First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FTL

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Does anyone know who does property bail bonds in Charleston?
Betta ax somebody

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
FTL wrote:
No one. Bail bonds are not allowed to do business in Kanawha county.
Simple

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2012
FTL wrote:
No, but if you leave your number or email, I know a good lawyer and insurance agent. They is real smart.
Grace O Malley

Seth, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
No one. Bail bonds are not allowed to do business in Kanawha county.
Since when? I remember when Clyde Bare, Carney Wright, Leonard Smith, and a few others use to bond people out all the time.

I don't see how it could not be allowed unless a law is passed against it and I've never heard of one being enacted.
Betta ax somebody

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Grace O Malley wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when? I remember when Clyde Bare, Carney Wright, Leonard Smith, and a few others use to bond people out all the time.
I don't see how it could not be allowed unless a law is passed against it and I've never heard of one being enacted.
Since several years ago when the 13th District of the WV Supreme Court eliminated applications for, and prohibited licensing for those scum bags from doing "business" in Kanawha County.
Grace O Malley

Seth, WV

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Someone must have denied you when you applied for bail at some point or you'd have no reason to be so derogatory toward bondsmen. I knew Clyde and Carney and they were both good guys. It's a simple business transaction, you pay them 10% of your bond and they put up their property so you can get out, if you don't have the cash or property to put up yourself. It goes on in every state of the US every day, it's a legit service just like any other.
J-Lynn421

Charleston, WV

#7 Oct 9, 2012
I know Ripley has bail bondsmans but Kanawha County hasn't had them for a few yrs, thats why our jails are very overcrowded!
Betta ax somebody

United States

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Grace O Malley wrote:
Someone must have denied you when you applied for bail at some point or you'd have no reason to be so derogatory toward bondsmen. I knew Clyde and Carney and they were both good guys. It's a simple business transaction, you pay them 10% of your bond and they put up their property so you can get out, if you don't have the cash or property to put up yourself. It goes on in every state of the US every day, it's a legit service just like any other.
Ok, I'll keep this brief to somewhat minimize your ability to draw more ignorant conclusions. I am we'll aware of how the bail bonds concept works. Hence my higher level of knowledge regarding the status of them in Kanawha County. My derogatory comments are based on the fact that these characters operate outside of many laws and prey on poor, uneducated folk. Do you honestly think your buddies got into the business out of the kindness of their hearts? Absolutely not. So many of these jokers were caught abusing their privileges and engaging in rampant unethical acts they were barred from doing business altogether. Get your sh*t together before you come at me with some other lame ass comeback
James

Seth, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll keep this brief to somewhat minimize your ability to draw more ignorant conclusions. I am we'll aware of how the bail bonds concept works. Hence my higher level of knowledge regarding the status of them in Kanawha County. My derogatory comments are based on the fact that these characters operate outside of many laws and prey on poor, uneducated folk. Do you honestly think your buddies got into the business out of the kindness of their hearts? Absolutely not. So many of these jokers were caught abusing their privileges and engaging in rampant unethical acts they were barred from doing business altogether. Get your sh*t together before you come at me with some other lame ass comeback
No more the crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much, you believe yourself
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not

Before you judge me take a look at you
Didn't you find something better to do?
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance, go hand in hand

It's not who you are, it's who you know
Others lives are the basis of your own
Burn your bridges and build them back with wealth

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not

Ya, who the hell are you?
Ya, ha you

Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not, not
Grace O Malley

Seth, WV

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that anyone gets into any business out of the "kindness of their hearts" as you say, if believe otherwise then I'd say you are the ignorant one. As for them preying on poor, uneducated folks, bitch please, if you believe that then your more ignorant than the "uneducated" folks you say they prey upon. Not everyone who gets arrested can afford to pony up the bail or property themselves, the bondsmen provided an essential service and I'd say anyone new who wanted to get into the business could challenge these new rules and get any court decision barring bondsmen in the county overturned.

You must be one of those bleeding heart liberals that think all the rich are evil and no one should be allowed to have money. The problem with people like you is your liberal "tolerance" only extends to people who agree with your point of view. Just remember when people like you run out of other peoples money to spend your fucked. You can't tax and spend your way into prosperity. You have to EARN it!
Betta ax somebody

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Well mr. Hard ass conservative, since you have obviously abandoned the realm of individual thought and persist with idiotic ideological rants I digress. No since in just trading political talking points with someone who has no first hand knowledge of just how unethical and predatory these "businesses" tend to be. There is a reason the Court refuses to have any interaction with them. I'll leave it at that. You're bullshit response and droning on and on about political affiliations and ideological labels doesn't really pull me into a conversation about a topic which you literally are clueless. When you get a chance after he pot wears off, go back and read your response. It makes no sense whatsoever. Probably sounded good while you we're high, but trying to argue some sort of point using baseless opinions is not really supportive of your case.
Betta ax somebody

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
No more the crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead
Who are you? Where ya been? Where ya from?
Gossip burning on the tip of your tongue
You lie so much, you believe yourself
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not
Before you judge me take a look at you
Didn't you find something better to do?
Point the finger, slow to understand
Arrogance and ignorance, go hand in hand
It's not who you are, it's who you know
Others lives are the basis of your own
Burn your bridges and build them back with wealth
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not
Ya, who the hell are you?
Ya, ha you
Holier than thou
You are
Holier than thou
You are
You know not, not
Did you literally strike your head on the concrete after falling out of the short bus? I thought these were cool lyrics to a Rush song or something at first. The disappointment really crept in on me as I realized it was basically just a bunch of nonsense. Up the Lithium dosage my friend.
Betta ax somebody

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you literally strike your head on the concrete after falling out of the short bus? I thought these were cool lyrics to a Rush song or something at first. The disappointment really crept in on me as I realized it was basically just a bunch of nonsense. Up the Lithium dosage my friend.
Ah I get it Metallica. After that last album, I had them surgically erased from my memory. Kudos to you for typing that all out though. I promise not to judge anyone based on his or her choice to wear a stonewashed jean jacket and frosted mullet ever again.
James

Seth, WV

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Betta ax somebody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I get it Metallica. After that last album, I had them surgically erased from my memory. Kudos to you for typing that all out though. I promise not to judge anyone based on his or her choice to wear a stonewashed jean jacket and frosted mullet ever again.
Sounds like your describing your last girlfriend there.
James

Seth, WV

#15 Oct 11, 2012
And that's Mr. Hard Ass Libertarian to you.
Betta ax somebody

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2012
Libertarian is sort of a fancy way of saying redneck right?
James

Seth, WV

#17 Oct 12, 2012
It's a way of saying let the Government run the finances and defense of the country and stay the hell out of my personal life. What I do in my home is my business as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I guess you like having the government up your ass 24/7/365. If you trade freedom for security you'll end up with neither.
Betta ax somebody

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2012
James wrote:
It's a way of saying let the Government run the finances and defense of the country and stay the hell out of my personal life. What I do in my home is my business as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I guess you like having the government up your ass 24/7/365. If you trade freedom for security you'll end up with neither.
That's a long winded way to say yes, but I appreciate the honesty
2 posts removed
Needstokno

Culloden, WV

#21 Jul 17, 2014
Grace O Malley wrote:
<quoted text>
. Do u kno how to reach Clyde ??
1 post removed
Betta ax somebody

United States

#23 Jul 17, 2014
I'm not sure how being bonded out of jail by a bondsman has anything to do with being wrongfully accused, or some top secret clearance job, but congratulations on your retirement. Btw, your friend Frank is a crook. You should probably thank your public defender instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male doctors are perverts... 32 min Becky 51
Charleston Treatment Center nurse is stealing m... (Mar '15) 2 hr Blonde 34
Holli Lucenti 3 hr liteswitch38 5
Perverted doctors ...ready set ..go ... 7 hr Blonde 11
Patrick Morrisey Should Investigate Gas Prices 7 hr Blonde 11
Happy people in Indiana! 7 hr Blonde 22
Is he coming onto me ?? 7 hr Blonde 16

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance