Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 15, 2009
since she ant got orrice now i c she done hoed out
Co-Defender

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Oct 16, 2009
guest wrote:
since she ant got orrice now i c she done hoed out
Thats your opinion! Personally i think she look better with out him. U must b tryin 2 hit & cant, or u mad cause yo man done hit & just tryin 2 bash that "Woman"! Leave her alone; she already dealin wit enough bullsh*t which i believe she dont need u addin 2 it. Man HATAS!!
The Truth

Camdenton, MO

#3 Oct 27, 2009
Yeah I heard she about 2 be a grandma........she talked so bad about other people kids having babies at a young age, but look at her child....2 busy worrying about Orrice and everbody else business when she should've been looking after her own child.........Pray 4 her!!!!!1
Co-Defender

Jackson, MO

#4 Oct 27, 2009
The Truth wrote:
Yeah I heard she about 2 be a grandma........she talked so bad about other people kids having babies at a young age, but look at her child....2 busy worrying about Orrice and everbody else business when she should've been looking after her own child.........Pray 4 her!!!!!1
Pray 4 whom?!(You) That woman is "baptised"(heusi) & goes 2 church. As i recall the bible says-(Quote) "Do Not" touch my anointment! So she's not the only 1 who needs prayed 4 "The Truth"!
guess

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2009
That gap tooth b*tch thinks she's all that. Trashy ass hoe
wait a minute

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 12, 2009
First of all she aint the only one wit a gap. Its alot of people wit a gap. Who cares anyway. Damn she must b on u ho*s mind heavy. Trashy I dont think so. Keep on doing what haters do best hate. Mind yo business. Hell she must b all that. Yall keep puttin her on topix. whats the problem? If u were a real woman say that sh*t 2 her face. Not behind the computer. Get a life!
HER NUMBER 1 FAN

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2009
I THINK SHE IS SEXY, I WOULD LOVE TO KICK IT WITH HER. SHE CAN GET MY MONEY.
LAY210

Columbia, MO

#10 Jan 8, 2010
well hell she AINT GOT SHIT GOING FOR HER SELF NOW CONSIDERING VICTORIA JUST WENT TO HER PLACE OF BUSINESS AND WENT HAM AND TASHA SCURY ASS STOOD BAC N AINT DO SHYT AND IT WAS HER FIGHT BUT AYE SHE GONE BE A GRANDMOTHER OF HER 14 OR 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WAT A SHAME

Frisco, TX

#11 Jan 8, 2010
Wow

Frisco, TX

#12 Jan 8, 2010
Co-Defender wrote:
<quoted text>Pray 4 whom?!(You) That woman is "baptised"(heusi) & goes 2 church. As i recall the bible says-(Quote) "Do Not" touch my anointment! So she's not the only 1 who needs prayed 4 "The Truth"!
Just a word of advice...if ur gonna quote the bible get it right! Some of the biggest devils go to church!! Not everybody that go to church is saved!! U don't know what she does behind closed doors.
Handz On Deck

Wentzville, MO

#13 Jan 8, 2010
LAY210...Baby grow UP!!! Yeah Victoria went 2 her place of business & got turned the HELL around...And whatever you do...Don't make it like her daughter is the only 14 or 15 year old girl out here with a baby...Mmm I just thought you should KNOW THAT....You Better Think 3x's and Check the NAME..."HANDZ ON DECK" I wouldn't lie 2 Ya!!!
just me

Jackson, MO

#14 Jan 12, 2010
dont worry about that 14 yr old, bitch u still findin yo baby daddy is. An huh really though pullin sum1's hair sho aint winning no dam fight.....
just me

Jackson, MO

#15 Jan 12, 2010
and how that sounds....
but a she about to b a grandmother,,,,,,,

u sound like a crowd pleasin rodent bitch.
Handz On Deck

Wentzville, MO

#16 Jan 13, 2010
Just Me WTF u Talkin About??? Let Me Know!!!
Kitty Cat

Wentzville, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2010
Yall got 2 much time on yall hands! Get a job or get a life. Who actually sit around and discuss other peoples business????? If you had anything better else to do you wouldn't be on the internet talking about what you don't know....Think about that!!!!
ah friend

Columbia, MO

#18 Jan 15, 2010
y the f%%% would ya care anyway personally i think u and yo fam should come close cus u on thin ice to babe and yo kids is to so watch yo selves............cus sumbody else is

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2010
Angela girl kep ya heard up n as I c it Victoria didn't do shit cuz if yall really wanna no Victoria put a xportay on Angela n her sister n her sister wasn't even der n who cares her daughter is having a baby look at all the other kids wit one charlestn ain't got nuthin else better to do but have jokes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff or Mitch 2 hr Guest 8
any single black guys 15 hr let me know 1
Teachers/Admin leaving Sun guest 27
east prairie street dance Sun resident 3
Lonely bbw Sun semo 4
charleston, mo (Mar '14) Jun 24 Guest 3
Flintstone Biography Jun 22 guest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages