legal loopholes. They then make "loans" to often underprivileged and uneducated folks who have no means to pay the funds back should their $hitbag relative/loved one/friend...fail to appear for court (which happens at LEAST 50% of the time).

It's glorified, legalized loan sharking, and is an underhanded way to collect a quick buck. Very glad you haven't had the misfortune of dealing with these guys. You don't want to, trust me.
3 posts removed
Jaydilo

United States

#56 Mar 19, 2015
Mimi wrote:
Don't know why this waas removed but i still say call "Lip" Harrison aka William O. Harrisson of Charleston, WV. He sometimes will bond out your family or friends.
Do you have his number
Betta Ax Sumbody

Charleston, WV

#57 Mar 23, 2015
Jaydilo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have his number
When you get that number, make sure and keep it handy! That way when some drug addicted $hit bag breaks into your house and steals all your stuff, you can call and thank him for bonding the peckerhead out so he can continue to victimize everybody else in the neighborhood.

Or better yet, call and thank him for bonding out the dumb cracker hillbilly who broke into your mother's house and tied her up while he ransacked her belongings, so he can return and kill her so she doesn't testify against him.

Thanks!!! Where would we be without our friendly neighborhood scumbag loan sharks?!
2 posts removed
Betta Ax Somebody

United States

#60 Mar 23, 2015
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Bail bondsmen can operate anywhere in the US. You cannot be denied bail unless the judge says so and he is the one who makes that judgment. Anyone can bond U out if the judge sets bond and U can come up with the money.
I think you mean "Loan sharks." And no the can't operate ANYWHERE in the U.S. They require a license to operate legitimately. The issuing government body in some areas have the perogitive of refusing to issue licenses/permits, as they have done in Kanawha County. So you must mean loan sharks...
Magistrates and judges are bond by the constitution as to reasonable bail limits and must abide by those statutes. Bail bondsmen undermine these intentionally high bond amounts set for high risk offenders.
You literally have no idea what you're talking about.
Regina Peterson

Buffalo, NY

#61 Aug 17, 2015
My brother is needing a bail bond right now. I've never had to deal with anything like this before, so I don't really know what I'm doing. How does a bail bond work? http://www.bobsshropshiresons.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Hillary Clinton speaks tonight 14 min Goosebumps 1
Kanawha Electric Cuts Pay & hours 22 min Fed Up 173
hundreds of Sanders delegates walkout convention 24 min Nancy 14
Timothy call Tom Clark 53 min Tom Clark 1
Suicide by kc 1 hr Funny Bone 39
Freaks Wandering in Charleston 5 hr Bob 12
Josh Holbert back in court 6 hr Go back to jail 15

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance