Sheetz convenience store's expansion plans include Charleston

Jan 23, 2009 Full story: Charleston Daily Mail 17

Pennsylvania-based Sheetz doesn't have a convenience store in West Virginia south of Weston, but that's soon to change.

Read more
annonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Is Sheetz still expanding with the shrinking economy and if so how is the difficulties with the financial market going to effect their plans?
what

Willis, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2009
That is great news. Hope they open one in Charleston.

“......Country Girl......”

Since: Nov 08

Pine Grove, WV

#3 Mar 4, 2009
OMG! This is the best news ever! I really hope they come to Charleston soon. I lived in Morgantown for years and now living in the South I crave my daily frozen mocha.
Sheetz Fan

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Mar 16, 2009
Maybe we can get rid of the crappy, dingy, smelly Go Marts and replace them with Sheetz.

I just hope that they have the same quality folks working for them here in the Valley as they have at other Sheetz stores that I've been in.

Most of those folks that work for Go Mart or 7 Eleven around here couldn't make it through a shift at Sheetz in Weston or Morgantown. The Sheetz staff just seem to be nicer and better workers. Staff of the One Stops come the closest to Sheetz quality, but overall they still come up short.

“looking around”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2009
sheetz is the shh.... gotta like their food
Mike the sheetz fan

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2009
cant wait to order those breakfast sandwiches when are they opening up talk about putting the smack down on Speedway, BP, and all the other nasty GO Marts just wait for the opening ...... Sheetz is the Shit ... lol

“......Country Girl......”

Since: Nov 08

Pine Grove, WV

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Mike the sheetz fan wrote:
cant wait to order those breakfast sandwiches when are they opening up talk about putting the smack down on Speedway, BP, and all the other nasty GO Marts just wait for the opening ...... Sheetz is the Shit ... lol
A bacon Shmagel (or however they spell it) with extra bacon, egg, lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo with a frozen mocha extra chocolate, extra expresso. I can taste it now! Yes, I am a recovering addict and I'm sure to relapse when they open down here.
MMMMmmmmmmmm

Wayside, WV

#8 Mar 23, 2009
I've never been to one but you sure are making it sound good! I saw a sign at the new construction site by the Huntington Mall today. That's what's going in there!
sexy sally

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 24, 2010
lol...!!!
badmurphy

Ravenna, OH

#10 Sep 26, 2010
They have great hotdogs & onionrings.
jenbat56

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 17, 2013
I wish they would put one in Dunbar, WV and give Go-Mart the boot! I WILL visit the so Charleston one! HAPPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!
2 posts removed
tore it up

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 18, 2013
They have one in Poca now
Matt

Alexandria, VA

#15 Aug 18, 2013
Why do you all pay attention of her? Blk bs barbie is white herself and used a registered account. Just ignore her and report her. She wants attention. I ignore her. Clearly she is stupid or nuts. That's great they got one in poca, hopefully they open more up.
Samantha Ray Green

Alexandria, VA

#16 Aug 18, 2013
I have not went in one yet. I'm planning on it! Sounds Great!!!!!!!!!! Onion Rings is up my alley. Yummy !:-)
YEP

Alexandria, VA

#17 Aug 18, 2013
Paleez right on!
just sayin

Alexandria, VA

#18 Aug 18, 2013
I work at the Sheetz in Milton and I love our food, and yes we do have quality workers that treat people w respect and take care of everyone...thanks for the love
Dollar Danny

Charleston, WV

#19 Aug 19, 2013
Sheetz will never open in Charleston as long as GoMart is here contributing to the campaigns of politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial Dating 15 min Rock 14
Shantell Armstrong Lemasters 37 min Dave and Chuck 1
How do you like living in Charleston 1 hr George 37
Best child custody lawyer (Jul '12) 1 hr Ethics 82
Another Cop Coverup 1 hr Wish you would go... 3
Another predator caught in WV 2 hr Teenybopper 3
Happy With Your Job? 2 hr AdamHackney 5

Fire Warning for Kanawha County was issued at March 31 at 12:34PM EDT

Charleston Dating
Find my Match