Do you approve of Danny Jones as Mayor?
Best all time

Martinsburg, WV

#24 Jul 16, 2012
"Oh God yes" He's the best Mayor Charleston has ever had in my lifetime. He is the only man who had the vision and ability to lead us into the 21st centurt.
Get a GED

Dunbar, WV

#25 Jul 16, 2012
I don't know the man. I heard a guy at the red carpet call him...the biggest lying douche bag to ever get his his fudge packed.

don't know if it's true or not buut it made me laugh.
John Doe

United States

#26 Nov 21, 2012
I heard he is a closet homosexual. Does anyone kno if this is true?
lets just say

Charleston, WV

#27 Nov 21, 2012
He likes his T-O-A-S-T, TOAST, TOAST, TOAST buttered on the back side.
1 post removed
WVgalback

AOL

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Our mayor is scum wrote:
He sucks! During his 1st election he didn't say 1 word about a user fee. Days after his election he announced his plan. That was something that he planned on the whole time and when he didn't tell the public that was a lie of ommission. No class, no integrity and full of Sh!t.
I'm still suprised that a douch bag like him has made a career in politics...Oh, on second thought...no suprise at all.
AND you wanna know something else? He does not have a college degree, that's probably why he initiated the user fee. lol To not be well educated, formally, he sure manages to get himself elected to what ever office he goes after - he's smart enough for that! Without a College Degree - imagine!!!
Nope

San Angelo, TX

#30 Nov 21, 2012
I do not approve.
john

Hurricane, WV

#31 Nov 21, 2012
I know he never liked Pepsi but he sure loved Coke.
1 post removed
klara hommel

High Wycombe, UK

#33 Jun 13, 2014
i just would prefer a red head
adelphia triumph

Charleston, WV

#34 Jun 13, 2014
No! Corrupt and none too bright.
Very Fortunate

Charleston, WV

#35 Jun 13, 2014
There's a reason Mayor Jones keeps getting reelected time after time after time etc. The man has vision and is extremely smart and has the citizens of Charleston's best interest at heart. He truly cares for what is best for us and he will continually be reelected until he decides he has had enough. Mayor Jones is the best mayor this city has ever seen and we are extremely fortunate to have this man looking out after us. Very fortunate.
adelphia triumph

Charleston, WV

#36 Jun 13, 2014
Very Fortunate wrote:
There's a reason Mayor Jones keeps getting reelected time after time after time etc. The man has vision and is extremely smart and has the citizens of Charleston's best interest at heart. He truly cares for what is best for us and he will continually be reelected until he decides he has had enough. Mayor Jones is the best mayor this city has ever seen and we are extremely fortunate to have this man looking out after us. Very fortunate.
How much did his corrupt ass pay you to post that?
cookiefnmonster

Florence, SC

#37 Jun 13, 2014
Very Fortunate wrote:
He loves car shows. That's for sure
Very Fortunate

Charleston, WV

#38 Jun 13, 2014
adelphia

Our Mayor is not dumb and it is not nice to talk that way about a man who cares so much for you and the city you reside in. And yes he does love car shows as well as most people do especially me. These shows that he has brought into the city has generated millions of dollars over the time they have been here. As I said the man is not just smart and has vision, but he is brillant.
power park

Charleston, WV

#39 Jun 13, 2014
Very Fortunate wrote:
adelphia
Our Mayor is not dumb and it is not nice to talk that way about a man who cares so much for you and the city you reside in. And yes he does love car shows as well as most people do especially me. These shows that he has brought into the city has generated millions of dollars over the time they have been here. As I said the man is not just smart and has vision, but he is brillant.
He's saved the city from bankruptcy, brought us the Power Park, cleaned up the East End and put Charleston back on the map.
In the know

Fayetteville, WV

#40 Jun 13, 2014
NO -
cookiefnmonster

Florence, SC

#41 Jun 13, 2014
power park wrote:
<quoted text>He's saved the city from bankruptcy, brought us the Power Park, cleaned up the East End and put Charleston back on the map.
How about the drug problem? Pills and hard drugs are everywhere. Crime is on the rise. It's not a good look.
adelphia triumph

Charleston, WV

#42 Jun 13, 2014
Very Fortunate wrote:
adelphia
He is NONE OF THE ABOVE and we are NOT fortunate to have him. He is a terrible mayor and extremely corrupt. Ask your butt buddy what he was doing at that apartment in the alley at 54th St. in Kanawha city with a group of thugs and prostitutes. I saw it with my own two eyes and on more than one occasion. Shady dealings. Then he covered up for his drug dealer kid. We need to get rid of that buffoon as mayor.
Very Fortunate

Charleston, WV

#43 Jun 13, 2014
adelphia

You do realize that you are in the minority don't you? There may be ten possibly twelve people who dislike him. As I stated earlier he keeps getting reelected over and over again. Maybe it is you who should do some soul searching and find out why you have so much anger dwelling inside of you. Yes his son did make some bad decisions in the past and that is what that is the past. If Danny chooses to run again you and I both know he is a shoe in now don't we. Instead of being on the outside hating how about joining the rest of Charleston and embrace this great leader?

And speaking of the restaurant Adelphia I am sure he was also instrumental in it being a success.
adelphia triumph

Charleston, WV

#44 Jun 13, 2014
Very Fortunate wrote:
adelphia
You do realize that you are in the minority don't you? There may be ten possibly twelve people who dislike him. As I stated earlier he keeps getting reelected over and over again. Maybe it is you who should do some soul searching and find out why you have so much anger dwelling inside of you. Yes his son did make some bad decisions in the past and that is what that is the past. If Danny chooses to run again you and I both know he is a shoe in now don't we. Instead of being on the outside hating how about joining the rest of Charleston and embrace this great leader?
And speaking of the restaurant Adelphia I am sure he was also instrumental in it being a success.
First of all, I am not affiliated with a restaurant. Just a screen name, nothing more.
As for Mayor Jones, no I will not embrace this pos as a leader but if the rest of you hillbillies want to, go for it. You are ignorant hicks and you couldn't make a good choice if your lives depended on it. But just remember, he buys plenty of votes so I doubt that everyone except 12 of us are so crazy about him.
Ralph

Charleston, WV

#45 Jun 14, 2014
He needs to travel outside of WV and see what is going in other parts of the world. WV needs to move on into the 21st century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Julia Shalhoup Charleston WV Lawyer!!! 2 hr Professional Assi... 16
Nicole HELMS (Jun '15) 3 hr Ricky 95
OJ Simpson soon to be paroled 4 hr The truth 6
thank you shelly moore capito 4 hr Lol 13
Shelley Moore 4 hr Bert 18
Beautiful news lady 4 hr Flynn 16
The Tom Clark Gang 6 hr sistersalvation 2
Naked women in Charleston this Saturday Mon Concerned 75

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web