First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paranormalwv

Danville, WV

#21 Jul 14, 2012
Randy if your grandparents lived in the Charleston area then submit the request an investigation form on our web site.

http://paranormalwv.com/Form%20formmail.htm
Mr Gretchen DuBois

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2014
I live in a very old house, on what used to be a plantation. This home has been in my family for generations. Apparently the plantation had some less than savory characters, too, because it's rumored that my great grandfather's brothers kept prostitutes there. Sometimes late at night, all the beds in the house begin to lurch and a symphony of vaginal popping scares you out of your sleep. It's deafening.
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#23 Jun 4, 2014
If you live in the Charleston area contact us for a possible investigation. Vaginal popping's are our specialty :)

www.paranormalwv.com
Gort

Stafford, VA

#24 Jun 4, 2014
paranormalwv wrote:
If you live in the Charleston area contact us for a possible investigation. Vaginal popping's are our specialty :)
www.paranormalwv.com
. Can you stop TPB from haunting topix?
TPB

Stafford, VA

#25 Jun 4, 2014
paranormalwv wrote:
Bed Shaking??...Did this happen to you?....Do you have any video or pictures of this happening?
. My bed shakes when I spank Leons monkey.
TPB

Charleston, WV

#26 Jun 4, 2014
Post #25 is not me and is not friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee and F her and anyone who agrees with her.#Truth
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#27 Jun 4, 2014
I think they should start with Kanawha Co. Courthouse.....Woweee if walls could talk!!!!!
interesting

Charleston, WV

#28 Jun 4, 2014
WV has tremendous history of unexplained phenomenon. great to see others are exploring our legends. keep us informed.
1 post removed
sickofbullsht

Charleston, WV

#30 Jun 10, 2014
TPB wrote:
Post #25 #26 is not me or anybody who's friends with BlkBarbie and DeeDee. F anybody who thinks any different because we don't know you or care about you and she's a ugly, broke, lazy, dirty, trashy, jealous, racist, hillbilly, hillbilly-wigger who depends on a man to take care of her and she's "scared" to let us find out who she is. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are proud not to be anything like her and we're proud not to ever be friends with a hillbilly. All 3 of us have long, clean, beautiful, natural, straight, curly hair and we get compliments on a daily basis bc of how good we look and how good we always smell. All 3 of us stay clean and smell good from head to toe. All 3 of us love being kissed/licked from head to toe but we only sleep with 1 person and we're proud not to ever become a Hoe or a Gold-Digger! Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee love our life and none of you can bring us down. Me, BlkBarbie and DeeDee are not friends with anybody named Leon and we're not looking for any new friends on here #Truth :)
Team Pretty Bitchez
Team No Broke Hoez
Team No Hillbillies !
Team Never Scared
Team Always Clean
Team Never Dirty <~
Team Loving Life <~
Team Fly Stoners !
Bad Bitchez Only <~
Team Never Gonna Be a Crack-Head or Broke!!!
Team Never Gonna Be a Hoe or a Gold-Digger!!!
Team Never Looking Like a Tranny or a Hillbilly!!!
Team Never Gonna Let A Man - Be the Bo$$ of us<<<
Team Winning Circle and Always Wearing Jewelry<<<
Team Never Gonna Change & Proud 2 Be Different<<<
-Always & Forever !
THIS HAS GOTTEN OLD NEWS>>>>>>Fi nd something new...and somewhere RELATED TO THE SUBJECT TO POST IT...
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#31 Jul 17, 2014
www.paranormalwv.com
Critter Creek Paranormal, Charleston WV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to charleston 25 min trias 2
City election predictions? 1 hr pluck 3
Does anyone know Tyshaun Neal? 2 hr Kelley 3
Ty-Shaun Neal 2 hr Kelley 10
Tim Halloran 3 hr Appeal 2
Beautiful Day At Daniel Boone Park 4 hr Tom Clark 5
Jenifer McAndrews on WCHS 4 hr Tom Clark 41
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE