Paranormal investigations in Charlest...

Paranormal investigations in Charleston WV

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Paranormal investigations in Charleston WV for homes and businesses
www.paranormalwv.com
http://paranormalwv.com/Form%20formmail.htm
Bubba Bill

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 12, 2012
paranormalwv wrote:
www.paranormalwv.com
Nothing normal about WV and the people are all crazed so whats your point. I'm sure theres paranormal activity every where there. Just like child molestation, pill popping, alcoholism, wife beating,government checks etc,etc,etc.
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 12, 2012
You're right Bubba....I don't have a pill poppin meter yet but, I do have an EMF meter to detect electro magnetic pulses.....hahahahahahah
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Infrared cameras, EMF meters and digital recorders
www.paranormalwv.com
paranormalwv

Charleston, WV

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Infrared cameras, EMF meters and digital recorders
www.paranormalwv.com
paranormalwv

Elkview, WV

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Experimental spirit box is backordered but, the Ovilus X works great as an ITC device
fish_snacks

Elkview, WV

#7 Apr 18, 2012
you don't change anything?
wondering

Charleston, WV

#8 Apr 19, 2012
What causes a bed to shake?
spookytooth

Elkview, WV

#9 Apr 19, 2012
^.....Wild Sex?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 19, 2012
spookytooth wrote:
^.....Wild Sex?
I knew that some smarta$$ would show their ignorance!
paranormalwv

Elkview, WV

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Bed Shaking??...Did this happen to you?....Do you have any video or pictures of this happening?
Wondering

Norwalk, OH

#12 Apr 21, 2012
paranormalwv wrote:
Bed Shaking??...Did this happen to you?....Do you have any video or pictures of this happening?
Yes it happened to me also. No pictures or videos. It wasn't vicious shaking, but more than a vibration.
paranormalwv

Elkview, WV

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Have you had any other paranormal happenings?
Wondering

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 23, 2012
Yes. The home that my parents bought, although my bed didn't shake at our "new" home, once when I was home alone, I was running the sweeper and I bent over to close it and there was a shadow of someone standing behind me. Needless to say I left right then!!
Years later at my home and after my father passed (he always told me that if possible he would come visit me), I was cleaning out my car and decided to listen to a certain cassette tape, so I came inside, retrieved it and a roll of paper towels. When I got to my car, I could not find the cassette ANYWHERE!!! I searched and searched for it, walking in and out of the house MANY, MANY times. After approximately 15 mins, I found it laying in front of my front door and I KNOW that I DID NOT step over it all of those times! I said out loud to my father, "Not cool Dad not cool"
paranormalwv

Elkview, WV

#15 Apr 24, 2012
I'm sure it's nice for you to know that your dads spirit is still watching over you....Cassette tapes? how old is that story?....hahahahahahah

Paranormal investigations
Charleston wv

www.paranormalwv.com
paranormalwv

Elkview, WV

#16 Apr 26, 2012
ghost hags for the win!
spirit

Elkview, WV

#17 Apr 29, 2012
i love ghost adventure show
chuckadilly

Charleston, WV

#18 May 1, 2012
Spirit is as Spirit does
paranormalwv

Danville, WV

#19 May 4, 2012
Just received the p-SB7 spirit box. This should be another good experimental tool for attempts at ITC communionication.
Randy Knapp

Pratt, WV

#20 Jul 14, 2012
I am looking for someone to help us get answers to decades of mysteries. Both of my grandparents passes away and their house is now empty, but for as long as I can remember the house and the property have been enhabited by something not of human form. As a child I have seen a man with old green clothing who seems to be stalking the children, and a little baby doll moved like it was alive. My nephew and little brother have seen a little girl who my nephew described as a little girl with no feet, big black eyes and a deep mans voice. Now keep in mind that he was only like 4 or 5 years old when this happend. There have been too many occurrances to write dowh, like I said this has been going on for like 3 generations. We have went into the basement a number of times to find hundreds of horse flies and we can never find what is causeing them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Clarks sheep 4 min Larce 5
Idiots driving with no lights 6 min Louis Farakan 8
Bernie Sanders for President of the USA 34 min Louis Farakan 30
Sarah Palin needs to go back to the kitchen 43 min Louis Farakan 36
Right to work 1 hr abbagoochie 16
Daniel Boone park @ nite 1 hr Tom Clark 14
Jymere Pratt arrested 3 hr Darwin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages