International African American Museum...

International African American Museum has plans for construction in downtown Charleston

There are 6 comments on the 94.3 WSC story from Feb 24, 2014, titled International African American Museum has plans for construction in downtown Charleston. In it, 94.3 WSC reports that:

"We have the privilege to build this institution on the sacred ground where the journey for thousands of African Americans began," Felicia Easterlin, program manager for the International African American Museum , said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 94.3 WSC.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Why not repair the problems within the AA community, rather spend more time and money, celebrating and self-promoting an ailing Black Culture?
E Street Banned

Ridgewood, NJ

#2 Feb 26, 2014
Let me answer that:

When the black community is not patting themselves on the back for things they never did....

They expect sympathy for suffering things they never endured.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Feb 26, 2014
E Street Banned wrote:
Let me answer that:
When the black community is not patting themselves on the back for things they never did....
They expect sympathy for suffering things they never endured.
There's an expression used to describe your point: BS
E Street Banned

Ridgewood, NJ

#4 Feb 26, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an expression used to describe your point: BS
Brilliant Synopsis?
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#5 Feb 26, 2014
kneegrows are the shitz hahaha an "international" afriKANT in American museum eh? Why not just build a new sanitation landfill or something else worthwhile. Celebrating the worst iportaion in American history isnt good!

“I can't stand obscurity”

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#6 Feb 26, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
kneegrows are the shitz hahaha an "international" afriKANT in American museum eh? Why not just build a new sanitation landfill or something else worthwhile. Celebrating the worst iportaion in American history isnt good!
You know all about sh!t don't you Pat Rot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h t b (Jul '15) Wed HTB 124
Local Brewery recommendations Wed jimdentist 2
Carlton Solomon jr Wed Linda 5
News Ted Cruz Takes On Caitlyn Jenner Over Transgend... May 2 Ben Dover Ted 1
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton, she is SATANIC ... Apr 30 Dr Fredrick Davis 2
How pc stupid are we Apr 27 The meanest man i... 2
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton, she is a dise... Apr 27 Sally R 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages