Patsy lemaster bunker hil

United States

#28 Apr 12, 2012
I would love to have a backyard make over.I know u said no one over 50 , but by the time we got our farm paid for kids through college and marriages it is now our turn. We have 4 gran kids between 8-12 yrs of age. We have an above ground swimming pool thats 21-42 that's needs a deir make over.Im always watching your show and never see u in the Midwest. We would love to be able to say HEY YOU CAME OUR WAY? Please reconsider who gets it and who doesn't. Regardless of whether I do or don't. I will continue to dream and watch your show. Thank u
Patsy lemaster bunker hil

United States

#29 Apr 12, 2012
Im from bunker hill in. I forgot to let u know that and it would help to know where u are going. Thanks
Mona

Bronx, NY

#30 May 12, 2012
Hi guys , well we in our house on long island on the water we have been here 5 year and redid the whole house but no way have we had an oppunity to do the back yard I have so many dream Of what I would like but since we both work all the time we haven't had a minute . Comon help us we would love this so much.
Thanks
Ralph &mona
Freeport , ny
Christina Burkett

Apollo, PA

#31 May 16, 2012
Hello,
Our backyard is a clean slet!!! We just moved to our new home about a month ago and had a heck of a time with preping the land and jumping through every hurdle just to get through all the red tape!!! This piece of property was inhearted by my husband after his father passed away! For years his dad wanted us to build out here but with not haveing the money to do so we just never did. It wasnt untill his dad got really ill and we had to move in and care for him untill he passed that we were able to save just enough money to start the prep of the land to move forward with our dream of having a home and raising our kids where my husband grew up! we saved and saved and did little by little to accomplish our and my fatherin laws goal of haveing a home on his property! It took us 2 years before we actully finished all the preping and getting through all the red tape but we are finally in our home! Now let me just say our home is not a big manision that some of you may think, but it is a nice home for us and our 3 young boys. Now the yard is something else. By time we spent all of our savings and could finally move in the bank hit us with a curve ball and told us we needed to have the whole yard seeded before they would give our contrator his last payment so...We shopped around and had many people bid on the project but, it was going to cost us somewhere around 4,500$ to have someone come in leavel things out pick all the rocks out and then put seed and straw down!!! We didnt have any money left all we could afford was physical labor since that was free!!! we decided to have what we called a "rock picking party" I posted it on facebook and sent out text letting everyone we knew that we needed help. Many of our friends and family came out for the event and gave us everything they could, it was a long hard day but with lots of help we got the front yard done!! After that only a very special aunt and uncle came to help us try to complete the yard before the bank sent a third party to do so and of course at our expense! So for the next week and a half my husband and I along with our 3 boys worked from sun up till sun down to finish! It is finally done and we are just waiting for grass to grow but other then that theres nothing that makes it look beatuiful, which is the way it should look not only for us but in dedacation to my father in law!! So as you can imanige we have ran out of steam to even start to make the yard look great! We are very hardworking people and are not scared to put some hard work into the project, we just need some help to get it looking great!! We would be so greatful to have a team comeout with ideas and help us make this yard look its very best!! It would need alot of hard work but we are willing to give it everything we got! Hopefully someone who is reading this could let me know where to go or who to call to see if we can get it done!!! My email is steve41481@yahoo.com. Any info from anyone would be great!!!
Thanks,
Christina
Moira Arsenault

Mississauga, Canada

#32 May 20, 2012
I am not sure if you do Canadian back yard but it is worth a try asking.... Our back yard definitely needs improving. We live in a house that our back yard is all up hill.... not a little grade hill either... the different levels of our yard can span up to 8'(or better) with an underground spring that if done right could be tapped into for a beautiful water feature. It is hard to explain the different level to our yard but the potential that our yard hold is endless. but right now our wild,untamed yard needs to be cut more with a Whipper Snipper than with the lawn mower. It is definitely a challenge as is and the a great opportunity to feature a unique landscaping challenge but all of the backyard Reno shows that I have seen do not have many ideas that we can utilise for our back yard. We are in a position to tame the untameable we just can't seem to come up with where to start and can only hope that the ideas we have will work out...
Nicholas Dascoli

Geneva, OH

#33 May 27, 2012
We meet the criteria - wife is 34 and a very attractive latina. I am 47, physically fit and want to transform my soon to be arizona homes backyard into a backyard paradise. I plan to add a pool and want to landscape around it to maximize our enjoyment. I am from Cleveland, Ohio and am in the process of buying a home outside of Phoenix in a charming community named Verrado. Have two older children 27 yr old son and 24 yr old daughter from fisrt marriage and a 3 year old daughter from current marriage. I'd fly them all in to make the show more enjoyable! No problem ponying up the 10K and you'd have a great show! Let me know if ur interested! I'd be if I were you. Take care, Nick Dascoli
Holly Jackson

Shawnee, KS

#34 May 27, 2012
We need help!!

I recently wrote about my backyard and the dreams I have to be able to use it. check it out here:

http://inspiredlivingkc.wordpress.com/2012/05...

Thanks, Holly
Edna

Miami, FL

#35 May 29, 2012
I can use a yard makeover, my husband and I, married when I was 19 and he was 21 and we've struggled raising two wonderful kids who are now 21&22 yrs old, my daughter just graduated from college and my son will be graduating in July from the Fire Academy, so we'll have plenty of people that can help. We've tried fixing the yard ourselves and haven't gotten anywhere. In July we'll be celebrating our 23rd Wedding Anniversary and it will be great if we can have a place to relax and be able to enjoy the rest of lives together. We've both worked very hard, my husband even working two jobs and now it's time time for us. Please help!!! We live in Miami, Fl and have a big empty yard. Pick me!!!!
Deborah Shivers

United States

#36 Jul 14, 2012
Dang hate being old ....but I could really use a backyard make over would love to have a Swim Pond built in to help with RA also would like an outdoor kitchen believe me we do alot of entertaining when we're home my hubby works in pipeline industry so we have never had the time to really do anything and when he is home he can't get out and do physical work after having 5 heart/attacks and seizures yall need to change your age limit ...Senior Citizens need help too ...Love yalls work watch your TV Show all the time Love the Texas Style ...oh well if you change your mind about the age group + I always wanted to apply ..lol...guess I'm just a day late and 8 years over
deborah.shivers@yahoo.com
Beckville,Texas
tyler

Moorpark, CA

#37 Jul 18, 2012
My dad has been planning to build his dream backyard for about 21 years, and I'm 17. The reason I am posting this message is because my father is just too busy with his work. Right now our backyard it's split in two. A small fenced off area which is dead grass, small rocks, sand and dead weeds which I am disappointed to say is were my two dogs live. Then the large outer backyard is basically a construction site with shovels to tractors. Please help!
Holly

Layton, UT

#38 Jul 21, 2012
Sure wish back yard makeover guys would come and do my yard. I have such potential, but no money. Can you guys come to Farmington, Utah and make a great yard for me? I love what you do for the average home owner.
Jennifer

Almond, NY

#39 Jul 21, 2012
We lost our dreamhome after living there only 2 years to the flooding in upstate NY this past September. We have since bought a new house on the top of a hill that is nice enough but is still not giving us the feeling of HOME. The previous owner thought she had a green thumb but the many planters full of perenials are proving to mostly be weeds and the flow to any outdoor entertaining is very arkward on the patio and what we think is supposed to be an english garden. We would love ideas and help designing a deck and firepit and some natural borders of privacy from the neighbors.
Grace

Ludlow, MA

#40 Jul 28, 2012
I need help:( my yard is absolutely horrible. We have no grass, and where there is "grass" the weeds are 5 feet tall. We have a smashed up 27 foot pool, old broken basketball hoops, huge rotting trees, a random ugly patio, and ugly porches,sheds, and decks. We have no money or time to do anything about it, and our four dogs trash it every week. We need a make over desperately.
Jimena VentuRa

Toronto, Canada

#41 Aug 19, 2012
I love your artistry and beautiful ideas. I will be very happy and forever thankful if you could help us with our backyard. We bought the house recently and we never had a backyard before since we always lived in apartment and place where no backyards. Please let me know when are you coming o Toronto,Canada, I hope soon. Waiting for you reply. Jimena
Jimena Ventura

Toronto, Canada

#42 Aug 19, 2012
We need to know when are you coming to Toronto,Canada. I.need a backyard makeover. Love your ideas and great artistic mind.
Jacqui

Fernley, NV

#43 Aug 23, 2012
Good Luck to all of you!! I have a great yard for xeroscape and a handicap access need to an above ground pool. Would have been a great challenge for a Nevada ACTIVE home. KICKER IS - I have been applying and begging for years to show off our lifestyle niches out here in the desert but alas, according to the qualifiers, I may as well lay down and die because I am 53 and have nothing to look forward to ever again from DIY!!!!! LOL and crying!
Terry Silverii

East Brunswick, NJ

#44 Sep 15, 2012
We bought our house in East Brunswick,NJ in Feb. 1994. The house was covered with about 1 foot of snow. It looked like a dream. This neighborhood is very exclusive but we bought the worst house in the best neighborhood (that's what you're supposed to do, isn't it?). By the time we closed on the home, it was May and the snow had melted to reveal a backyard and front yard more the stuff of a nightmare. We didn't even know that there was a patio in the back, it was so overgrown and mossy. We have been renovating the inside of the house, a project a year for all of these years. Now we are out of money and the only thing left to do is landscape. We are clueless how to go about this. My husband and I have been do it yourselfers forever, but we know nothing about landscaping.HELP PLEASE!!!
Lynda Mcgoey

Danbury, CT

#45 Sep 28, 2012
Hi, we have been working on our yard for 2 years bringing truckloads of fill in! We now have a 1/2 acre of flat dirt ackyard and are ready to throw some money at finishing this project. We live in CT recently renovated our 5k colonial, have 5 small kids a big black lab and 2 working parents, our house is absolutely nuts but we are lot of fun!!
We have family and landscape photos just let me know!!!
WILL OTERO

West Wendover, NV

#47 Jan 4, 2013
WE JUST MOVED IN A HOUSE AND NEED HAVE A DIRT BACK YARD AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO EVEN START. WIFE IS ALLERGIC TO MOST TRESS BUT WOULD LIKE SOME SHADE. ANY IDEAS
Bob Berry

Anchorage, AK

#48 Jan 23, 2013
We moved form Long Island NY, where we had a full acre to Eagle River, Alaska. We now have a 5600 square foot lot. The yard has zero privacy and is in serious need of a makeover. We just need ideas. WE want to enjoy the outdoors but also want privacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) 8 hr Mommy Raised Trash 26
Uber 18 hr James 1
discrimination at the citadel 22 hr Cassius Maxim 2
When Divorce Turns Nasty, One Parent Tries to T... Nov 18 Pink Rainbows 2
Preacher Terry Wellham May have fondled your ch... Nov 18 concerned citizen 1
reverse mortgages for those 62+ Nov 17 remoat 3
Man who was shot in North Charleston dies Nov 16 Demond 2
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:19PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
Bleacher Report 1:17 PM
Blake Bortles Reportedly Broke Up with Girlfriend Lindsey Duke
Bleacher Report 1:43 PM
Jason Avant to Chiefs: Latest Contract Details, Analysis and Reaction
NFL 2:19 PM
Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Roman Harper fined $8,268 for unnecessary roughness