Do you approve of Danny Jones as Mayor?

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

south charleston

#1 Oct 29, 2011
I have had to opportunity to deal with him not as a mayor but as an individual person several years ago. He was rude and condescending to say the least. I would not ever vote for this man ever!!
Our mayor is scum

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 29, 2011
He sucks! During his 1st election he didn't say 1 word about a user fee. Days after his election he announced his plan. That was something that he planned on the whole time and when he didn't tell the public that was a lie of ommission. No class, no integrity and full of Sh!t.

I'm still suprised that a douch bag like him has made a career in politics...Oh, on second thought...no suprise at all.
me

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 30, 2011
Not no, but HELL NO!!!

Charleston, WV

#4 Oct 30, 2011
Danny Jones hates progress. There is a reason his own son hates him.
lola

Summersville, WV

#5 Oct 31, 2011
me wrote:
Not no, but HELL NO!!!
Not yes, but HELL YES!!!
john

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2011
He we will go down as worst mayor in charleston history
mojo

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 1, 2011
I love danny he is the best, you people are douchebags

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2011
What has he done for the city?
mojo

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Everything
2 posts removed
lola young

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 2, 2011
mojo wrote:
Everything
You are so full of BS!! So tell us are you $2.00 Danny himself or one of his little department head suck puppets!? And yes I mean suck puppets NOT sock puppets!!!
1 post removed
mojo

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 3, 2011
Im the man and Danny is the man!
WVFan

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2011
ENEMY_ wrote:
What has he done for the city?
Looking from the outside in...He has kept this city afloat and not bankrupt. Look at other major cities right now. They are either busted, broke, or about to go flat. He doesnt have much character, but atleast his business ideas has kept this city alive.

I would vote for him just based on that.

Registered independent.
vito

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 28, 2012
Perfect example of a spoiled rich kid that only thinks of himself
Bobo

Charleston, WV

#17 Mar 28, 2012
No, don't vote for him.
Mitch

Massillon, OH

#18 Mar 28, 2012
Does anyone approve of Danny Jones? I mean other than his useless sycophants. I live outside city limits and I'm so glad his self-serving plan of making all of Kanawha county part of Charleston failed. I'm not giving that douche a dime.
Dr Wisdom

Richmond, VA

#19 Mar 28, 2012
Worst mayor ever, but he can cook some good ribs! Danny go back to being a grill cook
the eye

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 30, 2012
Down with Danny! Worst is questionable but he is definitely giving Goldman a run for worst
Solo

Charleston, WV

#21 Mar 31, 2012
He is anti-progress no doubt about it. There's been no major construction in Charleston during his tenure. No Cabelas does not count because it is a micro-Cabelas 1/3 the size of the Wheeling Cabelas. Also he's done nothing to make Charleston better for middle class people. Charleston is a city of and for the very rich or the very poor with no regard for anyone in between. He sucks.
citizen

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Mar 31, 2012
Solo wrote:
He is anti-progress no doubt about it. There's been no major construction in Charleston during his tenure. No Cabelas does not count because it is a micro-Cabelas 1/3 the size of the Wheeling Cabelas. Also he's done nothing to make Charleston better for middle class people. Charleston is a city of and for the very rich or the very poor with no regard for anyone in between. He sucks.
totally agree with you!
Vto

Charleston, WV

#23 Jul 16, 2012
He is out for his self not the people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crickets for Clinton 3 min LoganHASballs 9
Campbells Creek (Mar '11) 33 min Evelyn Woodhead 231
I'm back! 2 hr Nancy 7
Dr Matulis 5 hr justwondering 29
Bill got everyone pregnant 9 hr Crabs 6
Mexican meth and Mexican Restraunts 10 hr Alien 2
Rallow 11 hr The truth 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages