who knows josh thurman?
guest

United States

#1 Mar 15, 2009
i think the dude is an a**hole. he also needs to learn how to a new car instead of that POS he is driving.
guest

Shook, MO

#2 Mar 16, 2009
he needs to do what to a new car???
guest wrote:
i think the dude is an a**hole. he also needs to learn how to a new car instead of that POS he is driving.
guest

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2009
get a new car
guest

Shook, MO

#4 Mar 17, 2009
SO you got a problem w/him not having a new car? What's up with that? What do you drive?
guest wrote:
get a new car
dude

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 17, 2009
Josh is cool he might not be able to afford a new car but atleast he works. Not every body has mommy and daddy to buy them what ever they want.
guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Mar 17, 2009
Ironic... the Josh Thurman in East Prairie does have a family to buy him what ever he wants.
josh t

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2009
yes i know im an a**hole. thats just me. as far as my car. who cares. i actually buy everything i have including my 1st car, drumset, graduation stuff in hs, laptop for college, college itself. and now loan payments. if you dont like it. so. atleast i worked since i was 15 and didnt sit around and be lazy like everyone else. plus you have to remember one thing...God will provide for everyone. all good deads will come with great rewards. remember that when my life turns around and everything comes back to me and things go my way
guest

Shook, MO

#9 Mar 18, 2009
Nicely said Josh, Much Love!
josh t wrote:
yes i know im an a**hole. thats just me. as far as my car. who cares. i actually buy everything i have including my 1st car, drumset, graduation stuff in hs, laptop for college, college itself. and now loan payments. if you dont like it. so. atleast i worked since i was 15 and didnt sit around and be lazy like everyone else. plus you have to remember one thing...God will provide for everyone. all good deads will come with great rewards. remember that when my life turns around and everything comes back to me and things go my way
Guest

Jackson, MO

#10 Mar 21, 2009
HOWS YOUR MOMA JOSH! UM i MISS HER! I MIGHT CALL HER AGAIN]
josh t

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2009
who is asking about my mom now? and btw to whoever was trying to hate on the car i had. well its gone. now im rollin in an 06 chevy cobalt lt. sunburst orange color, got all the extra things that the lt comes with. so there you go. now you can hate cause my hard work is paying off.
ighfg

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2009
hmmm

Since: Mar 09

Jackson, MO

#13 Apr 29, 2009
josh t wrote:
who is asking about my mom now? and btw to whoever was trying to hate on the car i had. well its gone. now im rollin in an 06 chevy cobalt lt. sunburst orange color, got all the extra things that the lt comes with. so there you go. now you can hate cause my hard work is paying off.
haha way to go! don't know ya but i like the way you think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs,,Gravei and Flakka 5 min Nurse 1
Legal actions for stalkering and harassing? 13 min guest 24
Whose the daddy 13 min guest 12
Clyde 4 hr wrong info 21
Blue Jay Football 8 hr Billie 1
Blue house (Dec '15) 17 hr guest 20
Sheriff: Brent or Keith 17 hr guest 48

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages