da real deal

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2008
does any one no james miller
miss hottie

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 27, 2008
I think he is very sexy. And ladies he the real deal when it comes to the bedroom if you know what i mean?
Yes

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2008
He is the guy who was messing with my gay cousin on the downlow. Very sexy until I found that out, Ill pass.
look here bitch

Jackson, MO

#4 Nov 28, 2008
Yes wrote:
He is the guy who was messing with my gay cousin on the downlow. Very sexy until I found that out, Ill pass.
i know for a fact that he aint gay. so lets just get something straight, if u anything to say 'bout him come to me and say cuz i will be more than willing to put your b**tch ass in place. and just for the record i know him real well, better than any female could ever imagine knowing him and i'm not one of his female companinons either. lets just say im one of his kin-folk. and as for this stupid s**t u tryin' to start bout him im not having it. do u know what i will do to you for tryin' to ruin his reputation all because u r prolly just a skank and he wouldn't holla at u. EVERYBODY JAMES IS STRICTLY A LADIES MAN TRUST AND BELIEVE THIS. F**k what this hoe talkin' bout.
omg james

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Nov 28, 2008
james is so not gay. he told me at one time that he thought he may be but he was sure now that he wasn't. he is all for the girls now and always will be. and he is amazing at it (if you catch my drift) ;) :P
Yes

United States

#6 Nov 28, 2008
Him and D messed around on the d.l. for a long time. i didn't even find out until lately. d saved texts and all. i have no reason not to believe him or any reason to be trying to fight you over something you and i both know is true. he holla at a lot of girls but he does some diffrent things in the dark.
Dang

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 28, 2008
OMG
check this out

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2008
look here, i was just told 'bout this site and that people been talkin shit 'bout james. well check this shit out u b**ches u guys have met ur match. this is james sister and i don't play NO games, i don't appreciate u all talkin 'bout my brother. i know he aint gay, and i know why ur sayin he is. he didn't want ur h*e ugly ass. so check this out: since u got balls to come on here and talk ur shit why don't u meet up wit me and talk this shit 'bout my lil brother get at me.
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 29, 2008
To James sister, you sound like a really respectable person with your trashy talk.
Garrison

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2008
hahahaha...man yall stupid anybody that knows james knows hes not gay cmonnow really
dont worry bout me

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 29, 2008
look here "wow", i'm just lookin' out 4 my brother reputation cuz i know for a fact he aint gay. and aint nobody got to respect me, especially not u.i'm not askin' for no-one respect, u dig??? my talk might be trashy, but one thing for sure, me and my brother sure aren't. so u b**ches need to get 'yall mind right. i'm not sittin back and lettin' no-1 talk 'bout me or my brother. and by the way, i back my talk up 100%. best believe that. and one more thing i WILL find out who is startin all this bullshit bout my brother. so if 'yall is scared of running into a real bitch then i advise for u to stop wit it all now.
Yes

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2008
It is what it is. Every gay man is someone's brother, did you ever think about that. No one knows what goes on in the dark and most people don't want to hear truth. Since you are getting all crazy about what is not really that much of a scret (and yes DL is gay too), then I'll just shut up. Tell him to call D and bring it up. I bet he won't
okay bitch

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 30, 2008
since u know so much 'bout MY brother, won't u give me D's real name. i bet u won't. why???? cuz u a lyin ass hoe. and why u at it, give me your name too. i don't play no games. and i'm 'bout sick of u, don't play me. how 'bout this give me D's number. like i been said, u prolly just some skanky ugly ass hoe who my brother would'nt give the time of day to. your best bet is to shut up, cuz i'll be more than happy to shut u up. u need to grow up and get a life and quit tryin' to ruin james reputation. everyone that know him no he aint no damn gay. like i said I WILL find out who u are, so u best watch out cuz im not playin wit u nomore u little ass bitch. get back at me.
lyar

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Dec 5, 2008
see, u lyin' otherwise u'd tell me what i want to know bout your "supposed" to be cousin. u aint tellin me cuz he don't exist. it's cool though. i aint trippin' cuz i know my brother real well and i know he aint bo damn gay. u just some lil' kid that aint got nothin better to do wit your life than try to ruin others cuz ur's is too sorry for anyone to even know u exist.
caught ya

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Dec 10, 2008
i caught tht james gay in the bed with this guy named jason tubbs and thts some nasty shit.lmao
Hold up

United States

#18 Dec 11, 2008
Ya'll know u best stop talking about my cousin like this. Anyone who knows him know he is not gay. heather don't worry about these trick ass people b/c that are nothing but Scared little Bitches behind a computer.James we love ya and don't let stupid ass hoes get u down. this website is nothing but a joke.
Oh mG

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2009
yea he gay guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail lady 1 hr Nope 2
Brittney D (Mar '17) 9 hr Gameon 4
Britney D 10 hr Gameon 1
Teachers/Admin leaving (May '16) 13 hr Guest 51
Are all of you inbreds? Thu guest 14
christina Ray Thu guest 7
Travis s who else is he seeing or is his baby m... Thu Need to know 13

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance