TV show looking for families for back...
Chanute Kansas

Wichita, KS

#73 May 31, 2014
I live in a small town in the middle of sme bigger cities kc,Joplin ,and Wichita. Would love to have a outdoor living space and cool backyard. My wife and I watch these type of shows and dream up ideas about what to do but just can't comment up with the right design. Spend a lot of time traveling with the kids. But now are pretty well grow n now . Would love to be picked but living in a small town kinda shrinks our chances. Keep watching and planning. Enjoy all the shows. Small town living is great
Ozzy Garcia

Dodge City, KS

#74 Jun 4, 2014
Do u mean house completely paod for or own with time left on a mortgage? please elaborate
Missy Owen

Marietta, GA

#75 Jun 9, 2014
Hi! Our backyard is a really tricky challenge even for some landscapers. We can never really find out what to do with it because it's a weird slope. It is pretty big as well, so we never really know how to use all of the space. I have a family of seven so we always have people over. All the kids are in high school or college so they're always trying to invite people over. Usually they never go outside though because it is so dead. We have a little bonfire but it is so trashed up and full of tree leaves that we don't even bother anymore. We've sort of given up on our backyard because it is that difficult. A total transformation is just what we need!
chipeco Martin

Bloomington, IN

#77 Jul 13, 2014
When moved in we refurbished our 20 ft. × 40 ft. inground pool an after 2 and a half years the wall came in. So can not enjoy our yard at all such an eye sore. It is just a haven for frogs. No money to repair it or even feel it in. Sence a job loss and my husband having to start over after 19 years . Improvements have come to a stop almost . Only the ones to keep the house going. We would love to use our backyard again
Eva Hart

United States

#78 Jul 30, 2014
Wow, I have never been up against such a challenge. Our house sits down in a valley, bordered by the county road on the front and neighbors houses on either side, also county has an easement on one side of our yard. If it rains all the run off runs through our front and back yard leaving a swampy mess until we have enough sun and dry weather to dry it out. If that wasn't bad enough we had a pool installed right after we bought the house 10 years ago and the install was a less than ideal installation. The deck has settled, cracked and pulled away causing the coping to became quite uneven. One end of the pool has dropped as a result. We have had several people come out and look at our yards over the years and no one can come up with a solution to our problems, and if they do it certainly isn't an affordable one. I have lost two jobs in the past five years and used up most of my savings as a result. Now my youngest is going off to college and my budget is even tighter. I would love to have a yard that my husband and I could enjoy with my four children and grandchildren as well as large family get togethers. Between the landscaping issues and the field lines for the septic tank I don't think the yard will ever be a place to retire to and enjoy as I envisioned when we bought the house. I can only dream.
Sara

Hayward, CA

#80 Feb 10, 2015
Do those living in East Bay (San Francisco area), California qualify to apply for this?
Miss Michelle Pierce

Akron, OH

#82 Feb 21, 2015
I live in Georgia wrote:
I would love a backyard makeover
I meet the requirements, Where do I send the pictures?
I have 222 the backyard all up heels what a challenge especially since a lot of states are very hilly you could feature a lot of good thing how to make existence full and beautiful landscape but unfortunately I don't meet your criteria what a show it would make them and by the way all of my friends are over 55 who watch your show and we used to love it when they hear that we're not their demographic I wonder how much it would change if we didn't watch your show
Jeanette Thompson

Frisco, TX

#83 Mar 28, 2015
Need to bury a backyard pool.A. beautiful yard in the 70s but it is in horrible. We are worried about the mosquitoes.I am70years old, but I find that my patio is very therapeutic.
Jeanette Thompson

Frisco, TX

#84 Mar 28, 2015
Jeanette Thompson wrote:
Need to bury a backyard pool.A. beautiful yard in the 70s but it is in horrible. We are worried about the mosquitoes.I am70years old, but I find that my patio is very therapeutic.
I need help...SOON.
virgel scott

Blackwood, NJ

#85 Apr 1, 2015
I am a disable vet with pagints and i need help because my doctors don't wont me lifting over 10 pound's and i am not aloud to do any thing that would make my condision worse and i realy could use your {HELP} i live at 23 eastmont lane sicklerville nj08081
JocJoc827

Asbury Park, NJ

#86 Apr 9, 2015
My yard is a mess i have new patio furniture and a new bar set i have no direction of what to do
i need help real bad. I have no help I'm willing to help with the yard work. I have astma but i can help like doing work. Help please
Joanne

Asbury Park, NJ

#87 Apr 9, 2015
I need help so bad i have new patio furniture and a new bar set and my yard is a mess i have no help or direction of what to do, i will get out and help i have asthma but will help .I love yard work PLEASE NEED HELP PLEASE
andy87

Palm Beach, Aruba

#88 Apr 9, 2015
Joanne go home > I recommend you get your inhaler and a shovel and some lemonade and get busy working on your lawn >
Donna Nayda

Bronx, NY

#89 May 2, 2015
I need help live in Pennsylvania and my yard looms horrible. .....help help
Test

Franklin, IN

#91 May 9, 2015
Testing
JLF

Fresno, CA

#92 May 14, 2015
Where do I send the information to if I meet all the requirements?
Ali

Hubert, NC

#94 Jun 21, 2015
Please need someone desperately to come give my backyard a makeover. Blank slate huge yard in NC
Pammcneely

Melbourne, FL

#95 Feb 27, 2016
Hi there I'm Pam McNeely my husband is Steve we live in West Melbourne Florida I'm a Hair Dresser My husband is Florida State Trooper we love our back pool area but after11years it could use a little updating we have 2 sons and 6 grandkids so we have all the family get together here would love to hear from you all gust can't afford to up date on our pays Thank You All For Taking The Time To Read This God Bless Pam And Steve
starrtouch

Brandywine, MD

#96 Mar 12, 2016
I am retired and he is still working. We would love a backyard makeover so that our grandchildren can have a nice place to play and we can relax with friends. We live in the MDV on the Maryland side in Upper Marlboro.
Jodi

Mississauga, Canada

#97 Apr 17, 2016
We have just bought a lovely house with a pool and would love to turn it into a family oasis. My husband and are big on family and entertaining. This space is boring and does not reflect us at all. We have the money to put forward and are willing to do what it takes. We are residing in Mississauga, Ontario. Canada

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hendricks Toyota on 52 transmission scam 10 hr Surf fisher 1
News Dorchester Deputy Solicitor Arrested In Illegal... (Apr '08) 13 hr scotty constitution 7
America's True Purpose for Slavery, Feminism, a... 19 hr America Lost 4
looking for an old friend (May '10) Jul 26 Sara 14
The city of Charleston is hopelessly evil and w... Jul 26 jeffrey dalmmer 7
A Black Man's Life DOES MATTER!!! Jul 26 chaz2016 9
huge yard sale saturday Jul 26 jeffrey dalmmer 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages