wantin a sugar mama serious replies only

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wantin sugar

Huntington, WV

#1 May 12, 2012
20 years old, wanting a sugar mama! Needing some money and know how to make women happy so I wanna try something new and try to find a sugar mama! I may be able to do some things for some money, id like about 300-500 per visit also what took place would determine that. But well discuss that also. Real legit wealthy women wanting a boy toy. Nothing to extreme but I am a freak. If interested. email lookinforsugarmama@gmail.net and well talk about anything you want. No over weight women please.
wantin sugar

Huntington, WV

#2 May 12, 2012
Also I will not be reading replies on topix, I'll only be checking my email.
Delora DeVille

Orlando, FL

#3 May 12, 2012
wantin sugar wrote:
20 years old, wanting a sugar mama! Needing some money and know how to make women happy so I wanna try something new and try to find a sugar mama! I may be able to do some things for some money, id like about 300-500 per visit also what took place would determine that. But well discuss that also. Real legit wealthy women wanting a boy toy. Nothing to extreme but I am a freak. If interested. email lookinforsugarmama@gmail.net and well talk about anything you want. No over weight women please.
Get a job you loser. I am a very wealthy woman and wouldn't even entertain the thought of you putting your filthy hillbilly hands on me and my lucious body. Anyone who would sell themselves for money is nothing but trash. God did not mean for our bodies to be bought or sold. Develope some self respect and look for meaningful employment. You will fell much better about yourself. Good luck, i'll pray for you.
hmm

Huntington, WV

#4 May 12, 2012
I have a job, it's just not paying enough

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2012
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you loser. I am a very wealthy woman and wouldn't even entertain the thought of you putting your filthy hillbilly hands on me and my lucious body. Anyone who would sell themselves for money is nothing but trash. God did not mean for our bodies to be bought or sold. Develope some self respect and look for meaningful employment. You will fell much better about yourself. Good luck, i'll pray for you.
I really never thought it would happen, but I kind of agree with you on this! No real man should ever solicit a woman to take care of them! This sounds like a result of very poor upbringing! I will point out however, it is strange that someone that denies the existence of God, suddenly states what his purpose is. Well, maybe there's hope for you yet.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 May 12, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>I really never thought it would happen, but I kind of agree with you on this! No real man should ever solicit a woman to take care of them! This sounds like a result of very poor upbringing! I will point out however, it is strange that someone that denies the existence of God, suddenly states what his purpose is. Well, maybe there's hope for you yet.
;D

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 May 12, 2012
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Get a job you loser. I am a very wealthy woman and wouldn't even entertain the thought of you putting your filthy hillbilly hands on me and my lucious body. Anyone who would sell themselves for money is nothing but trash. God did not mean for our bodies to be bought or sold. Develope some self respect and look for meaningful employment. You will fell much better about yourself. Good luck, i'll pray for you.
Luscious
Develop
Feel
I'll pray for you

Lmbo! I love you Hagatha!
Delora DeVille

Orlando, FL

#9 May 12, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really never thought it would happen, but I kind of agree with you on this! No real man should ever solicit a woman to take care of them! This sounds like a result of very poor upbringing! I will point out however, it is strange that someone that denies the existence of God, suddenly states what his purpose is. Well, maybe there's hope for you yet.
Actually i never said i did not believe in a god. What i said is, people should question things and not just take everything at face value. I'll admit, i'm not 100% sure he,it,she exists. I hope so but i can't say that i know with 100% certainty. Guess we'll all see someday. I do find some things in the bible hard to swallow. Like, what ever did killing an innocent animal have to do with forgiving a persons sin? Kinda silly when you think about it.

Location hidden

#10 May 12, 2012
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i never said i did not believe in a god. What i said is, people should question things and not just take everything at face value. I'll admit, i'm not 100% sure he,it,she exists. I hope so but i can't say that i know with 100% certainty. Guess we'll all see someday. I do find some things in the bible hard to swallow. Like, what ever did killing an innocent animal have to do with forgiving a persons sin? Kinda silly when you think about it.
I appreciate this comment from you. This has been the most intelligent comment I've read from you! Please do not take that as an insult. I understand that there are things in the Bible that are difficult to comprehend. I believe that one should try to interpret the bible, or at least try to with an open mind. Don't just dismiss it. I personally believe that the bible was written in a context that could be understood by the people of the time in which it was written. I choose to believe ! I also attempt to make sense of what is written by comparing what I've learned from science & evolution. e.g. Psalm 24 says that life arose from the seas. Where else have you heard this? Hmmm. Just some deep thought for you! Lol

Location hidden

#11 May 12, 2012
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i never said i did not believe in a god. What i said is, people should question things and not just take everything at face value. I'll admit, i'm not 100% sure he,it,she exists. I hope so but i can't say that i know with 100% certainty. Guess we'll all see someday. I do find some things in the bible hard to swallow. Like, what ever did killing an innocent animal have to do with forgiving a persons sin? Kinda silly when you think about it.
I kind of strayed from the topic of this forum, which is something I complain of people doing, & thus have broken my own rule. I would enjoy discussing this topic with you if it could be done without blasphemy, disrespect to others, & in an intelligent discourse. So, if you started a forum on this topic, I would enjoy participating in it.

Location hidden

#12 May 12, 2012
The only comment I have for the young man who started this forum is, please grow up & act like a man. I personally would be embarrassed for making such a plea. If this is the influence your father instilled upon you, shame on him! He let you down!
Mitch

Mansfield, OH

#13 May 12, 2012
The bible advocates incest and slavery.
Delora DeVille

Orlando, FL

#14 May 12, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate this comment from you. This has been the most intelligent comment I've read from you! Please do not take that as an insult. I understand that there are things in the Bible that are difficult to comprehend. I believe that one should try to interpret the bible, or at least try to with an open mind. Don't just dismiss it. I personally believe that the bible was written in a context that could be understood by the people of the time in which it was written. I choose to believe ! I also attempt to make sense of what is written by comparing what I've learned from science & evolution. e.g. Psalm 24 says that life arose from the seas. Where else have you heard this? Hmmm. Just some deep thought for you! Lol
Couldn't agree more. I've spent my life trying to understand and make sense of it and i still do. Like, if homosexuality is such a big deal, why did Jesus never mention it in the bible? He never commented on it. Why isn't it one of the 10 commandments? Should we still be stoning women for wearing jewelry or dressing as men? I don't think anyone would advocate that in this day and age. Where was Jesus from age 12-30? What was he doing? Did he have a family? I'd really like to know, as i'm sure a lot of others would also. And why couldn't mankind simply pray for forgiveness and receive it without animals in the old testament dying for our sins and Jesus dying in the new testament for our sins? Maybe someday we will know.

Location hidden

#15 May 12, 2012
Delora DeVille wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't agree more. I've spent my life trying to understand and make sense of it and i still do. Like, if homosexuality is such a big deal, why did Jesus never mention it in the bible? He never commented on it. Why isn't it one of the 10 commandments? Should we still be stoning women for wearing jewelry or dressing as men? I don't think anyone would advocate that in this day and age. Where was Jesus from age 12-30? What was he doing? Did he have a family? I'd really like to know, as i'm sure a lot of others would also. And why couldn't mankind simply pray for forgiveness and receive it without animals in the old testament dying for our sins and Jesus dying in the new testament for our sins? Maybe someday we will know.
Please start a forum on this topic. I believe you have the intellect to objectively discus this. I appreciate the New demeanor you are revealing. I only ask that you project this side of your personality & not be so abrasive. It makes it easier to digest your opinions.

Location hidden

#16 May 12, 2012
Mitch wrote:
The bible advocates incest and slavery.
Thank you, Mr. Bible scholar! Can you please give me the scriptures that are referring to so that I may add them to my notes. Oh, in the future you may want to actually have a clue what you're talking about before making presumptuous statements. It really makes you look stupid!
1 post removed
LMFAO

New York, NY

#18 May 13, 2012
So you think a thin attractive wealthy woman is going to pay someone for their company?

Location hidden

#19 May 13, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
So you think a thin attractive wealthy woman is going to pay someone for their company?
Pretty stupid, huh? Maybe we shouldn't make fun of him? He sounds a little mentally challenged. Lol
Mitch

Shelby, OH

#20 May 13, 2012
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Mr. Bible scholar! Can you please give me the scriptures that are referring to so that I may add them to my notes. Oh, in the future you may want to actually have a clue what you're talking about before making presumptuous statements. It really makes you look stupid!
Adam and Eve were the first humans, according to the bible. Cain took a wife after God cast him out. Who was his wife? It had to be his sister. Who else could it be? They were the only humans on earth?
boomaus

New York, NY

#21 May 13, 2012
I don't think the bible specifically says "Adam, Eve and kids were the ONLY people on Earth"
It did say Adam and Eve were first...however it doesn't say Eve had kids at age 20 and nobody else was around.
Look, people can find things that don't "add up" in the Bible, but in the end it's all about what you choose to believe.

Location hidden

#22 May 13, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Adam and Eve were the first humans, according to the bible. Cain took a wife after God cast him out. Who was his wife? It had to be his sister. Who else could it be? They were the only humans on earth?
Cain was cursed after he killed his brother Abel. He did this because he thought God favored Abel & his Children over Cain & his children. As for Cain & his sister, I supposed it would've had to begin that way until the human population grew to a more diverse & distant gene pool. This does not support advocating incest. No matter what your belief of how human life began, this is how genetic diversity must have began. e.g 2 organisms emerged from the sea. In order for the growth of a population, these organisms must had procreated within their own population until enough genetic diversity occurred to be considered different populations. Psalm 24.2 states that life was founded upon the seas. This sounds familiar, right? Who says God didn't create Adam & Eve through evolution. The Bible could've been written in a way that the people of that time could understand. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I see no purpose in dismissing that God is real or disrespecting anyone else's convictions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica bass?? (Oct '13) 32 min mark 45
Jada Martin (Sep '12) 1 hr Well 158
Danny Jones crushes opponent again 1 hr lol 6
News Wife Of Ex-Belle Police Officer Arrested (Jun '11) 2 hr Army Wife 47
Nicest titties in charleston? 3 hr Brute 6
Jameson Edwards?? 3 hr Kay Kay 81 4
Carl and Brian wedding at Broadway 4 hr Rest Assured 2
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE