Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
inside source

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
This girl needs help in every way possible she has more issues and personalities than one person can remember not to mention she sleeps with every guy she dates meets online her ex's etc..used to think she was a very nice person and a good friend but she is nothing but a backstabber!!!!!

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
wrong
she is a kind person
missyou

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 27, 2013
inside source wrote:
This girl needs help in every way possible she has more issues and personalities than one person can remember not to mention she sleeps with every guy she dates meets online her ex's etc..used to think she was a very nice person and a good friend but she is nothing but a backstabber!!!!!
listen so what she's made a few mistakes in her life she is not that bad, although I did hear she got her kids taken away from her is this true? Plz let me know
inside source

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
I only know of her having a son and admitted to having an abortion..or so i've been told
an ex friend

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
She is crazy she only cares about going out to drink and sleeping with anyone she can I've never met anyone with so many emotional issues anyone who meets her only has bad luck from being around her!!!!!!
someone who knows

Rickman, TN

#6 May 9, 2013
Yup, she had an abortion. She's very unstable and needs to see a therapist that's for sure...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 14 hr GOLDSTONE REPORT 1,149
Divorce Lawyers - Schmutz & Schmutz (Nov '11) 14 hr boteach schmutz 4
Charleston's CresCom Bank acquiring 13 branches... Sat Crooked Rooster 2
Warning to ALL bicyclists; Charleston, South Ca... Sat Crooked Rooster 2
Review: Southeastern Property And Equity Manage... Aug 28 Criminal Slumlords 2
Debate: Ferguson - Charleston, SC Aug 27 anonymous does good 8
Justin Chambers Aug 27 MommaT 2
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000