lack of service casey's flag stop

lack of service casey's flag stop

Posted in the Charleston Forum

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Went in flag Stop Casey's at about 5:00 PM to get some fish. One young guy was behind the counter over to the left tending to something - two checkers were at the front registers talking-there was no one other than me inside. I could hear talking from someone else in the back. I stood for a few minutes with no help and then heard one of the ones I couldn't see say "I'm not--I'm busy". I gave it a little longer--the young guy to the left never made eye contact with me. I left!! I was discussing it at a meeting this morning and everyone thought I was about a year behind.Story after story like mine--then the cold or "left setting for hours" food stories began. None of them
or me will be going back. I do realize they don't give a rats ass because they get enough business off the highway to do them just fine. I just want to vent and commend Wallace Reeves. He wouldn't allow such to happen.

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 29, 2013
It happens at Reeves Boomland daily!!!
Saint Louis

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Whenever I ate at Boomland the food and service was great.
Confused

United States

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Whatever happened to the sisters they were the best there

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Boomland is a little better at speed, but some of them aren't very friendly. Caseys has been a joke since it became a Caseys for the most part

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2013
No it doesn't! The girl at the food line is like a streak of lightening and ALWAYS thanks you. Caseys Flag Stop needs her---or they need another manager.Someone that can light a fire under some of the help.
Guest too

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 6, 2013
You must be one of the workers there if you know what goes on every day.

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2013
They need judy humphey as manager .She was damn good at her job. Made sure people worked. They dont care what they do out there. Got that one chivk from ill. Suppose to be a amanager she is a joke. BrING JUDY BACK
Cook sum

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Jun 13, 2013
guest wrote:
They need judy humphey as manager .She was damn good at her job. Made sure people worked. They dont care what they do out there. Got that one chivk from ill. Suppose to be a amanager she is a joke. BrING JUDY BACK
hey how bout u cook for Urself and u don't worry bout customer service
who?

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 13, 2013
Actually they just got a new manager he checks the cameras everydays and he planning on firing people. I go up there bout every day.
Smiles

Highlandville, MO

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Casey's use to be awesome & a great place to work at.. But they tend to over work the good workers (like me & my sister) to the point workers don't even wanna be there. Plus too much he said she said bull shit. Might as well have been in high school.
me

Ballwin, MO

#12 Jul 3, 2013
Smiles wrote:
Casey's use to be awesome & a great place to work at.. But they tend to over work the good workers (like me & my sister) to the point workers don't even wanna be there. Plus too much he said she said bull shit. Might as well have been in high school.
That is true they do over work the workers. Well the ones that come in when nobody else will.
Eww

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Aug 27, 2013
They over worked me to the point of no return hate that place clean up the chicken blood ppl
Superior

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Ms. Dottie is fine as hell!
Superior

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 28, 2014
Too many ghetto broads working in there! At least they're working though.
nasty

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2014
The doughnuts have flies in the cabinet every morning and the sandwich has hair in it nasty nasty

Oran, MO

#17 Aug 2, 2014
If you have a problem with something or someone there then go say something to the manager and stop whining about it on here. The employees can only do so much with what they have. Yeah they have some bad eggs in the bunch but that does not mean you have to put down everybody in the store for it. Some of the girls there are really sweet and they actually do their job the best they can with what they have. Don't put down them all when there are a select few that keep that place running. Maybe you should thank the ones that actually do their jobs because without them their prolly wouldn't be a store there.

Farmington, MO

#18 Aug 4, 2014
I was in there last week and tried to order food, the worker was really put out that i was interrupting her personal phone call. She told me they were out of one of the items I was ordering when I could clearly see it in the glass case. But like a previous poster, at least she was working.
Friend

Ballwin, MO

#19 Aug 5, 2014
Hey it's bad every where look at McDonald's and ther paces they rather be on there phone than working. And this nasty long black weaves they wear need to be in a hair net. Not in our food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't hide (wow) 16 hr Wow 1
black lives matter (Jul '16) Fri Mac 9
Mcdonalds Feb 20 jay 4
Jamie Owens Taylor (Aug '16) Feb 17 kcm 22
Modern Slavery (Sep '11) Feb 17 Guest 12
The Intruder -- 1960's movie (Apr '09) Feb 13 Local 20
kelli Pollock Feb 13 wanna know 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance