Does anyone know anything about him? Definitely need to know
my 2 cents

Summersville, WV

#2 Jun 19, 2012
One of my really good friends. why do you need to know
wow

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Do u know if he's a player? Does he have a woman? I know he has three kids by two different women..I know he's a good person..just wondering if he's boyfriend material?
FYI

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 20, 2012
He lives with a girl in St. Albans
wow

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Enough info for me..I feel sRy for the girl..is her name Cassie? If so y hasn't anyone warned her about him..y does he think he can keep going back n forth from bm to bm plus get side p_ssy too..he's a character..
my 2 cents

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I have known him for a very long time. Shows how much I know about him. I only know of one baby. The most recent one. I didn't know he had any other children. OooooWeeeee.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Does he work at cracker barrel?
yeah right

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Most recent one? I know he has two by this girl n she moved to Florida with the two..when she was preg with the first which was a boy n he's already at least 3 ..had his second child with a white chick from st albans (I guess the girl he lives with now) than has his third with the girl that has his son..I know the youngest has to be 1 or more..did he have another?
omg

United States

#9 Jul 4, 2012
Just seen him the other day..said he wasn't with anyone
Tybreaker

Ardsley, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2012
Yall wanna know so much about Q personally hit him up. He's a good guy he loves his kids! Stop broadcasting his shit out there. I love you Quentin

abbagoochie

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2012
Tybreaker wrote:
Yall wanna know so much about Q personally hit him up. He's a good guy he loves his kids! Stop broadcasting his shit out there. I love you Quentin
Id betcha all those babys are out- of- wedlock and welfare babys that i have to support. Another example of these trashy woman who open their legs then want me to open my wallet.
meh

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2012
Personally I've known Quentin since high school..he really is a good person..it doesn't matter how many kids he has..he takes care of them...no one else..mwuah * luh u boo..
Tybreaker

Ardsley, NY

#13 Jul 7, 2012
abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
Id betcha all those babys are out- of- wedlock and welfare babys that i have to support. Another example of these trashy woman who open their legs then want me to open my wallet.
Let me tell you somethin you don't pay for any of his kids he works hard and takes care of all his so you take your sterotype elsewhere.
la la la

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Heard he had the clap..better go get checked boo boo if u gonna go around having babies with different women..blah..corroded penis!-disgusting
Tybreaker

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jul 9, 2012
la la la wrote:
Heard he had the clap..better go get checked boo boo if u gonna go around having babies with different women..blah..corroded penis!-disgusting
Lol y'all tricks know nothing just how to run y'alls mouth we just had a health screening at our JOB...He's good! How could y'all say shit like that about him y'all know nothing about him. Again I love you Quentin...shake them haters off!
iknow

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2012
I know he does..he gave it to me!
Tybreaker

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jul 14, 2012
iknow wrote:
I know he does..he gave it to me!
I wanna know how you are cause I'm six months pregnant by him and I just had a full checked up yesterday and I'm clean...I think you got the wrong Q

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 14, 2012
Does he now or previously worked at cracker barrel?
wondering

United States

#19 Jul 16, 2012
That's funny..I just talked to him..he wasn't with anyone n said he wasn't having any more kids..
mine

United States

#20 Jul 16, 2012
I own that dick! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me..so whoever is saying they're pregnant please take ur lien a** on somewhere..my man is clean and will remain that way..I love you Quentin Davis always have and always will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggies on Campbells Creek 15 min Kreskin 11
c h e a t i n g 44 min POF 9
kroger in kan city 2 hr oldmanjoe 27
Magistrate Race 2 hr South hills 2
Dont vote Goodwin 2 hr G-Man 6
Street Corner of West Washington and Lower Hunt... 2 hr Chucktown 2
Danny Jones and Council Have Destroyed Charleston 2 hr Chucktown 4

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages