Comments
121 - 139 of 139 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
gary

Minford, OH

#130 Feb 1, 2014
the law suits need to be filed they are not frivous, but the only out come will go in the pockets of the lawyers. locals should not look for a check, you wont get it.
EnlightenedRedne ck

Louisa, VA

#131 Feb 2, 2014
Shame on all wrote:
Well until I see someone walking around glowing in the dark with a 3rd eye on their forehead i'll stay my ground and say evryone of your are nothing more, but pathetic and cowardly liars just trying to scam a company, because you think you can. I know it's true and I also know deep down all of you ass holes know it to be true.
Shame on all of you cowards.
LET FREEDOM RING
Shame on you Zionist Yankees and your sh*tty, racist attitudes.
1 post removed
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

#133 Feb 3, 2014
Let's see it's February 3rd and I am still waiting on someone anyone to tell me of a person who was physically harmed over that minor overrated leak. Is there anyone laid up and unable to go to work or anything close to it?

LET FREEDOM RING
2 posts removed
cat

Stafford, VA

#136 Feb 3, 2014
In response to shame on all... People are talking about the repercussions that the water situation could have ten to twenty years from now!!!! Not immediately!!!! Dumb@ss. I don't think anyone is running to a lawyer saying they are dying from anything. So quit making assumptions!!!
native

Ravenswood, WV

#137 Feb 4, 2014
Shame on all wrote:
Let's see it's February 3rd and I am still waiting on someone anyone to tell me of a person who was physically harmed over that minor overrated leak. Is there anyone laid up and unable to go to work or anything close to it?
LET FREEDOM RING
Isn't this guy reason enough to never be a Republican?
1 post removed
SHAME on all is a shill

Saint Albans, WV

#139 Feb 20, 2014
Shame on all wrote:
LET FREEDOM RING
Haven't seen you post your ignorant ideas lately so I'm hoping you've slumped back into the ground where you belong you snake!
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

#140 Feb 21, 2014
All I did was tell the truth. I am still waiting to hear of one person that was harmed by that minor leak of a chemical that wasn't near as bad as advertised. It amazes the hell out of me at how many uneducated low life con-artists are out there. Any individual that even remotely thought of suing not to mention the ones that did are low life maggots who are thiefs! Bet you don't get 2 pennies once is all said and done.

No wonder why West Virginia gets the reputation it gets. Shame on each and everyone of you.
g

Stafford, VA

#141 Feb 21, 2014
God shut up!!! People are so d@mn sick if hearing your opinion on this!!!! Go drink some d@mn bleach or something!!! Anything to make you shut the hell up!!!
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

#142 Feb 21, 2014
Dear g

Be honest have you lawyered up yet? How long were you ill? How many days in ICU? Was your family devastated by the leak? You still scared to drink the water and shower? How about your clothes?

Just how sick did you get? I think you get my message don't you?

it's over no one was injured just mildly inconvenienced so I say get over it and move on already.

NEXT!
1 post removed
Millie

Charlottesville, VA

#144 Feb 21, 2014
I think the chemical water has ruined the paint on my car. Where do I file a law suit. I think it has ruined my garbage disposal too. Hahahaha!
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

#145 Feb 21, 2014
Thank you Millie you seem to get it.
g

Stafford, VA

#146 Feb 21, 2014
Shame on all!!! I can assure you (I haven't lawyered up)!!!!! I never got sick, didn't run to the ER, don't need the money.. Blah blah blah... I'm financially secure, thank you very much!!! But... Was I afraid of the water, yea!!! I think anyone with a brain in there head would be!!! Do I use the water, YES... Do I drink it, or my animals HELL NO!!!!
SHAME on all is a shill

Saint Albans, WV

#147 Feb 22, 2014
Millie wrote:
I think the chemical water has ruined the paint on my car. Where do I file a law suit. I think it has ruined my garbage disposal too. Hahahaha!
Remember, Karma bites back HARD
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

#148 Feb 24, 2014
And filing frivolous lawsuits won't come back and bite you? Talk about Karma. Trying to receive monetary gain by false pretenses is pretty damn bad in my book.
fred is better now

Belle, WV

#149 Feb 24, 2014
Shame on all wrote:
And filing frivolous lawsuits won't come back and bite you? Talk about Karma. Trying to receive monetary gain by false pretenses is pretty damn bad in my book.
posting frivolous post on topix just makes u a nasty troll-----I really think you need to be used as a guinea pig or lab rat and you be soaked in MCH and then tell us how shameful u really are IDIOT.
Sue

Charlottesville, VA

#150 Feb 24, 2014
EnlightenedRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you Zionist Yankees and your sh*tty, racist attitudes.
I can tell by your post you are a ""boot lip"".
Millie

Charlottesville, VA

#151 Feb 24, 2014
I think the chemical water has eaten the seals outta my refrigerator water dispencer and lawn sprinkler system. Where do I file?????
Ronald

United States

#152 Mar 3, 2014
WV is about the worst state for frivilous lawsuits. Greed by dummies. I hope they barely get enough to waste. Theyll answer just like anyone else doing WRONG
Annie Oakley

Charlottesville, VA

#153 Mar 3, 2014
native wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this guy reason enough to never be a Republican?
You are mad because a republican was caught bangin your momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Mgtn Res 57,021
Sister and Brother Intimacy 38 min Anndre Linoge 1
Nicole Reed 48 min Dont know her 4
kceaa (Feb '11) 6 hr Really 82
bud anderson driving school (Apr '13) 6 hr Lala 18
GW football 7 hr James B 1
Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Tr... 8 hr No Pop In Your Soda 28
Coldspot owner on TV BEGGING for money! 13 hr Mastermind 14
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters