|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Derrick wrote:
Expose her!!!!!
Oh, no another WV possum. I'll bet you know every skank there. Now back to your boyfriend Derrick and leave the skanks for me to deal with.
Mitch

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Their commercials suck, and retarded is entirely appropriate. I would never buy a car from this Retard company.
kornho granny

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Mitch wrote:
Their commercials suck, and retarded is entirely appropriate. I would never buy a car from this Retard company.
Oh go ahead an buy the damned car an get used to being a retard hillbilly.Ohio ain't that much different than WV after all, youins just have a few more negros. WV has a few more hillbillys. Your all in the same sack so to speak. All dumber than a sack of rocks. Remember the closer the kin, the further it goes in!!!!
The Grapevine

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Judged:

There commercials are dumb. There salesmen do not know there product. They also have no care for you after the sale. If you want a great experience, a salesman who knows there product like the back of there hand, and will be glad to assist you after the sale. Then you need to go to White Kia in South Charleston and demand Joe Peterson. He is like no salesman you ever met. He is very nice and sales by product knowledge. I have been to 14 different car lots and bought lots of cars. I have never met a salesman who knows his cars as well as him. I will buy my next KIA from him. I also just got an optima from him so it will be awhile. I love it and the help he gave me whiched save me thousands. The guy at dutch tried to put me in a top dollar car with more features then I needed, but Joe asked me what I needed and found the right package. I saved over three grand! I send all my friends to him. So go there and see him and see what I mean.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

kornho granny wrote:
<quoted text>Oh go ahead an buy the damned car an get used to being a retard hillbilly.Ohio ain't that much different than WV after all, youins just have a few more negros. WV has a few more hillbillys. Your all in the same sack so to speak. All dumber than a sack of rocks. Remember the closer the kin, the further it goes in!!!!
YOU AEE HAG USING ANOTHER NAME , HERE'S A POST UNDER ANOTHER NAME OF YOURS .

<quoted text>
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Molested at 7 and raped at 15? Sister you got a late start for WV. I heard the only 5 year old virgins were the ones who could outrun their 6 year old brothers. Some might say at 15, you just gave it up. But there is forgiveness for you dear. Just repent and don't do it again.

CHILD MOLESTATION IS NOT FUNNY IN ANYWAY , YOUR A SICK BITCH THAT NEEDS PUT DOWN LIKE THE ANIMAL YOU ARE !
1 post removed
Indeed

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

They are annoying. Expensive of making even as most . It"s simply all about getting customers and money. They show the ad"s on t.v., people see , they go down there. My opinion about them is negative a bit. They are horrible and I didn't know, after I went there , I heard stories from friends discussing of them. Out of the sellers only one was nice.
Funny

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

He"s not a very nice guy, rip off. Back in the day as a teen when he lived in Dunbar he was trouble.
silas

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

WV is retarded!
LoL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

he has a big MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! WIDE AS HELL!
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I loathe those commercials, I'd never go to Dutch Miller because of them....I don't wanna look at trout mouth on tv, much less in person.
rockstar

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

truth wrote:
I loathe those commercials, I'd never go to Dutch Miller because of them....I don't wanna look at trout mouth on tv, much less in person.
Yea that dude goes full retard... Defiantly a channel changer.
1 post removed
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

rockstar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that dude goes full retard... Defiantly a channel changer.
You never go full retard.
True

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I don't like them either, we can't stop them and yes they are a terrible company and all weird looking, especially this guy. But they are making money. They could care less.
truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

True wrote:
I don't like them either, we can't stop them and yes they are a terrible company and all weird looking, especially this guy. But they are making money. They could care less.
Not my money!!
2 posts removed
True

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hag may is blk barbie. She uses this same name on forums and several others.
True

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

August 1 2012 Blk Barbie Ta Ta inbred hillbillies! August 3 2012 Hagatha May Ta Ta Hillbillies! They are one in the same woman.
1 post removed
True

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I'm sure you did blk barbie. Those voices can't stop can they? I bet you cry like Lucy when you don't get your way.
True

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

You are like the new thing they have on t.v. for dutch miller, chris miller play man wife and daughter . They aren't there. It's all the head. Did you know topix can ban your ip ? If they keep removing posts and polls you make, they'll end up banning you from posting for a while. It won't go through when you try posting. I've seen some people gone for several months. Just a clear warning. If you keep being reported, they'll get tired and ban you from posting on this site. GoodNight.
Rick

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

You opened this topic by saying "We are one of the most proud states in the union".

Oh really? And what are we proud of again?

That we're one of the two fattest states?
That we are the state with the least teeth?
That we have more people on disability than any other state?
That we have been voted the laziest state?
That we are the most depressed state?
That we are the least educated state?
That we are the welfare state?

I could go on and on but you get the picture.
Proud to be stupid seems more like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of62
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance