SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead'

Jun 4, 2010 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 1,150

A South Carolina lawmaker on Thursday called a Republican gubernatorial candidate of Indian descent a "raghead," saying we have one in the White House, we don't need one in the governor's mansion.

Full Story
Bonnie Wheeler

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1165 Jul 24, 2013
Dave wrote:
Just goes to show that racism is alive and well in SC and the Deep South......
I didn't like Clinton either - does that make me racist? That has been used so by people who can't come up with an intelligent response or any facts to support their statements that it has lost it's effectiveness.
Craig Patterson Jr

Midlothian, IL

#1166 Jul 25, 2013
the great white beast

United States

#1167 Jul 28, 2013
screw nigglings or black burnt crackers. there bottom lip stick so far out that it cant get moistened so its all crusty and chapped. the blacks cheered oj simpson when he was acquitted. but you wont hear the whites or (hispanics which is what zimmerman is) cheer him on. it just not in our white hispanic nature to do that. where is the outrage of the white woman that was shot and her 13 month old boy was shot by two black teens, she didn't have money so they killed her baby. they blacks were 17 and 14.
the great white beast

United States

#1168 Jul 28, 2013
there were whites getting beat up after zimmermans acquittal and one was interviewed and said he didn't know why he was getting beat up cause he voted for obama. this just shows how savage blacks are. you vote for obama it dont matter obama even pushed for rallies against zimmerman.you stupid whites that stick up for blacks if told by obama or eric holder to beat up or kill whitey your next stupid whites that befriend blacks. and not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is muslim kill them all
the great white beast

United States

#1169 Jul 28, 2013
if the new black panthers can rally outside of the voting pole stations in philly in 2008 for obamas first election saying if a black man wants to truly be free hes gonna have to kill some white crackers and there babies. we need to kill some white men and thier babies. and the weren't charged. well we need to kill some blacks and there babies for hurting the welfare system. kill the blacks go to the ghettos it will be easy picking there. you see a black thug in baggy pants on the corner shoot him dead.
the great white beast

United States

#1170 Jul 28, 2013
it was one of them new black panthers that ranted that every black man in the hood got a gun and he scared to shoot a white cop you need to kill some cops in da hood. well we need to killed some black burnt crackers in da hood. every iota of a black thug. you can tell a thug he wears baggy pants a durag or a sideways hat. there is a double standards for whites now we will slowly lose our rights and become imprisoned by blacks. kill blacks kill blacks kill blacks kill blacks kill them now.
the great white beast

United States

#1171 Jul 28, 2013
im gonna laugh when you are violated by a black savage after you befriend them.
Bonnie Wheeler

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1173 Aug 1, 2013
Nobody is afraid of the black panthers. They are a group of ignorant. uneducated individuals who are really not very bright

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1174 Aug 4, 2013
wow
the great white beast

United States

#1175 Aug 7, 2013
livinginasmalltown wrote:
wow
yea everything i said can be backed up by facts except the bottomlips conspiracy but wait do your own hands on or lips on study for that one

Since: Aug 13

Orlando, Fl.

#1176 Aug 8, 2013
I'm embarrassed for him and for the state of South Carolina.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1177 Aug 9, 2013
If you want small government go back to Africa
Bonnie Wheeler

Johnsonville, SC

#1178 Aug 9, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
If you want small government go back to Africa
I've never been to Africa - my ancestors are from Ireland. I love America just as it was established by our founders- small government, individual responsibility and religious freedom.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1179 Aug 9, 2013
Sure nough

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1180 Aug 9, 2013
Me two

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#1181 Aug 9, 2013
Bonnie Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been to Africa - my ancestors are from Ireland. I love America just as it was established by our founders- small government, individual responsibility and religious freedom.
You seem to be very spritely for a woman that is over 237 years old.

“Did you say something?”

Since: Jul 12

San Diego, CA.

#1182 Aug 9, 2013
itsyorchoys wrote:
Me two
Are you trying out a new sock?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1183 Aug 9, 2013
The amazing Barack Obama 2 Nationals and a Nobel Prize,Man of the Year-in a recovery economy..go ahead shut the government down loosers!
The Truth

Atlanta, GA

#1185 Aug 15, 2013
Truth, show who you are from camden sc.
Bonnie Wheeler

Sumter, SC

#1186 Aug 15, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Truth, show who you are from camden sc.
Sweden, we have always been a stronger and superior nation and a strong people because of our firm belief in individual responsibility. I want my children to be strong and independent, therefore I will not aid them in becoming dependent on me. I also want the same for my fellow Americans. I want them strong enough to help those who are ill and disabled, as well. I do not want to be prisoners of government. This president wants a dependent people so he can assure that they remain prisoners of the administration. Obama came into office with animosity toward America. He had an agenda - I knew it then, however, it's taken others quite a few years to realize it. Obama feels that America doesn't deserve to be number one and has gone about making ditr it doesn't. He said as much. "America can't always be number one" I disagree. If we remain a strong people and keep government out of our lives, we will be strong. Otherwise we will be just as mediocre as other nations and do will our people. Our motto has always been God and Country and in that order. I hope it remains that way, because that is what has led to our success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Segars-Andrews: Post and Courier Comments (Dec '09) 3 hr evil women 40
Judge in Episcopal schism trial: It's a civil m... Fri RevKen 12
Family Court Judge Mike Kelly....is he fair? pl... (Oct '10) Fri Self Help 66
Port of Charleston gets $11 million for termina... Sep 12 Ghoertik 1
Our next Mayor of Charleston!!!!! Sep 12 Roillinia 2
Coastal flooding possible in Charleston area Th... Sep 12 NoahsArK 1
Lynn Mathis, RRT -INCOMPETENT Respiratory Thera... Sep 12 Crttreynolds 1
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••