Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Look out court system the uneducated redneck hillbilly's from WV are about to claim all sorts of illnesses over the minor spill in the elk. They'll get together and hook up with an ambulance chasing lawyer and hope to get an out of court settlement, because maybe, just maybe there hand turned red for about 3 minutes. I said maybe!

Every single person who attempts to sue should be ashamed of themselves for attempting fraud. Not one person and I really mean "NOT ONE" was injured or required any medical treatment due to the spill. If they claim so then they are just pure 100% lying.

Shame on all of them for being low budget thiefs! Shame, shame, shame!
meter

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

you must have an interest in the tank farm.
kc resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

You're right freedom shouldnt be punished for people becoming ill from the water or loss of wages.
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Loss of wages I can see maybe, but no one became ill due to the minor spill. I showered, shaved, washed clothes, did everything other than drink it and I never experienced any discomfort at all.

And as far as loss of wages I saw where United Way was working on some way to compensate the individulas who were inconvenienced in that manner. And there may be other sources to get compensated.

So why get lawyers involved over absolutely nothing? Like I said earlier, most are uneducated redneck hillbilly's looking for a free handout.

And no I do not have any stake in Freedom enterprises, I just happen to believe in being honest and despise low budget con artists who try to get something for nothing by scamming the system.

Shame, shame, shame!
dummy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Your absolutely stupid.. "minor spill "?? Minor is why cincinatti shut their intakes off ? Go blow yourself up u hopeless freedom executive
kc resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

People haven't become ill? Several people I know have suffered from rashes, skin lesions, stomach upset, welts around their eyes all due to this companies negligence. I haven't because I refuse to use any water until the smell is not present. I don't believe in people sewing over stupid things but I firmly believe this company deserves to loose every dime they have.
myob

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

who are you to say who did and didn't suffer any medical issues as a result of this? I also believe there will be people who will sue just for a free handout. but wake up! this wasn't a minor spill.. several people have gone to urgent cares and hospitals after making contact with this water. and contrary to what you say... freedom industries is responsible for this mess. just because it was an accident doesn't make them any less liable for what the good people of wv have gone through. I've paid out my ass for several cases of bottled water so that I can bathe my infant, clean her bottles, & have water to mix with formula. get off your high horse. no one should sue to sue..but you are also in no position to judge what someone else has been through.
turn around slowly

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

I bet you've already filed your lawsuit you liar. Freedom Industries is responsible and people did suffer from their mistake. Just shut up and disappear.
West

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Shame on all wrote:
Look out court system the uneducated redneck hillbilly's from WV are about to claim all sorts of illnesses over the minor spill in the elk. They'll get together and hook up with an ambulance chasing lawyer and hope to get an out of court settlement, because maybe, just maybe there hand turned red for about 3 minutes. I said maybe!
Every single person who attempts to sue should be ashamed of themselves for attempting fraud. Not one person and I really mean "NOT ONE" was injured or required any medical treatment due to the spill. If they claim so then they are just pure 100% lying.
Are you seriously that ignorant? They should get lawsuits.Have you considered lost wages?It is significant.The health of WV will need to be monitored for years to come that costs money. People are suffering due to negligence.Don't start bashing, this is one time when lawsuits should occur.
will

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

It's only frivolous if it's frivolous. Like Bill Clinton said, " That depends on what the definition of "is", is."
toxie the toxic avenger

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Shame on all wrote:
pay up, dirtbags!
just wondering

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Many people have become I'll due to this problem. It is hardly a minor spill.
toxie the toxic avenger

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

just wondering wrote:
Many people have become I'll due to this problem. It is hardly a minor spill.
from what I read about 200 people had to go to the ER initially. Probably many more sick than that. Notto mention the long term unknown effects onexpecting Moms etc.. If any ofthose sent to ER with severe reactions were expecting, "Freedom" is toast.
blt

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

KARMA will take care of the cheaters'and liers as god will also
Observer

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

West wrote:
<quoted text>
The health of WV will need to be monitored for years to come
If you want to talk about health in WV, lets talk about about all of the fat lardbutts in this state shoving Tudors biscuits, McDonalds, and Golden Corral down their flabby stuffed gullets. Stop worrying about the water and get off your fat rear ends and exercise !
gary

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

need a good lawyer? go to you local tv channels and pick from a dozen that are advertising right now. do you think you were affected by the leak? it dosent matter what state your from, you may have a claim?
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

It doesn't matter how many con-artists visited the ER after this minor inconvenience I still maintian they weren't ill or injured in anyway, they are just trying to scam the system. They're just "punk ass' leeches who are trying to get something for nothing.

Just low budget uneducated imbiciles. It's people like them that is at the root of all our nations problems. Liars and thieves!

I guarantee you that your neighbors or co-workers and even family members may act like they believe you, but behind your back they know you are not telling the truth. I shudder at the thought of how low the IQ is of those cretins complaining and bitching.

Shame on all of you....Shame, shame, shame!
kc resident

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Shame on all wrote:
It doesn't matter how many con-artists visited the ER after this minor inconvenience I still maintian they weren't ill or injured in anyway, they are just trying to scam the system. They're just "punk ass' leeches who are trying to get something for nothing.

Just low budget uneducated imbiciles. It's people like them that is at the root of all our nations problems. Liars and thieves!

I guarantee you that your neighbors or co-workers and even family members may act like they believe you, but behind your back they know you are not telling the truth. I shudder at the thought of how low the IQ is of those cretins complaining and bitching.

Shame on all of you....Shame, shame, shame!

What did you get sewed for being a jackass?
Shame on all

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

I've never been "Sued" in my life nor have I ever "Sued" anone else. I work, pay my taxes, pay my bills and try and be a productive and honest citizen. I wonder how many of you low lifes can say the same?
Rickardo

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

If my babies bathed in that crap I'd sue them till they were blue in the face! Pay Up Crooks! Bet you wished you hadn't paid off the inspector to stay away now would've been cheaper just to get new tanks and pipes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of139
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wvwho season tickets at a 9 year low 13 min Herd 91 5
Rockets fired at Isreal....all because of.... 19 min Who gives a crap 14
Trash that live in white one story house one le... 34 min Yeah 14
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 51,794
not a snitch 2 hr yeah 5
It is time to Flush 3 hr TPB 2
rallow's bar 3 hr TPB 3
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••