USA Today mentions The Herd as possible NCAA Champions....

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 25, 2014
That's right in this past weekends edition of the USA Today newspaper it mentions the Marshall University Thundering Herd as a dark horse participant in the final four for the NCAA Championship and also it mentions QB Rakeem Cato in the Heisman race.

Now to be fair to all the Mountedqueert fans I looked and I looked and I looked to see what the paper had to say about you imbeciles and wouldn't you know it I didn't see anything on them at all. It was like they didn't even exist. I swear I looked and I looked and I looked and I loo..........

We are...Marshall

Yours Truly
Herd 91
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 25, 2014
And I looked and I looked and I looked and I looked and.....

We are...Marshall
Big Twelve

Charleston, WV

#3 Aug 25, 2014
One of the weakest softest schedules in the nation and you'll still lose to or three games. You won't even win your conference. I say 9-3 maybe 8-4

Let's Go Mountaineers
whaaaat

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 25, 2014
08/30/14 at Miami (Oh)
09/06/14 vs. Rhode Island
09/13/14 vs. Ohio (Hall of Fame Weekend)
09/20/14 at Akron
10/04/14 at Old Dominion *
10/11/14 vs. Middle Tennessee (Homecoming)
10/18/14 at Florida International * Miami, Fla.
10/25/14 vs. Florida Atlantic *
11/08/14 at Southern Miss *
11/15/14 vs. Rice *
11/22/14 at UAB * Birmingham, Ala.
11/28/14 vs. Western Kentucky *

I don't see an Alabama, Texas or Oklahoma anywhere
Herd 91

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2014
With Marshall's schedule... you better hope they don't lose a game. That is the weakest schedule I have ever laid my eyes on!!
Boyd

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Aug 26, 2014
whaaaat wrote:
08/30/14 at Miami (Oh)
09/06/14 vs. Rhode Island
09/13/14 vs. Ohio (Hall of Fame Weekend)
09/20/14 at Akron
10/04/14 at Old Dominion *
10/11/14 vs. Middle Tennessee (Homecoming)
10/18/14 at Florida International * Miami, Fla.
10/25/14 vs. Florida Atlantic *
11/08/14 at Southern Miss *
11/15/14 vs. Rice *
11/22/14 at UAB * Birmingham, Ala.
11/28/14 vs. Western Kentucky *
I don't see an Alabama, Texas or Oklahoma anywhere
If my memory is serving me well after many years, this indeed looks like the High School double A schedule we played when I was QB for the Eagles in a small Town in Fayette Co, WV. Hopefully they have gotten better if they are going to compete against the likes of Old Dominion who has been playing for three years, W Kent. Laughable is what it is !
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 26, 2014
Question: Which is better to beat Miami of Ohio Middle Tennessee State and Ohio or lose to Alabama Texas and Oklahoma? You Mountedqueer fans get all giddy and excited over playing those teams, but you'll never beat them it's an automatic loss everytime. Yes you are in one of the power conferences and yes it brings in a lot of money, but what good is it doing the idiotic fans? You imbeciles are now and always will be a bottom dweller in the Big 12. You have nothing to look forward to other than watching Texas come to your rats nest and beat up on you and then next year it's Oklahoma etc.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
Question: Which is better to beat Miami of Ohio Middle Tennessee State and Ohio or lose to Alabama Texas and Oklahoma? You Mountedqueer fans get all giddy and excited over playing those teams, but you'll never beat them it's an automatic loss everytime. Yes you are in one of the power conferences and yes it brings in a lot of money, but what good is it doing the idiotic fans? You imbeciles are now and always will be a bottom dweller in the Big 12. You have nothing to look forward to other than watching Texas come to your rats nest and beat up on you and then next year it's Oklahoma etc.
WVU has beaten OU and Texas twice each before, I would rather have the respect of playing tough nationally known teams thAn ho unbeaten with a cupcake schedule. Also MU has had ample opportunities to neat WVU and it never happened. Thats too bad, dolt.

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Yeah a few typos, bfd.
BooU

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 29, 2014
Thank you, I needed a good laugh this morning
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 29, 2014
I guarantee you that The Herd wins tomorrow and the Mountedqueers lose. I'll even go one better if I am wrong on either game I give you my word as a man that I will not post again until next year. That is how sure I am.

We are...Marshall
WVU

Elkview, WV

#12 Aug 29, 2014
Getting sick and tired of these Marshall idiots getting so full of themselves. Go ahead and go undefeated.....and play in the Armed Forces Bowl. We really don't give a damn.
1 post removed
WVU

Elkview, WV

#14 Aug 31, 2014
If WVU and Marshall had played yesterday, the Mountaineers would have thumped them big time.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 31, 2014
whaaaat wrote:
08/30/14 at Miami (Oh)
09/06/14 vs. Rhode Island
09/13/14 vs. Ohio (Hall of Fame Weekend)
09/20/14 at Akron
10/04/14 at Old Dominion *
10/11/14 vs. Middle Tennessee (Homecoming)
10/18/14 at Florida International * Miami, Fla.
10/25/14 vs. Florida Atlantic *
11/08/14 at Southern Miss *
11/15/14 vs. Rice *
11/22/14 at UAB * Birmingham, Ala.
11/28/14 vs. Western Kentucky *
I don't see an Alabama, Texas or Oklahoma anywhere
But, I see three loses for WVU.
bendover

Charleston, WV

#16 Aug 31, 2014
WVU wrote:
If WVU and Marshall had played yesterday, the Mountaineers would have thumped them big time.
They aren't in the big 5, doesn't matter what marshall does. Never will.
Herd 91

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 1, 2014
I told you that the Herd would win and the Mountedqueers would lose now didn't I? And the sad part of it is wvwho fans feel like it was a moral victory because Alabama didn't score 40 points. A moral victory...please! LOL

Marshall is top dog in their conference and wvwho is a bottom dweller in theirs.

We are...Marshall
Bubbles

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 1, 2014
Alabama vs. Marshall - Alabama wins by 7 touchdowns
WVU vs. Marshall - WVU wins by 4 touchdowns
Herd 91

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
I told you that the Herd would win and the Mountedqueers would lose now didn't I? And the sad part of it is wvwho fans feel like it was a moral victory because Alabama didn't score 40 points. A moral victory...please! LOL
Marshall is top dog in their conference and wvwho is a bottom dweller in theirs.
We are...Marshall
Hahaha maybe you should worry more about the turds almost blowing it against lowly miami...... come on wvu gave up 33 to alabama... moo u gave up 27 to lowly miami..... and your mighty Heisman candidate had an amazing 264 yards passing? Hahaha what a joke... worry about your team, and we will worry about ours..
Herd 91

United States

#20 Sep 2, 2014
Lol hey herd, explain how marshall wins, and now only have 11 votes in the coaches poll, and WVU loses and now has 7 votes in the coaches poll. Hahahaha
Betty

Hurricane, WV

#21 Oct 26, 2014
Herd 91 wrote:
I told you that the Herd would win and the Mountedqueers would lose now didn't I? And the sad part of it is wvwho fans feel like it was a moral victory because Alabama didn't score 40 points. A moral victory...please! LOL
Marshall is top dog in their conference and wvwho is a bottom dweller in theirs.
We are...Marshall
I guess things are looking a little different now aren't they? Way to squeak one out versus FAU, yeah FAU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I like to watch my wife (May '12) 1 hr so sick 108
Drag Queen Karaoke 1 hr me 6
Bill Cosby 3 hr Tom Clark 9
The Truth About Breeders 3 hr Tom Clark 2
Slyce Pizza. Any good? 3 hr Tom Clark 11
Tiffany lowe 3 hr Tom Clark 2
lieutenant preston hickman is a fraud!!! 4 hr Tom Clark 12
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]