Special Report part 4: The violence at home

There are 2 comments on the Aug 22, 2014, ABC News 4 Charleston story titled Special Report part 4: The violence at home. In it, ABC News 4 Charleston reports that:

Domestic violence is a critical issue in South Carolina, and victims and those who work for them are looking for solutions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News 4 Charleston.

concerned

Goose Creek, SC

#1 Aug 23, 2014
it doesn't help when the local authorities allow a non US citizens charges to be dropped on CDV of a pregnant woman...Makes you wonder how this was pulled off and how serious the local law enforcement feels about DV
William Morgan

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2014
The Berkeley County SC violence is largely enforced and propagated by the Berkeley County Sheriff Dept. And their officers... Go to the Ipetitions website, or the Charleston Thug Life website to read a few stories by those courageous enough to stand up to these FREEMASON TERRORISTS that rule the LE and COURTS of this corrupt county.

These pathological liars, as trained and enforced by the wicked false religion of freemasonry and the unelected grand masters they vow to serve (as opposed to you who have ignorantly bought into their self proclaimed and secretively guarded claims of righteousness, and have been deceived into voting for these scum), will eventually bankrupt you, and defame you, as they have me, a man who has resolved to expose these adult bullies and Satan worshippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Christman 7 hr curious 162
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) 8 hr Brailsford Local 165
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... 8 hr Minneserable 338
News Slaying of S.C. man was act of a racist officer... Apr 25 Minneserable 130
Poll Do you support police brutality & the murdering... Apr 24 Spaulding Smails 9
News South Carolina man shot by cop remembered at fu... Apr 23 goonsquad 68
Segars-Andrews Mental Health Now In Question (Dec '09) Apr 21 Fact2tell 15
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]