Batten down the hatches!!!

Posted in the Charleston Forum

it gon rain

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 12, 2013
EVERYONE PANIC!!!

There's going to be a thunderstorm!! Freak out, make a run on the stores & gas stations!!

People!! What happened last year was a FREAK occurrence, there is NOT another "dericho" approaching...these are just thunderstorms.

Calm the hell down!! Geeze!!!
Here we go again

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Thx GOD.
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#3 Jun 12, 2013
it gon rain wrote:
EVERYONE PANIC!!!
There's going to be a thunderstorm!! Freak out, make a run on the stores & gas stations!!
People!! What happened last year was a FREAK occurrence, there is NOT another "dericho" approaching...these are just thunderstorms.
Calm the hell down!! Geeze!!!
this might not be a bad one but we are going to have another bad one b4 the summer is over. i have never seen weather like this in wv in my lifetime.
it gon rain

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
<quoted text>this might not be a bad one but we are going to have another bad one b4 the summer is over. i have never seen weather like this in wv in my lifetime.
It's only going to get worse. Might as well get used to it!!
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2013
i have never seen the bugs this bad this early. they said it would be a bad bug year because of two of the weakest winters in my lifetime.
Concerned

Coraopolis, PA

#6 Jun 12, 2013
Better safe than sorry. Nothing wrong with being prepared. Everyone was caught off guard last year! No panic here just calm and prepared. If it doesn't hit I still have groceries that don't need refrigerated and full tank of gas!
it gon rain

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 12, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
i have never seen the bugs this bad this early. they said it would be a bad bug year because of two of the weakest winters in my lifetime.
check out the area around your home, and see if you can check your neighbors. It was SO bad at our house last year, we couldn't go the 10 feet from the car to the front door without being eaten up...turns our, our neighbors (on the other side of a privacy fence) had a BUNCH of standing water on their lot. They were forced to clean it up, and while there are still bugs, there are nowhere NEAR the issue that there was last year.
it gon rain

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 12, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Better safe than sorry. Nothing wrong with being prepared. Everyone was caught off guard last year! No panic here just calm and prepared. If it doesn't hit I still have groceries that don't need refrigerated and full tank of gas!
I'm not saying I'm not prepared...but I'm not running on the gas stations or grocery stores either, nor am I crying panic all over facebook.

People just need to calm the hell down.

At least it'll be quiet when I do my shopping this weekend.
creeker

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 12, 2013
I got stung by a wasp the other day - first time in years, a huge one too, lol
it gon rain

Charleston, WV

#10 Jun 12, 2013
creeker wrote:
Those big red ones are BAD this year, agressive f*ckers too!! They'll come lookin' for a fight!!
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#11 Jun 12, 2013
it gon rain wrote:
<quoted text>
check out the area around your home, and see if you can check your neighbors. It was SO bad at our house last year, we couldn't go the 10 feet from the car to the front door without being eaten up...turns our, our neighbors (on the other side of a privacy fence) had a BUNCH of standing water on their lot. They were forced to clean it up, and while there are still bugs, there are nowhere NEAR the issue that there was last year.
you are wrong
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#12 Jun 12, 2013
creeker wrote:
you are homo
pretty boi 69

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2013
i know im a homo sweetie. just love me some man meat!
Chuck Lindbergh

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Jun 12, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
I had 2 weak winters in my lifetime too! OMG! Could we be long lost brothers! We have so much in common!
Chuck Lindbergh

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jun 12, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
<quoted text>you are homo
We are all homo's, but you are not the sexy sapien type like the rest of us are.
rawhead rex

Danville, WV

#16 Jun 12, 2013
rawhead rex wrote:
<quoted text>you are homo
ha ha you stole my name you quuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr rrrrrr.
jesus reagan

Danville, WV

#17 Jun 12, 2013
i love the 80 degree super humid at 9:30 at night. that's what you get when you live in Ecuador. oh, this is west virginia. wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPD FBI Investigation 27 min He should fight 11
Charleston Treatment Center nurse is stealing m... 33 min CHAD 7
WV National Guard Sexual Assault Case 41 min Curious Soldier 4
Taylor Pritt 56 min your mom 3
Janie Oaks from mink shoals 1 hr JustSaying 8
Slyce Pizza. Any good? 1 hr Tom Clark 9
Reward for lost watch 1 hr Tom Clark 3
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web