Curious

Clay, WV

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Who's the black guy that deals heroin out of the house across from the Family Dollar on East Washington Street in Charleston?
tremain straughter

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Mar 27, 2013
That would be me
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 27, 2013
I bet you make your mama proud
Hagatha May

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2013
You got me. It's the Lady of Quality - but I'm really a heroin dealing black man!
tushae

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Shawn price
Sp
Dunbar
1 post removed
curious

Charleston, WV

#7 May 23, 2013
whos the bleach blonde colored woman on west side drives a blue car dealing pills and weed and crack ?
curious

Charleston, WV

#8 May 23, 2013
richard witherspoon deals also still in dunbar aka spoons
Hahaha

Charleston, WV

#9 May 23, 2013
Y'all know that really isn't tremain posting right. Lol. He doesn't live on the east and last time I checked there isn't a family dollar on east wash street. It's a dollar general first of all. Second the house across from it lives and old lady with a dog that's sits outside all day long and third. The family dollar is beside the ballpark. No houses near it neither is wash st. Y'all dumb AF
hotmoma

United States

#10 May 23, 2013
tushae wrote:
Shawn price
Sp
Dunbar
You must be one of them silly hoes he wont be bothered with. You know you are lying. My nephew don't have time for this kinda BS or pathetic people like you! Get your life...you'd never be anyones wife.
chiki

Lizemores, WV

#11 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
whos the bleach blonde colored woman on west side drives a blue car dealing pills and weed and crack ?
I refuse to say her or her friends names so this thread isnt attacked by the 3 trolls but she is married to a white man and drives a black bmw. Its not blue. She only sells pot and her husbands xanax, not crack silly.
Sky walk

Faber, VA

#12 May 23, 2013
Lol clowns these days Lying on ppl I think it's called jealousy Shawn price doesn't even step foot on the east nd he doesn't sale drugs doesn't even kno wat heroin looks lik

Since: May 13

Greensburg, PA

#13 May 23, 2013
curious wrote:
richard witherspoon deals also still in dunbar aka spoons
Does spoons get rid of blues? I'm unfortunately from out of town and can't get to my connect in so fla for a min
omg r u crazy

Washington, WV

#14 May 23, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Y'all know that really isn't tremain posting right. Lol. He doesn't live on the east and last time I checked there isn't a family dollar on east wash street. It's a dollar general first of all. Second the house across from it lives and old lady with a dog that's sits outside all day long and third. The family dollar is beside the ballpark. No houses near it neither is wash st. Y'all dumb AF
you are stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miserable Xmas For All Inbreds In WV 55 min Jennifer 3
Kevin Comer If you're playing chess... 58 min Jennifer 3
camc 1 hr Jennifer 1
News Chick-fil-A supporters take stand on gay marriage (Aug '12) 2 hr Justin 129
Capitol Cougars Boys Basketball 2 hr Truth 6
Is Kevin a homo? 3 hr Slim Pickens 1
Kevin is not the big bad wolf... 3 hr Jennifer Jo 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages