PrettyBitch

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I hate it when that wanna be BlkBarbie hides behind another name trying to make herself out to be the victim! She thinks she's a PrettyBitch but NOT, I'm the real PrettyBitch and she's nothing but a UglyBitch on xannys, weed, pills and anything else she can snort, inject or smoke!!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Listen up you stupid/lame a$$ bitch!

You need to make up your own SCREEN NAME because "BlkBarbie, BlkBarbie69, PrettyBitch" were all of my screen names before you STOLE them! You're not on my level you stupid dirty/trashy lame pale white a$$ bitch and everyone on here already knows that. Please meet me somewhere off the computer you dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly!
1 post removed
yes

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Look fake blkbarbie you sound so ignorant... You nee to go back to high school get an education learn some class and stop making the black race look stupid. I know so many African Americans who would look at your ghetto a** with shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1980s-90sdance clubs downtown Charleston 4 min Hank 4
Who Has Experienced Management By Favoritism ? 43 min bulk 10
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr legendfork 4,266
Who are the Druggies and thieves on Campbells c... 2 hr HUNTINGTON 4
WVU ranking this week 15 hr Lumber Sam 9
Town Center Dairy Queen closed 15 hr Um Okay 40
Drama at KC Nautilus 21 hr Brittany 113

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance