Best fighter in kanawha county
AndyPandProud2B

Charleston, WV

#127 Nov 18, 2012
I'm not bragging.....but there are three badazzes in Kanawha county and I get Christmas cards from two of them. You can do the math!!!!!

**PALMER**
Rocky P

Ardsley, NY

#128 Nov 18, 2012
Foreal tho toe to toe few can see me an none of the above on here should even try
ninja

Elizabeth, WV

#129 Nov 19, 2012
Tailor park ninji and his ninjetta... I would hate to run into a Judi chop in the tralor park. "regular can of tobacci' you say? No says I! Ninjy star, hi-ya"
ninja

Elizabeth, WV

#130 Nov 19, 2012
"getcha out your ningy nonchucks! And, uh, get to whomping'"
John doe

United States

#131 Nov 21, 2012
Shane Cook is pretty tough too.
South Central News

Martinsburg, WV

#132 Nov 21, 2012
Now kr Slater has to fight off Bubba and word around town is Bubba is winning. Wink! Wink!

Ol Bubba likes it rough and ol Bubba likes it in the morning.

<OUCH>
Juror

Ardsley, NY

#133 Nov 25, 2012
Evidently not jc he got his a few weekends ago
1 post removed
True fan

Charleston, WV

#135 Nov 27, 2012
Juror wrote:
Evidently not jc he got his a few weekends ago
Sooo not true. He was Jumped by 10 men and was hit in the head with a 4x4. I don't call that getting his.
Stupid necks

United States

#136 Nov 27, 2012
Now lets sit all these "best figherts" down & give them the ACT & see who gets the higher score. The test results would be more interesting than the fight results! LMAO
macky

Ardsley, NY

#137 Nov 27, 2012
True fan wrote:
<quoted text>Sooo not true. He was Jumped by 10 men and was hit in the head with a 4x4. I don't call that getting his.
That's true lol Anybody who needs a weapon is a pus, like Belcher.
Hey

Charleston, WV

#138 Dec 4, 2012
Stupid necks wrote:
Now lets sit all these "best figherts" down & give them the ACT & see who gets the higher score. The test results would be more interesting than the fight results! LMAO
That sounded kid of stupid to me. Boxing and MMA is a sport, the same as football, basketball, baseball. Just because you play sports or box or what have you, does not mean your stupid.
Hey

Charleston, WV

#139 Dec 4, 2012
sorry sounds stupid to me.
Luke

Troy, VA

#140 Dec 4, 2012
Most bar fighters have a mental problem and end up GAY.
Hmmmm

Springfield, NJ

#141 Dec 6, 2012
Ok let me fuxxxxxx u billy boy. Then I'll say I'm crazy. Hmm

????
Agree

Elyria, OH

#142 Dec 7, 2012
Stupid necks wrote:
Now lets sit all these "best figherts" down & give them the ACT & see who gets the higher score. The test results would be more interesting than the fight results! LMAO
There is a guy from chapmanville that just won his 8 pro fight and is undefeated and I think he has won more rough n rowdy brawls than any one has and tough man events. He actually placed in the finals in the world toughman once. His name is Daniel Hensley I know him as (Matewan) I went to school with him and he actually was from Matewan. He would for sure be ranked up there with the best in West Virginia the last time I talked to him he had win around 17 of the toughman and rough n rowdy events. I know he won the first ever rough n rowdy in charleston I watched it. And I think he went on and won three or four more and now you can just when 2. He is no longer fighting he said that was his last fight when he fought about a month ago. He is a very nice guy wouldn't think he was a fighter by talking to him.
Truth said

Greenwich, OH

#143 Dec 9, 2012
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>There is a guy from chapmanville that just won his 8 pro fight and is undefeated and I think he has won more rough n rowdy brawls than any one has and tough man events. He actually placed in the finals in the world toughman once. His name is Daniel Hensley I know him as (Matewan) I went to school with him and he actually was from Matewan. He would for sure be ranked up there with the best in West Virginia the last time I talked to him he had win around 17 of the toughman and rough n rowdy events. I know he won the first ever rough n rowdy in charleston I watched it. And I think he went on and won three or four more and now you can just when 2. He is no longer fighting he said that was his last fight when he fought about a month ago. He is a very nice guy wouldn't think he was a fighter by talking to him.
he is good dint know about street fighting.
Iron city

Martinsburg, WV

#144 Dec 10, 2012
That dude you are talking about has absolutely no heart. I wouls smack the taste out of his mouth. Notice i said smack and not hit, becasue you smack a girl and hit a man. He's too femine for my tatse and he is slow and awkward.

Basically i am telling you he is a punk!
Bubba

Troy, VA

#145 Dec 10, 2012
People who engage in fistacuffs are mentally challanged. If they want their name in the paper or want to be a part of public discussion perhaps they can volunteer to go to the middle east and come home like the real heros in a flag covered coffin.
Stupid necks

United States

#146 Dec 11, 2012
Very low IQ on this page! "SOUNDED KID OF STUPID TO ME"
^^^^^^^That guy proves my point right there! LMAO Tards!
Skunk holler bill

Troy, VA

#147 Dec 11, 2012
Stupid necks wrote:
Very low IQ on this page! "SOUNDED KID OF STUPID TO ME"
^^^^^^^That guy proves my point right there! LMAO Tards!
What are you speaking??? You are a retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks republicans 6 min Johnny Speedo 44
Knights Inn Shooting 1 hr Dean 1
Matt Harkins 7 hr gross 13
Is he a trick 8 hr Curious 71 7
Judge S. Mullens rude clerk (Jul '12) 9 hr maryrymel 52
Don't look good for Trump 9 hr Jack Bilstein 53
Chris from Alford Home Solutions. (Dec '15) 9 hr Boodaddy 17

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages