whos the nastiest black girls in the ...

whos the nastiest black girls in the hood

Created by trashy black hoes on May 24, 2009

141 votes

Click on an option to vote

janise owens

porshia owens

queenie b

toya

katrina

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 May 24, 2009
i hit all them hoes!!!{that shit was bunk}!
near by

United States

#2 May 24, 2009
janice is nasty her breath smell like shit,she got more hair under her arms then on her head.

United States

#3 May 24, 2009
porsha look like a man, you slow and retarded,i heard that you and your sister, got aids from white mike.

United States

#4 May 24, 2009
katrina what happen to your hair, do you have mange from the hood dogs. im going to keep my dog away from you ha ha ha ha congragulation on your little muppet baby u are carring it might have mange 2!
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#5 May 24, 2009
guest wrote:
i hit all them hoes!!!{that shit was bunk}!
ima needin a black girl in my life? preferably disease free and likes givein head whoo hoo
Busy Body

Edwardsville, IL

#6 May 24, 2009
mee wrote:
<quoted text> ima needin a black girl in my life? preferably disease free and likes givein head whoo hoo
Ok! Lets flip a coin. If i get headz, u get tail. If u get tails, i get head. Give me yo #!
CURIOUS

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 26, 2009
DONT LEAVE JELLYBEAN OUT

Saint Louis, MO

#8 May 26, 2009
mee wrote:
<quoted text> ima needin a black girl in my life? preferably disease free and likes givein head whoo hoo
I need a white man preferably one with a big tongue and penis
huhhh

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 May 27, 2009
CURIOUS wrote:
DONT LEAVE JELLYBEAN OUT
what kind of name is jellybean? Is she shaped like one or something? Queena b what does the b stand for? Anotha question how do yall know these girls are hoes? Have you seen them in action? I'm just asking cause I know they are mad about their names being posted on topics with such a negative comment.
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 May 29, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I need a white man preferably one with a big tongue and penis
how bout a mf that knws how to muff dive? penis? ha ha ha not john holmes but will hit the honey hole and make u scream? or die trying?
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 May 29, 2009
Busy Body wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Lets flip a coin. If i get headz, u get tail. If u get tails, i get head. Give me yo #!
i got a # ifn you want it? have to give urs first and i b calln ya.
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 May 31, 2009
Busy Body wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Lets flip a coin. If i get headz, u get tail. If u get tails, i get head. Give me yo #!
yea i will give my number for ya.
papi balck

Bettendorf, IA

#14 Jun 2, 2009
yall hella wild fo dat ratchet ass shit yall den said cuz yall none life dnt got no life but janice breathe dew smell like SHIT....
papi balck

Bettendorf, IA

#15 Jun 2, 2009
janice breathe dew smell like SHIT!!
tara

Columbia, MO

#16 Jun 5, 2009
NAW DON'T DO MY CUZ PORSHA THEM CUZ WE GET DOWN KNO DAT
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Jun 7, 2009
tara wrote:
NAW DON'T DO MY CUZ PORSHA THEM CUZ WE GET DOWN KNO DAT
whats up wit u? just hookin up?
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Jun 15, 2009
mee wrote:
<quoted text> whats up wit u? just hookin up?
.......... hello hello all u charleston black women was threw the hood just yesterday. man oh man they are sum fine looking women up in there! whoo hoo would love to hook up with one of you? mmmmmmmmm mouth waters just thnking about it.
RaW

United States

#19 Jun 15, 2009
All i see is fatass girls when i go through there. What happened..when i was young all the girls looked good.
mee

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Jun 17, 2009
RaW wrote:
All i see is fatass girls when i go through there. What happened..when i was young all the girls looked good.
they stil look good feller. just gotta find dem girls. man when they b wearing them tight blue jeans mmmmmm wanting to see the pinkness bad
GOOD FRIEND

United States

#21 Jun 17, 2009
FOR ONE YALL GOT KATRINA TO F**CKED UP SHE AINT NEVA NASTY IF ANYTHING SHE CLEANER THAN ALL YALL H*ES AND ANOTHER THING FOR YALL TO CALL HER NASTY ONLY A NASTY H*E KNO ONE YOU TRYFLIN A** H*ES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
east prairie 105 or 80 1 hr guest 1
Van Owens 3 hr Guest 4
Low life husband Sun Jenn 2
Faithful men (Jan '13) Sun Misty 37
Combine EP school with charleston Sun Truther 3
Metal Detecting Sun maximaldamage 2
No Sat good sport 4

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance