United States

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Someone please fill me in on exactly what this girl thinks shes doing? Does she even know? I just moved to charleston, the few people i have met have had something to say about this girl..i wish if i knew if these things i hear are truthful..cuz if so,while im out trying to make friends this may be one girl i need to stay away from. I almost feel sorry for her if its not true and people talk bout this girl the way they do!!!??? Fill me in?

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Jul 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Someone please fill me in on exactly what this girl thinks shes doing? Does she even know? I just moved to charleston, the few people i have met have had something to say about this girl..i wish if i knew if these things i hear are truthful..cuz if so,while im out trying to make friends this may be one girl i need to stay away from. I almost feel sorry for her if its not true and people talk bout this girl the way they do!!!??? Fill me in?
She's an uneducated, unemployed skank and a registered sex offender.
Heck ya

Haslet, TX

#3 Jul 21, 2012
Yea she is lost her kids got wrapped up in drugs

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2012
I heard she is getting her kids regularly! If them kids dad would only open his eyes to see that nothing has changed from the first reason she lost them, In fact she's worse in the sence of being a slut, that's totally besides the fact that you'd think losing her kids the first time would be an eye opener..shell never leave the drugs alone. I feel sorry for her innocent children. Not her
Dang

United States

#5 Jul 21, 2012
You couldn't fit in that unless you fish several of your buddy's out first...
Wow

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2012
I believe she chose the wrong family to mess with, when she started messin wit that young boy

Haslet, TX

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Whys that

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jul 24, 2012
573 wrote:
Whys that
Because his dad is a well liked cop

Haslet, TX

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Oh that was.bk then I thought it was bout now days
Heck ya

Haslet, TX

#10 Jul 24, 2012
She still out there in another zone can't trust her
iknow

Haslet, TX

#11 Jul 24, 2012
H*E, plain& simple
Now a days

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2012
That doesnt phase her none..she's still up to the same thing with the young ones now a days.
ya no

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2012
I think she needs us to pray for her.
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#14 Dec 4, 2012
ya no wrote:
I think she needs us to pray for her.
I think the sad babies daddy should step up and be a man and take care of his kids. Be a man not a Boy!!
hottie

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
She needs a wake up call. The first one didnt seem to work.
hello/truth

Jackson, MO

#16 Dec 4, 2012
She is only a registered sex offender by living with an under age boy that belonged to a cop and they split up and his mom pressed charges its not like she molested kids! People can change and I know for a fact she is trying to change! She sees her kids all the time you people need to get jobs u just have to much time on ur hands
druggie

United States

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Bull shyt
Lol

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Dec 9, 2012
She's not messing with young boys now. She's moved on to Larico Coleman or so their Facebook pages say.

Jackson, MO

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Lol wrote:
She's not messing with young boys now. She's moved on to Larico Coleman or so their Facebook pages say.
Wow. They deserve each other.

I wonder what Casey Tatum thinks about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low life men 20 min Do tell 2
Newly elected Mississippi County Sheriff Corey ... (Apr '17) 17 hr guest 79
deputies must live in county (Apr '17) 19 hr guest 21
David Watkind (Jul '17) 19 hr LazyWatkins 3
Have anyone seen Travis Mon Jim 4
Who is he seeing Mon A girl from ky 5
Azalea festival Sun Dogwood 1

Charleston Jobs

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages