First Prev
of 2
Next Last
victoria jones

Columbia, MO

#1 Mar 19, 2009
that hoe nasty, and she messed with half of charleston, now she messin with edwin, he betta watch out before he catch something he cant get rid of. Know Dat!!!
2real4u

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2009
if yo really want to know the facts Victoria Jones aint got shit!!!! She went to the clinic got test got results and it came back neg. but to all you hatin females i feel for yal for not noing the facts about her!! and plus victoria didnt mess nuthin but 3 dudes from charleston!!! and bout lil charles she didnt mess wit him she was messin wit his boi naw thats real for u!!!!!!!!!!
yep

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 20, 2009
prolly but she fucked lil charles too, dats what hoes do n from wat i heard she sucked dennis thomas too so i gues she got it in da mouth
you gotta bang alot of us

Columbia, MO

#4 Mar 20, 2009
i see people talking wat dey dont know................just like charleston people
the truth

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2009
keep edwin name out ya f*ckn mouth
guest 2

Festus, MO

#6 Mar 21, 2009
well for all you smarta** people out there who dont know s*** about stds FACT: AIDS can lay dormant for seven years. It might not show up now but it will show up later dats why they tell you to go get tested every 6 months so it really doesnt matter what her test results say now and no edwin doesnt have anything.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Mar 21, 2009
everybody need to stick with one man and u wont ahve to worry about who gave u what NOW WHAT
da Real Victoria Jones

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Mar 22, 2009
i dont understand y muthafuckas keep putin my name in the mouth it must b sumthan that yall keep bring me up! And bout lil charles he aint got nuthin to do wit me r u it must b that yall wont him like yall was around me n him yall dont no shit that we do also bout edwin leave his name out the shit cuz yall dont no what we do either. n to the rest yes i did get tested and yes it did come back neg. and yes ima always do me cuz words dont get to me and neitha do the mothafuckas on here that aint leave ya name it must b sumthan 4 real. and bout dennis me and him is cuzins.
jus wondering

Jackson, MO

#9 Mar 22, 2009
Hey have anybody heard from Victoria Anderson shitty breath a**. I wonder if she ever been to the dentist to get that fixed. That's a shame for a female breath to be that bad and not smell it themselves.

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 23, 2009
victoria is nasty and she done messed with half of charleston, and dat bitch sick, and nay nay gone beat her ass about messin with chedowry, i guess u thought nobody didnt kno about dat, bitch u full of shit,and she did mess with lil charles becuz her and pumkin cleaves stayed into it about him. Victoria you a dirty B****
jus wondering

Jackson, MO

#11 Mar 23, 2009
guest wrote:
victoria is nasty and she done messed with half of charleston, and dat bitch sick, and nay nay gone beat her ass about messin with chedowry, i guess u thought nobody didnt kno about dat, bitch u full of shit,and she did mess with lil charles becuz her and pumkin cleaves stayed into it about him. Victoria you a dirty B****
Damn i thought it was jus henry dat nassssssssty b***h. prolly had a threesome wouldn't put it past her or them they all freaks.
whooooo

Jackson, MO

#12 Mar 23, 2009
heard she was a vig ass hater

Jackson, MO

#13 Mar 24, 2009
what about them hoes on vine and gail? they passing that shit along like it"s not shit

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2009
yep wrote:
prolly but she fucked lil charles too, dats what hoes do n from wat i heard she sucked dennis thomas too so i gues she got it in da mouth
well so yall know lil c does not have that shit i know that for sure he has been tested every six months i have seen it for myself also he works as a nurse aid in mathews and has been tested thier too so maybe yall should get your facts stright before you talk about somebody having aids.

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 24, 2009
its a fact lil c do have aids

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Mar 24, 2009
shid lil c is sick ben sick,hell for his bother was fu*in behind him and he fu*in behind him. u kno wat they both got that shi* and they passin tha sh* and that Lil h*e Victoria jones have been wit both of them so how yall figure martel got miesha crying about the herpes and aids da*m is yall dumb or wat ??? She said she got it from dell or tellie so u do the math !!! Sounds like it's circle thaTS trying to get bigger, wat yall need to do is gather up together and move in one bg aids and herpes infested as* house and try to live aslong and happly as yall cannnnnnnnnn! Lay down wit dogs get up wit fleas! Damn wat happen here dey get up dyein, dats a tragedy. 4 yall! HOLLA SICK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2009
well lil c just got out of prison last summer if he caught aids it wouldnt even show up so dont noone know for sure about anything its just hear say!!
tasha

Jackson, MO

#19 Mar 26, 2009
for ne of these hoes out here messin wit lilc ya all nasty he wit everyone of ya bitches but ya dont even care that ya sleepin behind eachother. an every one know he was fuckin punkin when he got out and u can tell she got the shit just look at her and she say she was preg. wit his baby but was 4 weeks preg. when he come home.
tasha

Jackson, MO

#20 Mar 26, 2009
thats right these bitches sick dont even care bout they own lives

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Mar 27, 2009
Ebonics are CRAZY these days

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isn't Anthony m married 4 hr TomArc 7
School Board 11 hr yeah right 6
east prairie 105 or 80 13 hr Ziggy 12
Low life husband 16 hr Misty 4
tim loflin 17 hr the phanton 8
Donna "the meteorologist" Argo Thu Guest 10
shawna. willis (Feb '17) Wed Kenny T 9

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance