who got shot in charleston near the trailer park..lots of cops and helo there
cuz

Festus, MO

#2 May 5, 2010
some dum ass trying to break in my cousins house
Curious

United States

#3 May 5, 2010
Let's hear the whole story. Sounds crazy.
neighbor

Jackson, MO

#4 May 5, 2010
cuz wrote:
some dum ass trying to break in my cousins house
Who was stupid enough to try to turn over an ambulance? Those people are just trying to help you and doing their job.Who was making trouble at the hospitals? You people are crazy at Charleston.The cops should let everybody kill each other.
i know

United States

#5 May 5, 2010
it was almost my mom she was there when it happen...but 2 people got shot in the head and one in the hand....not going to put all details out there since my mom was there...
cuz

Festus, MO

#6 May 5, 2010
some people talk before they know the facts
wondering

Morley, MO

#7 May 5, 2010
so what are the facts, i hear its lil darrell riley
confidential

Brampton, Canada

#8 May 5, 2010
news didn't say anything about dude gettn shot in head he got shot in the stomach and got hit in the head with a bat that's what you get when you go breakn in somebody's house. Yea it was lil Daryl he was just protecting his lil brothers, his sister and his mom.......
Wellwelk

United States

#9 May 5, 2010
Let me piss somebody off...Must be drugs involved. Must have white police not stalking every black person. Trailer park trash.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2010
im from illinois but my uncle and aunt live there in the park my uncle got shot in the hand and my aunt got shot in the calf and a graze shot hit her in the head but they are both fine. my aunts boyfriend just got out of surgery cuase he got shot in the head and they didnt think he was gonna make it but he is pulling through now.
Curious

Dallas, TX

#11 May 6, 2010
Was your family members the ones who supposedly trying to break into his house? Glad to hear they are ok.

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2010
no they were sitting outside hanging out cause my cousin is trying to buy a house and she is staying with my aunt at her trailor.

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2010
my cousins husband was sleeping inside and they were all sitting out side when they heard shots fired and the next thing they know it was thme getting hit. im not sure if my family knows the man behind it cause i really don't speak to them. i live in chicago and they all stay down south i haven't seen them in 5 years just a yearly phone call.

United States

#14 May 7, 2010
you dont know shit.they beat the door down with a baseball bat thats why the dumb asses got shot,so you need to keep your bullshit lies in Chicago.wasnt nobody shot in the head either.
yo daddy

Florissant, MO

#15 May 8, 2010
yall are wrong..........

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2010
um for one I do know what im talking about since my family was involved. So what are you one of the losers that shot my aunt or one of the loose losers girlfriends? don't get all hostle with me you don't know me. just talked to my aunt the other day and it wasn't no break in my family was having a small engagment party out front when one of the losers from across the park told my uncle to shut the hell up and well my uncle randy told him to shut up and then the pussy losers went and got a gun and started being all red neck and trailor trash. so I'm I to suppose that this is your family you are trying so hard to be buck for cause if it is good luck with the rest of your teeth and im sure you and your brother make pretty babys. HAVE A NICE DAY.*SMILE*

Location hidden

#17 May 11, 2010
just got the entire story form my cousin who was there and it isn't what it seems. I'm sorry but we were all wrong and I can not further comment on the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Woods 18 hr TMr 2
travis williams Thu Hula Hoop 8
100 click group Thu guest 2
Alexis Murray Thu ijs 9
McClains Wed i see you 9
Spring concert Wed Newfamilyhearnes 1
uncle tom (Feb '15) Apr 26 Uncle ted 3

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance