Buffalo police chief faces lawsuit

There are 20 comments on the Mar 21, 2014, Charleston Gazette story titled Buffalo police chief faces lawsuit. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- William Jordan, Buffalo's police chief and a Putnam County sheriff's deputy, is facing a lawsuit for allegedly pursuing an affair with a married woman while on duty and abusing his position to threaten the husband when he asked Jordan to stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fog

Hurricane, WV

#10 Mar 22, 2014
Who is the social worker he is involved with? I've heard about him doing this for years. Does anyone know her name
1 post removed
buffalomomma74

Ocala, FL

#12 Mar 22, 2014
That's the girl from now ,the social worker was someone else?????????busy busy bee
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 22, 2014
buffalomomma74 wrote:
That's the girl from now ,the social worker was someone else?????????busy busy bee
So Stephanie and him is old news like last year...so your friend is seeing him while he is living with Stephanie now and he is still married to his wife! Oh plus the secretary from GWMS
aaa

Bethel Park, PA

#14 Mar 22, 2014
The divorce is official...he's not married...but that doesn't excuse his disgusting actions. I'm not a "busy bee" I'm closely involved, can't say how.
aaa

Bethel Park, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2014
Never mind :) HE is a busy bee...duh
1 post removed
omg

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2014
The news had Timmy Jordan talking about what a great guy Will is what a doofus
fhhs

Hurricane, WV

#18 Mar 22, 2014
So who is the social worker? This guy sounds like a real shit head
1 post removed
pixiecup

Ocala, FL

#20 Mar 22, 2014
This is all so sad I see these families around and all of it's heartbreaking, these people are someone's mommy and daddy, there are kids without a parent everyday, one or the other everyday forever. I only hope the man and women involved in this affair understands that they have given up the most important thing in the world to be together, and I hope it was worth it but I doubt it. There kids will never look at them the same, and the older they get the worse that will be. They will watch you fight with each other, and you will fight, and they will watch this relationship end, because it will ,and they will know that you were the kind of person that traded their once happy childhood for nothing. What a shame, I am embarrassed to know you both I feel sick everytime I see you and I feel sad everytime I see your kids. I wish I had the courage to say this to your faces but I don't, but know that this is how most people feel about you in your community regardless of what people might say to your faces.
Bison Mom

Winfield, WV

#21 Mar 23, 2014
All these cheating women deserved to be named. I'm sorry but if you cheat you should be outed and never trusted again
omg

Stafford, VA

#22 Mar 23, 2014
Bison Mom wrote:
All these cheating women deserved to be named. I'm sorry but if you cheat you should be outed and never trusted again
I don't get who would want him
pixiecup

Ocala, FL

#23 Mar 23, 2014
Bison Mom wrote:
That's what Im saying! We are a small community we know who belongs to who, I have watched these two women at the same place and same time for years, when you cheat on your husband you are cheating on your kids too
QueenT

Clifton Forge, VA

#24 Mar 23, 2014
He has had 2 social workers that I can count just from the 5 years I worked at DHHR. Both were married
Ken

Southview, PA

#25 Mar 23, 2014
Most cops cheat including Deweese. That's why he won't get fired.
pixiecup

Ocala, FL

#26 Mar 23, 2014
Ken wrote:
How could that be? Have you read those comments he said to the husband? I still carry a gun? Really?
hey

United States

#27 Mar 23, 2014
Ken wrote:
On duty at school should get him fired
buffalomomma74

Ocala, FL

#28 Mar 23, 2014
QueenT wrote:
He has had 2 social workers that I can count just from the 5 years I worked at DHHR. Both were married
. I know people who work there ,what were their names?
ing

Richmond, VA

#29 Mar 23, 2014
What about his brother is he like that too
hey

United States

#30 Mar 23, 2014
ing wrote:
What about his brother is he like that too
Who cares
And

Stafford, VA

#31 Mar 23, 2014
Don't forget the women at the board office. Yep.
4 posts removed
Why

Winfield, WV

#36 Mar 24, 2014
Why do you even care??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 3 hr intheno 487
I need a ghost investigation done 3 hr highintellect2 5
Bogus WCHS News 4 hr Walter Cronkite 1
Do you have Youtube Channel?? 4 hr Cutie304 1
Snitch 5 hr Concerned 9
Feet Pictures For Cash (Nov '11) 11 hr Becca-boo 24
Circus 12 hr hang glider 2
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE